xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically means stuff she reads on tattle.

if it bothers you so much Amelia stop reading these forums!!!! xpinkiix

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#4 Lecturing us on boundries and rules, chastising us all like we're still at school.

Reactions: 6
XameliaX - everything is gifted, shes far from minted. Barely staying afloat, making her doggy a woolly coat.

Or Team XameliaX - its 'I' when shes taken the glory, or 'we' when shes changing the story

Reactions: 8
Everything she does is so transparent. It's like this stuff about ear buds - she is clearly on a #newyearnewme kick and getting back into exercise (no shame I'm totally on one too) but she can't admit she was less than perfect before. She has to make it look like she's always been in the gym... So she's just like "oh these are for my run ... That I always do" and "I won't be shaming people, not me, who is by the way a regular, consistent gym attendee"
But we know if she was going all the time she would be posting about it?!

Reactions: 4
Can I be REALLY TABOO and suggest that the new title involves her lips?

Ps this does not count as me mentioning her lips. I would not do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks her gym wear looks inappropriate for the gym? I'm not talking about the top necessarily, but the pants. The color of the outfit looks more like pyjamas or lingerie. It just looks odd for the gym.

Reactions: 4
Guess the gusto gifting is over. When was the last time she had to do a food shop? This woman's life is one big freebie.

Reactions: 3
She’s hit an all time low. bleeping SLIM FAST??? I’m absolutely disgusted. She’s no better than those people that peddle those “fit teas” etc. wow. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 11
She’s hit an all time low. bleeping SLIM FAST??? I’m absolutely disgusted. She’s no better than those people that peddle those “fit teas” etc. wow. She should be ashamed.
That's why she's been going on about diet shaming. She knew she was about to start peddling Slim Fast and wanted to get people on the anti-diet shaming wagon to fend off any potential hate for peddling this absolute garbage. She is so transparent.

It's also funny how she claims she's not starting this diet just because it's the new year. She's not like everyone else! She's only dieting because she finds the new year to be a "very motivating time". She's so full of tit it's unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.