xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, why was some random guy just stood recording nothing before she appeared?

Reactions: 5
Yeah, why was some random guy just stood recording nothing before she appeared?
She said some guy was recording as he was waiting for his girlfriend to come out. Whether or not that's true, she still looks silly and cringy running out like that at her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she had written her email right and he just sent it to her as arranged..

Can’t imagine her being such a celeb that someone saw her pleas 😂
He’s probably got a proper job that means he might have other things on his mind than princess xax’s cringe video. Poor bloke has sent it less than a week after it happened!!

Reactions: 2
She said some guy was recording as he was waiting for his girlfriend to come out. Whether or not that's true, she still looks silly and cringy running out like that at her age.
Its blatantly staged...wheres her hat and coat and bag for a start? Secondly, if that chap is real and he was trying to capture his girlfriend then why would Princess Gifted come out screaming? Surely if shes overtaken his girlfriend we would have heard two people screaming??

I mean I'm no detective but duck me she thinks were thick.

Ps I give her 24 hours before shes edited her weekly vlog... sorry xax diaries... to include the clip. And if shes included the clip she has to specify the owner of the footage for copyright reuse regulations.

Reactions: 6
SO staged it's embarrassing. It wouldn't surprise me if one of her friends filmed it for her and then she made up this story about someone sending it to her to make her life sound borderline more interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's ranting on Twitter about how she doesn't like to be asked if her content is sponsored, and how we're supposed to just automatically trust that she always discloses things appropriately.

She's so daft. People who don't mind being asked if content is sponsored are more trustworthy because they are more open and transparent. Amelia wants everyone to assume she always does the right thing simply because she's Amelia.
On this note Amelia, disclose this new japan content correctly. It might have been five years ago that you went and you’ve been too lazy to do any content from it but when you were there it was #ad gifted but now the content and the Instagram post isn’t. Which is it?
People are asking you to be open and transparent because you aren’t.

Attachments

On this note Amelia, disclose this new japan content correctly. It might have been five years ago that you went and you’ve been too lazy to do any content from it but when you were there it was #ad gifted but now the content and the Instagram post isn’t. Which is it?
People are asking you to be open and transparent because you aren’t.
Completely agree! Amelia pointed out several times how she had paid for Japan herself (even though everyone could clearly see it was all sponsored stuff).

Stop with the childish lies and disclose properly. I'd respect her a whole lot more if she did things properly but she clearly isn't capable or won't for some strange reason.

She posted on stories that this was a weekend for celebrating and all would be revealed soon. Any guesses? Has she bought herself an award for best human on the planet? Is it some new weekly newsletter (remember how much she hyped up her free "magazine")
Or, has she convinced chris to pop the question?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She posted on stories that this was a weekend for celebrating and all would be revealed soon. Any guesses? Has she bought herself an award for best human on the planet? Is it some new weekly newsletter (remember how much she hyped up her free "magazine")
I doubt Chris popped the question. I think she would post about that immediately for the attention. On a side note, a few months ago I noticed she started following a company that let's you make your own engagement rings.

My guess is that it's something work-related and not as exciting as she thinks it is. Any excuse for champagne.

Reactions: 2
She's probably managed to pick up some litter herself, totally unaided.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big reveal- she has a qualified as a nail technician. She obviously has finally realised this online career wont pay the bills!
(Dont worry, she assures us shes not giving up blogging any time soon🙄)

She’s now a qualified nail tech apparently but don’t worry she will still be blogging she might be more relatable again now !

Reactions: 3
HA!!!! So she's actually realised she has to get a real job as her vlogging money is pennies.

Reactions: 4
Well, good for her for realising she needs to do something to bring in some cash but she'll seriously need to work on her people skills - they aren't the best at present!

I think that's the most reasonable thing I've heard from her in a while. She's actually pretty good at doing nails, she seems to enjoy herself as she does them, and it's a job that pays. Good for her. I hope she knows to advertise outside of social media, because with the traffic she gets...

She also announced in her stories that she has been featured by some other account to talk (in that account's stories, I presume?) about how to make friends as an adult. I'll admit to feeling doubtful that she is the best person to answer that question - she doesn't appear to make hers last very long.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.