xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she plans on combining the two lol!
Oh yeah, hopefully that doesn't happen. Though some people might be directed towards "the team" at Bloom from the Darkness. Well, either way, I think with a nail art course it matters a lot less where you got your certificate. I mean, the way she paints nails looks quite professional. And though I never go to nail salons, if I did, I wouldn't look up where the artist got their certificate (or should I?). I'd just look up reviews and sample work. Bit different with a counsellor for sure :).

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I'm like you in that I don't frequent nail salons so have no clue as to certifications but I'm always a bit dubious of online stuff to be honest. Her designs do look good though but again, not my thing. I prefer just one colour and its always either red or a dark red in winter but I know jazzy nails are very popular. I just hope she doesn't approach this venture with the bad attitude she has for everything else she does. Her people skills are virtually nil at the mo and if she can't work on that then it won't be successful unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing she’s just doing gel polish nails so shouldn’t be too hard to quality in to just paint a nail. I’ve never seen her do or mention nail tips or acrylic/gel overlays so I would be surprised if she’s qualified in that.

Reactions: 2
She'll claim it's to "empower women". Know I'll get bashed for it but that whole women empowering women thing makes me want to vom 🤢🤢. Just my opinion.
She doesn’t empower women but wants women to empower her.

Reactions: 11
Her people skills are virtually nil at the mo and if she can't work on that then it won't be successful unfortunately.
Yes, I do worry she'll lecture clients (for being slightly late, for going to another nail salon between appointments with her, for criticizing her work if they don't like it, you name it). That sort of thing can be the kiss of death for a business pretty fast. And likely people won't be grateful the fantastic influencer is taking pity on their nails, they will think they pay for a nail appointment where they get to dictate what they get. But yeah, fingers crossed. Maybe when she's off social media she's more realistic than I think.

I think it's the right move for her as her blogging YouTube career is failing fast.

She is currently on a live however and stated it's a course and skimmed over questioned about what qualification she actually has...

I smell a rat

• Haha
Yup on her live she just was very vague and said it was a live course but almost seemed a bit touchy about it.

She's also having a Day of the Dead party on Saturday.....probably going to Westernise the duck out of the traditional Mexican celebration.

• Haha
Yup on her live she just was very vague and said it was a live course but almost seemed a bit touchy about it.

She's also having a Day of the Dead party on Saturday.....probably going to Westernise the duck out of the traditional Mexican celebration.
That's exactly what she is, vague. She always appears sneaky and not up front to me, almost like she's trying to cover up the truth.

Reactions: 5
Why can't she tell her loyal fans what course it was?!?! I bet if anyone asks that they'll get blocked!

• Angry
What a surprise, the course she did was only for amazeballs people like Amelia........ lesser folk wouldn't be able to cope, would they?

And this is why she will fail at this venture too....still suffering from Head Up Own Bottom Syndrome.
Head up own bottom syndrome 😂😂😂😂 I love it so much

Reactions: 1
Why can't she tell her loyal fans what course it was?!?! I bet if anyone asks that they'll get blocked!
I know! Normal, transparent folk would just say "oh, I did such and such course".

Amelia is her own worst enemy for tit like this.

What a surprise, the course she did was only for amazeballs people like Amelia........ lesser folk wouldn't be able to cope, would they?

And this is why she will fail at this venture too....still suffering from Head Up Own Bottom Syndrome.
That's a politician like answer. Not actually answering the question at all.

Reactions: 1

sounds to me like she’s done some quickly online course thats why she doesn’t want to share details. I’m a qualified nail tech although I don’t actually do it any more but I do know that most of the dodgy online courses aren’t accredited so most insurance companies won’t touch her

Well I've just checked companies house and it's not a registered company so I wonder if it's going to be cash in hand... if shes even going to do mobile bookings.

My money is on her two friends getting theirs done and princess gifted will say they are her regular clients.

I almost envy her; I wish i was that cock sure 😂. Does an online course = award winning bespoke artisan nail artist

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I've just checked companies house and it's not a registered company so I wonder if it's going to be cash in hand... if shes even going to do mobile bookings.

My money is on her two friends getting theirs done and princess gifted will say they are her regular clients.

I almost envy her; I wish i was that cock sure 😂. Does an online course = award winning bespoke artisan nail artist
The nail tech market is well saturated from what I see on local facebook pages, she'd need to build a good client base of repeat customers.

She’s not given any information on how you could even book in with her, you can’t become a client even if you want to!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.