Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Gonna message her and congratulate her on the new man in her life since I’ve never heard her mention this bloke before 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Borntorun

VIP Member
Okay another thread title suggestion since we’re nearly at the end 😂
Can’t visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

swipe_up

VIP Member
So you had meat that went 2 days out of date
Oh god, if only you’d had a planner so this didn’t happen
Oh wait …..

• Haha
Reactions: 24

coldtoast

Welll Done to @jollycat for the best thread title suggestion!!

Recap:

Went to Costa
Went to Costa
Got on a train had a costa
Wrote her new book in Costa
New book out soon she’s just finishing writing it in Costa
Took photos of said book for cover, didn’t get hair or makeup done
She’s still pretending she doesn’t have a husband
Went to Costa

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Borntorun

VIP Member
Her new story about Nina having a ‘serious’ looking dream… she doesn’t look like she’s having a serious dream, she looks like she’s screwing her eyes up because some idiot is shining a flash in her face when she’s asleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I know she's trying her best but I don't think anyone can take advice from someone who wants to be bff's with her child, puts her child's private life on Instagram, buys a car seat that's unsafe or drags her on a holiday throwing up all over the place! We all make mistakes but she comes across very selfish and doesn't take any kind of constructive criticism when people call her out.

• Heart

Cat_scratches

Why is she such a knob, with her massive face and squinty eyes and Erm, um, Erm. You had such a great day didn't you nini. *nini looks at her like *get your fucking massive frizz head out of my face you giant cunt* does she have no friends? No life?
Sorry but when she goes on saying, I'm sorry I've been so quiet. Like who actually the fuck cares? She's such a fake. Take your kid to hell on earth soft play, take her to a park, cook her some actual food.
Urgh, just urgh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

IamIncog

So “lovely” of Nina to drive to the train station to welcome her mum back. She’s bloody clever being able to get there by herself at such a tender young age😩🤣

#weknowyourhusbandisjustoutofshotyoudaftninny #singlemummyarse

• Haha

Brodie

I’m sorry, but I feel like she wrote that post (with her little ‘logo’ in the corner), in the hope it would go viral, increase engagement etc.
She has missed the mark completely here. Sadly that does not surprise me due to her fact she lives in a complete insolated bubble her own husband included in.
The lack of empathy to Sarah and her family
in her original post is shocking.
Now she’s posting autumn ‘this or that’s’ - disgraceful.

• Heart

tidalwave

Chatty Member
She's an absolute disgrace of a person. Firstly for trying to profit and increase her engagement by commenting on the Sarah Everard situation. Secondly, for not having the strength of character to take criticism and differing opinions so that she deleted the post. But then, just to top it off, she's saying she's 'triggered' by the comments (due to past experiences). Once again trying to hint at something but not saying it directly because the truth is, she is not 'triggered' - she just can't handle anyone disagreeing with her or calling her out! That's fucking insulting to anyone who knows what it's like to be genuinely 'triggered' by the conversation. She's really sold her soul to the Instagram machine. Vile human.

• Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Guys why has nobody commented on the fact she’s ran out of CHEESE 🧀
How has she allowed this to happen, didn’t she create a fabulous meal planner with shopping list enclosed so you never run out? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

CaroleBaskinDidIt

Just soaking my hand picked berries in case there are ‘critters’ in there. She is *actually* a million years old.

Yeah going by her name is daft, she’s not famous 🤨 Although ‘what mummy makes’ hasn’t been accurate for a while because she never bloody makes anything I suppose. Should’ve called herself The Cheesy Pasta Lady.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brodie

Does anyone else find it weird and slightly pathetic that every story when she’s away is…’Nina would love this’…‘can’t wait to bring Nina’.

Your 3 year old child would not ‘love’ a bathroom 😩

• Haha

Bougieb

Why on earth would a 3 year old be over the moon with a bramble bush?!? Stop putting your opinions and likes on to your daughter!!
Maybe I’m a crap mum but my kid would only be excited by a bush if it started spouting paw patrol catchphrases 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

CaroleBaskinDidIt

I’ve been lurking here for ages, agreeing with most of the stuff I read. I only found her a couple of months ago through a mum friend … since I’ve followed her she has not shared a single recipe but I’ve continued to follow because pretending your husband doesn’t exist thing has got to be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do on the gram.

As soon as I saw clever little Nina make her own way to the train station to pick mummy up I was straight over here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20