Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had anyone noticed shes changed her instagram name from whatmummymakes to rebbeccawilsonfood? 🤔

Reactions: 6
It’s a really silly marketing decision. She’s not known by her name and she’s not good enough - or interesting enough - to be known by her name. Go into any Facebook weaning group and rightly or wrongly there will be people recommending ‘What Mummy Makes’ NOT Rebecca Wilson.

Reactions: 9
It’s a really silly marketing decision. She’s not known by her name and she’s not good enough - or interesting enough - to be known by her name. Go into any Facebook weaning group and rightly or wrongly there will be people recommending ‘What Mummy Makes’ NOT Rebecca Wilson.
I’m thinking it’s also because she wants the blue tick on her insta page, and if I’m correct, wasn’t she declined because no one was searching her name? (I defo could be wrong)

Reactions: 5
Just soaking my hand picked berries in case there are ‘critters’ in there. She is *actually* a million years old.

Yeah going by her name is daft, she’s not famous 🤨 Although ‘what mummy makes’ hasn’t been accurate for a while because she never bloody makes anything I suppose. Should’ve called herself The Cheesy Pasta Lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What mummy makes failed because mummy made sweet duck all.

Rebecca Wilson food leaves it open for her to be all things food. I agree though I don't think she is well known enough to become the next big thing.

Reactions: 11
Oh I could vomit at the hideous PR spiel of how a letter of the alphabet symbolises her supporting and uplifting people. Hate fluffy marketing tit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So from some searching on google there was a sun article saying her husband is called stew… from some more googling I found a 30 yr old guy called Stuart Wilson in Cumbria linkdin who works a techy job like the article said he did… on her Instagram no one even follows her called Stuart or Wilson. Quite strange. You’d assume her husband would or his mum etc.

Reactions: 1
They definitely still together. No idea why he let's her market nina the way she does. He doesn't follow her on insta but got links to her books on his bio. Very strange relationship.

Reactions: 6
So from some searching on google there was a sun article saying her husband is called stew… from some more googling I found a 30 yr old guy called Stuart Wilson in Cumbria linkdin who works a techy job like the article said he did… on her Instagram no one even follows her called Stuart or Wilson. Quite strange. You’d assume her husband would or his mum etc.
His profile is totally open - he follows her and what seems to be her private account but he rarely posts about Rebecca or Nina

Urgh is this what her big exciting announcement is 🙄🙄
Snoresville!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Could be to try and dissociate from the negative comments about the mistakes in the first book and also the threads on here which have ‘whatmummymakes’ in the title.

I honestly don't get it. She makes out she's invented the wheel, shoves a phone in the poor kids face, barking demands like 'is that nice? Are you liking that Nini?!'

I know it sounds horrible but I would personally love it if 'Nini' replied 'No, it's f*cking sh*te' and threw said concoction across the room.

Why though make a huge announcement about a new logo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why though make a huge announcement about a new logo?!
I think it highlights her huge sense of self-importance… why we get constant stories of her big face rather than food etc. She thinks she is popular as an influencer, rather than due to people following her because weaning is really quite daunting and she has some simple ideas...

Then again she seems to get some weird sycophantic comments, so maybe some people are interested in her as a person?! Now that is something I don’t get at all!

I think it highlights her huge sense of self-importance… why we get constant stories of her big face rather than food etc. She thinks she is popular as an influencer, rather than due to people following her because weaning is really quite daunting and she has some simple ideas...

Then again she seems to get some weird sycophantic comments, so maybe some people are interested in her as a person?! Now that is something I don’t get at all!
There is literally nothing interesting about her as a person and there’s nothing aspirational about her. If I want a Costa I’ll go and get a Costa, and not because REBECCA WILSON FOOD spends her entire life there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.