Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think she bothered with her group anymore, it's the first time I've ever seen a comment from her.
View attachment 785172
Judging by the book mistakes I bet this is news to the poster that it should have cream in it.
Also stunned that Rebecca didn’t respond with “you can thicken it with cheese”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her new story about Nina having a ‘serious’ looking dream… she doesn’t look like she’s having a serious dream, she looks like she’s screwing her eyes up because some idiot is shining a flash in her face when she’s asleep 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her new story about Nina having a ‘serious’ looking dream… she doesn’t look like she’s having a serious dream, she looks like she’s screwing her eyes up because some idiot is shining a flash in her face when she’s asleep 🤦🏼‍♀️
Nothing is out of bounds is it? Poor child can’t even sleep with having her witch mother use it for the ‘gram’. No wonder Rebecca’s got no friends… if she was my friend I would be telling her what she does is bang out of order!

Reactions: 12
So odd to post a picture of your kid sleeping and post it on your Instagram. Poor Nina. She literally can’t get a second of peace. It’s all to feed into the single mum myth creation ‘my bed’ .

Reactions: 11
Sorry but as someone who has at least one of their children in their bed every night form 4am it’s bloody annoying but I choose the easy option of sleep!!! it’s not cute as she is trying to portray I highly doubt her kid just went to sleep in her mams bed while she was getting ready, She probably put her their waited and waited until she was asleep for her photo opp, does this woman know how odd she is coming across?!?

Reactions: 9
Sorry but as someone who has at least one of their children in their bed every night form 4am it’s bloody annoying but I choose the easy option of sleep!!! it’s not cute as she is trying to portray I highly doubt her kid just went to sleep in her mams bed while she was getting ready, She probably put her their waited and waited until she was asleep for her photo opp, does this woman know how odd she is coming across?!?
I feel your pain. We thought we'd cracked it with my 7 year old, she slept in her own bed for a week, but she's been back in our room for the last couple of days. I choose sleep as well, not that it's a great night's sleep with a child's knee on your back. I agree, she left her there for the photo.

Reactions: 2
Why has she taken a photo of Nina half asleep with a full flash on- poor kid. Rebecca needs therapy on how to deal with her obsession with her own child. I can see Nina going for an emancipation when she’s older; once she’s seen how much her mother exploited her for a cash cow and left her vulnerable to predators with her over sharing.

I never listen to instagram stories with the sound on, but I could just imagine Rebecca being so smug about Nina pointing out all the vegetables. I also think she thinks it's riveting content, it really isn't.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what Rebeccas life is really like. It’s usually the people who at over the top with how great everything is that are the most unhappy. Rebecca seems to live in some kind of utopia based on her Instagram.

How about instead of dragging an unwell nina out AGAIN to wait in line for her prescription, why doesn't she leave her at home with her dad??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never listen to instagram stories with the sound on, but I could just imagine Rebecca being so smug about Nina pointing out all the vegetables. I also think she thinks it's riveting content, it really isn't.
It’s also not even particularly impressive - she definitely still thinks Nina is 18 months old. Hardly gifted child material 😆

Hopefully her husband is working away for her to subject Nina to the prescription wait business. Although surely she could have gone somewhere else/prioritised feeding her etc and gone back?!

Reactions: 5
Yes I echo what others have said… I had to go out today after nursery/work to get my toddlers prescription because she is under the weather at the moment, and I left her with her dad at home!! Obviously if you have no other choice, fine, but I just feel it’s any old excuse for a bestie trip out.

Reactions: 7
It’s also not even particularly impressive - she definitely still thinks Nina is 18 months old. Hardly gifted child material 😆

Hopefully her husband is working away for her to subject Nina to the prescription wait business. Although surely she could have gone somewhere else/prioritised feeding her etc and gone back?!
Agree, it's not impressive. I'd forgotten that she's nearly 4, so really not impressive at all, especially when a lot of children who have just turned 4 are at school. I do think that Rebecca babies her, she's going to hold Nina back.

Reactions: 6
Her poll answers for her followers to choose from make me laugh, they are always just two versions of the same answer. She’ll never allow any criticism at all will she.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but did no-one else see this? Terrifying!! 🤣 she’s not normal. I can’t believe she made Nina wait an hour for her prescription. As others have said, she should have been home with her dad and also why buy KFC? Is there nothing she allows her husband to do?
42772142-88EB-4E3D-B537-DF3A2A34C5A2.png

• Haha
Orzo chicken recipe that she posted, it's actually Nigella's old recipe, but she uses whole chicken instead of thighs. Cannot believe that Rebecca put that in the book as her own? That's not right at all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but did no-one else see this? Terrifying!! 🤣 she’s not normal. I can’t believe she made Nina wait an hour for her prescription. As others have said, she should have been home with her dad and also why buy KFC? Is there nothing she allows her husband to do? View attachment 788393
I know - her face bobbed there is frightening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Orzo chicken recipe that she posted, it's actually Nigella's old recipe, but she uses whole chicken instead of thighs. Cannot believe that Rebecca put that in the book as her own? That's not right at all
I came on to say that too! It’s basically exactly the same as Nigella’s…. I know all chefs get inspired by meals and classic dishes, but errrrr that’s not her recipe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.