Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's trying her best but I don't think anyone can take advice from someone who wants to be bff's with her child, puts her child's private life on Instagram, buys a car seat that's unsafe or drags her on a holiday throwing up all over the place! We all make mistakes but she comes across very selfish and doesn't take any kind of constructive criticism when people call her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for Nina, as I can see her only going one way. I was picked on in school for being chubby and it's upsetting and I'd hate for other children to go through that. If Rebecca gets her weighed in reception, she'll be in for a shock, if she carries on feeding Nina as she does.
I still feel bad commenting on Nina's weight, but it's all down to Rebecca and the secret Dad
Totally agree with everything youve said. You can see it going that way for poor Nina….
Also had to say ‘secret Dad’ made me LOL 😂

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept that was a looooong borrrrring story. Had to stop watching, couldn’t take it anymore. Get a life man - if we have a crappy nursery drop of I might txt my husband but Christ alive no-one cares!

Reactions: 6
Jesus wept that was a looooong borrrrring story. Had to stop watching, couldn’t take it anymore. Get a life man - if we have a crappy nursery drop of I might txt my husband but Christ alive no-one cares!
She'd have to admit to having a husband to do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was this? She’s deleted it now so didn’t see it

Urgh just watched…. The self congratulatory smugness is unbearable- she really thinks she is some kind of parenting guru and the best at being a mum doesn’t she. Probably deep down loves that Nina doesn’t want to go to nursery so she can still be number 1.

Reactions: 5
No but seems like some children’s books will be coming our way 🥴

Do you think one could be titled “nina and the worry bear” 😂

Urgh just watched…. The self congratulatory smugness is unbearable- she really thinks she is some kind of parenting guru and the best at being a mum doesn’t she. Probably deep down loves that Nina doesn’t want to go to nursery so she can still be number 1.
Yeah she definitely seems to think she’s parent of the year or something doesn’t she. If your child is a natural worrier then the bear idea isn’t too bad, but Nina seems quite confident most of the time, you’d think maybe she would get Nina to explain why she’s worried, there will be a reason, even if it’s something small.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Obviously shes setting things up for a children's book about this exact thing...probably not even true

Shes the one that you avoid at the baby groups and in the playground because she's allways full of unwanted advice and bragging about her perfect child

Reactions: 10
Rebeccas children’s book:

Chapter 1 - how to pretend your child’s father doesn’t exist. Don’t mention them at all especially not Father’s Day

Chapter 2 - fun days out for children (Costa, food festivals, shopping centres, national trust) places must all be at least 1 hour drive away and if you really must go to the beach then don’t bring any swimming stuff.

Chapter 3 - caring for your sick child. Don’t let them rest on the sofa for a few days, drag them out and about with you on holiday to possibly infect everyone you come in to contact with.

Chapter 4 - bonding with your child. Don’t ever let them spend time with anyone else. Don’t ever let them make any friends or become independent so they will always call you their best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chapter 1 - how to pretend your child’s father doesn’t exist. Don’t mention them at all especially not Father’s Day

Chapter 2 - fun days out for children (Costa, food festivals, shopping centres, national trust) places must all be at least 1 hour drive away and if you really must go to the beach then don’t bring any swimming stuff.

Chapter 3 - caring for your sick child. Don’t let them rest on the sofa for a few days, drag them out and about with you on holiday to possibly infect everyone you come in to contact with.

Chapter 4 - bonding with your child. Don’t ever let them spend time with anyone else. Don’t ever let them make any friends or become independent so they will always call you their best friend.
Chapter 5- cheese and pork belly is a staple food for your child. Forget everything else. If you feel guilt chuck a bit of mum guilt cucumber in to balance it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously shes setting things up for a children's book about this exact thing...probably not even true

Shes the one that you avoid at the baby groups and in the playground because she's allways full of unwanted advice and bragging about her perfect child
I mean I try and avoid them all, but she is like that. I had one living in my close and she thought she was an expert, I used to avoid her like the plague.

They have to be the next thread titles 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.