Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welll Done to @jollycat for the best thread title suggestion!!

Recap:

Went to Costa
Went to Costa
Got on a train had a costa
Wrote her new book in Costa
New book out soon she’s just finishing writing it in Costa
Took photos of said book for cover, didn’t get hair or makeup done
She’s still pretending she doesn’t have a husband
Went to Costa

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m wondering if the lack of blue tick has provoked this sudden influx of posting old recipe content, picture of healthy dinner she actually made….. 😂

Reactions: 6
How many people do we actually believe messaged her telling her to get a blue tick too? She definitely just thought she should have one herself :LOL:

Has she really just called a couple of sliced baby cucumbers and a strawberry “salad” :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if the lack of blue tick has provoked this sudden influx of posting old recipe content, picture of healthy dinner she actually made….. 😂
Just came here to say the same. Seems a bit desperate. Also wonder if that's why she asked if anyone works for Instagram. Another Mango cutting tutorial incoming....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I could get my kid to eat mum guilt broccoli or any kind of vegetable or any food that isn’t beige and made by captain birdseye.
She’s such a smug cow, she’s lucky nina is a good eater. Just be thankful your kid actually ate the meal you made instead of turning their nose up at it!

Reactions: 9
I wish I could get my kid to eat mum guilt broccoli or any kind of vegetable or any food that isn’t beige and made by captain birdseye.
She’s such a smug cow, she’s lucky nina is a good eater. Just be thankful your kid actually ate the meal you made instead of turning their nose up at it!
My daughter only eats Strong Roots Spinach bites. Worth a try if you haven’t already 😂. No other veg will pass her lips! But I have faith that she will again one day.

I also think maybe Nini doesn’t eat anything other than broccoli which is why we see it all the goddamn time. Or hidden courgette!

Reactions: 8
My daughter only eats Strong Roots Spinach bites. Worth a try if you haven’t already 😂. No other veg will pass her lips! But I have faith that she will again one day.

I also think maybe Nini doesn’t eat anything other than broccoli which is why we see it all the goddamn time. Or hidden courgette!

I have never heard of these! Are they
in the supermarket?! I’m ready to try anything at this point. He used to be a great eater so i’m hoping it’s just a very long phase that he will come out of soon 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
‘Packed full of hidden veg’ Becky if your weaning guide works then surely the veg doesn’t need to be hidden because you make kids love veg right?! Eugh.

Reactions: 12
She really trawled the archives to get those recipes didn’t she? If you’ve got to go back to 2019 for most of them you aren’t a weaning account anymore

Reactions: 4
Are we being trolled here 🤣 3 latest stories
- Costa
- proof reading her book
- smoked paprika

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh they are on a weekend away - not a family holiday, but a trip with her ‘bestie’. Cue loads of pictures of them together eating food. #whereisthehusband

Reactions: 8
They SURELY must be separated? Why wouldn’t he be going on their “holibobs” :sick: if they weren’t? And if they’re not separated then why do they never spend any family time together whatsoever?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.