Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t comprehend why didn’t the publisher pay for the hairstylist..or rebecca herself if they did not want to do it for her..it’s her book..with her name and her pictures..the cover is a story for itself..but now seeing this page..View attachment 765729
Who ever did those highlights needs shooting.

Awful.

And as a curly hair person that crusty hair pisses me off so bleeping much. What is she using bloody mousse from the 90s and scrunching?? No idea how nina has such beautiful curls and hers look like straggly crusty string

Reactions: 12
Who ever did those highlights needs shooting.

Awful.

And as a curly hair person that crusty hair pisses me off so bleeping much. What is she using bloody mousse from the 90s and scrunching?? No idea how nina has such beautiful curls and hers look like straggly crusty string
I haven't paid much attention but she seems to go to a different hairdresser each time, she really needs to pick a decent one and stick with them and develop a relationship with them, it makes me think she just goes to wherever she can get a discount or a voucher for!

Reactions: 7
Ok this book is tit. I just had a flick through:

- Curried tuna and spinach 🤢🤢
- She’s named a few of the recipes “Rebecca’s…”. Yeah, because everything else is stolen from elsewhere
- White chicken lasagne? What?
- Take a shot every time the recipe is either curried, spicy or chicken
- The orangey filter on EVERY image??
- Spag bol that takes 3-8 hours. Why?
- Chocolate milk with.. dates??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

- She’s named a few of the recipes “Rebecca’s…”. Yeah, because everything else is stolen from elsewhere
ITS GOT DATES IN IT COS ITS HIDDEN VEG, GOD!!!
How uncultured could you be Pourthetea?!

Curry tuna is turning my stomach, just as a side note 🤮

• Haha

Christ, no wonder she eats out every night if curried tuna is on the menu 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she signed some In Sainsbury’s 😂 literally anyone could do that to some random book - was she even asked?!
And the fact she can say her recipes are ‘healthy’ when her lifestyle is anything but makes me want to Chuck my phone across the room!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God I feel a bit sorry for her today… imagine releasing your third cookbook and spending your day in the local Sainsbury’s randomly signing your own book when no ones even asked you too!! No trip to London to promote it? No party with friends and family, no national radio or TV interviews… plus your publishers let you have shite hair, unflattering photos, clothes that a 70 year old Nan would wear and worst of all they signed off on ‘curried Tuna’ and that green soup slop!! Oh she did get balloons and cupcakes… 😔

I really can’t comprehend why didn’t the publisher pay for the hairstylist..or rebecca herself if they did not want to do it for her..it’s her book..with her name and her pictures..the cover is a story for itself..but now seeing this page..View attachment 765729
What were they thinking?? That would not even make it onto my Facebook page…. never mind a published book! Maybe the 4th book will be Rebecca’s slimming comfort food?

Last edited:
Curried tuna 🤢🤢🤢🤢
As much as she annoys me I feel a bit sorry for her too, I mean she's spent the day on her own with Nina, surely the husband could stop working to take her out and celebrate? And yes I don't like commenting on people's appearance but how can you do your daughter's hair so lovely and leave yours looking like that? It needs a really good cut and some products other than mousse which let's face it needs to be left in the 80s it has no place here 😂. Never mind sure she's tucking into her load of cake with her fav photo on and having a flick through her book feeling smug, not sure it's going to be a hit though with those recipes! Also who has time to watch the entire series of Downton abbey in a week?

She wouldn’t want to show herself celebrating with her husband as it really takes the edge off her ‘single parent’ schtick.

Reactions: 9
I do think it’s a bit sad she hasn’t even had a friend or family member to celebrate with though, other than taking her three year old to Sainsbury’s and tesco 😕

Reactions: 11
I do think it’s a bit sad she hasn’t even had a friend or family member to celebrate with though, other than taking her three year old to Sainsbury’s and tesco 😕
I think she is probably weird enough to have chosen this herself…. Being asked to celebrate etc but insisting that Nini is there because it is “their book” etc.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she signed some In Sainsbury’s 😂 literally anyone could do that to some random book - was she even asked?!
And the fact she can say her recipes are ‘healthy’ when her lifestyle is anything but makes me want to Chuck my phone across the room!
I might sign a random few on my next trip to Morrison’s if they stock the book…. ‘Don’t buy this tit, you’re better off with a ready meal hun’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
I have to admit I have used Rebecca’s meals as a guide to help my underweight child gain weight & they have worked 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Its just all a bit sad and pathetic isn't it, a few cupcakes and balloons and a trip to a couple of supermarkets with Nina to search for her book. Which is something they seem to do every week anyway...

Where are her friends???? Where is her support system celebrating with her? Its all a bit meh, its just her and Nina driving around alone.

Reactions: 8
She made it for four and there’s one portion left for lunch so her husband must have got fed this time!
I’m sure he’s pleased he’s not eaten for weeks if you go by her stories

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.