Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking a selfie of herself and Nina if her husband is there! Why could he not have just taken the photo?
"love this pic!!!" it literally looks the exact same as every single pic you take of you both hun 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s still losing followers - down at least 3k since I last looked. I don’t think she should have rebranded - she doesn’t have the influencer status to be known / cared about by name.

Reactions: 9
She’s not even got a blue tick. Why would we want her to sign a bloody book? Signing tent more than once too. Silly channel 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not even got a blue tick. Why would we want her to sign a bloody book? Signing tent more than once too. Silly channel 5.
I find it very odd that anyone might go and get their book signed by her.

Also did she take along her box of chocolates to eat in the hotel room?!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she's getting her own show on C5 or will be be the chef on a C5 show.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’d probably like another baby, kick-start the weaning content but how will she explain that ? Immaculate conception?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her repeat grid selfie and recent stories have bored me so much that I couldn’t even get irritated 😆

Now a love in with GBBO Laura 🙄

Reactions: 3
Who is that Laura person she’s not-so-stealth bragging about DMing her? I don’t know the name but see she’s got a blue tick so of course needed a screenshot 🙄

Reactions: 1
Who is that Laura person she’s not-so-stealth bragging about DMing her? I don’t know the name but see she’s got a blue tick so of course needed a screenshot 🙄
1630445087376.jpeg

she was a Bake Off finalist. I never really rated her but she kept getting through anyway and then became famous because she got trolled about her weight.

Reactions: 2
Like I get the ragu is probably slightly healthier than what they’ve had over the weekend but could she not add extra veggies to the sauce like onions, celery, carrots and courgette to name a few?!

Like I get the ragu is probably slightly healthier than what they’ve had over the weekend but could she not add extra veggies to the sauce like onions, celery, carrots and courgette to name a few?!
Exactly - total missed opportunity! Also some tomatoes are really sweet so don’t need sugar, it’s not a necessity. Sweetness of carrots would help too.
I look forward to seeing the lasagne recipe later 😆 More pasta and busting out that cheesy white sauce no doubt!

Reactions: 6
Exactly - total missed opportunity! Also some tomatoes are really sweet so don’t need sugar, it’s not a necessity. Sweetness of carrots would help too.
I look forward to seeing the lasagne recipe later 😆 More pasta and busting out that cheesy white sauce no doubt!
Bit of mum guilt broccoli hiding under cheese covered garlic bread

• Haha
Her latest posts have annoyed me - saying she hasn’t bounced back from a baby 3 years on. A) why does she feel she needs to speak about this? B) it was clear she was a bigger girl before baby so I’m not sure what she would have bounced back too…. And c) it ain’t a baby that’s stopped her from changing her body shape….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys why has nobody commented on the fact she’s ran out of CHEESE 🧀
How has she allowed this to happen, didn’t she create a fabulous meal planner with shopping list enclosed so you never run out? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.