Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you had meat that went 2 days out of date
Oh god, if only you’d had a planner so this didn’t happen
Oh wait …..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So you had meat that went 2 days out of date
Oh god, if only you’d had a planner so this didn’t happen
Oh wait …..

Was literally coming here to say the same thing.
Wonder how many times she’s ate out since you bought said meat?

Reactions: 8
She allways puts fruit with random savoury dishes its so unnecessary imo. Ots like she's got some going off in the fridge so just puts it with anything and everything to use it up!

Who wants a fried egg and some black berries? 🤮

Just have the fruit as a separate snack or pudding 🤣
I hate to defend her but putting the sweet and savoury on the same plate is a tactic encouraged by several reputable child nutritionist-led accounts that I know of. It takes the sweet thing off a pedestal and therefore it’s less desirable over time because all food is equal and okay and accessible.

I was raised with an atrocious relationship with food which led to me being really overweight as a young adult. I’m now a ‘normal’ weight but I’ve done so much research into how to avoid passing the same problems on to my kid.

I see sooooo many red flag behaviours with Rebecca and how she approaches food but the sweet mixing with savoury is the least troublesome of them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate to defend her but putting the sweet and savoury on the same plate is a tactic encouraged by several reputable child nutritionist-led accounts that I know of. It takes the sweet thing off a pedestal and therefore it’s less desirable over time because all food is equal and okay and accessible.

I was raised with an atrocious relationship with food which led to me being really overweight as a young adult. I’m now a ‘normal’ weight but I’ve done so much research into how to avoid passing the same problems on to my kid.

I see sooooo many red flag behaviours with Rebecca and how she approaches food but the sweet mixing with savoury is the least troublesome of them all!
I know what you mean I’ve heard that myself but kids don’t really have an issue eating fruit it’s more vegetables that are a pain to get in them and I just think mixing egg and berries is nasty 😂

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean I’ve heard that myself but kids don’t really have an issue eating fruit it’s more vegetables that are a pain to get in them and I just think mixing egg and berries is nasty 😂
Never fear though, if your kid is struggling to eat vegetables then Rebecca is here to give you some top tips. Cheesy broccoli anyone? Or just plain cold sugarsnap peas? Or have you thought about cheesy broccoli? Or perhaps a cucumber stick. What about some cheesy broccoli?

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never fear though, if your kid is struggling to eat vegetables then Rebecca is here to give you some top tips. Cheesy broccoli anyone? Or just plain cold sugarsnap peas? Or have you thought about cheesy broccoli? Or perhaps a cucumber stick. What about some cheesy broccoli?

🙄
I think you forgot a pastry cheesy broccoli swirl? All PACKED with veg!

Reactions: 5
Just discovered this thread. I’ve been following her a while and god I’m glad I found this thread . I don’t understand the whole don’t feed her child until she can get her phone out to film her eating it. She’s creating unhealthy lifestyle for Nina to be in front of the screen so much.

Reactions: 11
She should grow up🤦‍♀️ making us guess what her announcement is going to be😂😂😂 we have lives rebecca. Jobs, families and we are grown ups ,so no we won't be playing your ridiculous guessing game

Reactions: 10
She should grow up🤦‍♀️ making us guess what her announcement is going to be😂😂😂 we have lives rebecca. Jobs, families and we are grown ups ,so no we won't be playing your ridiculous guessing game
I hate it when influencers do this, all for engagement.
I first thought pregnancy announcement, but it will be something to do with her book.

Reactions: 6
I hope it’s that she’s bought a deep conditioning mask for that hair and some wax strips for those ghastly brows

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Again, if I showed my 2 year old a bramble bush she probably wouldn’t give a tit.
So annoying how she makes out Nina is a middle aged woman and loves everything she does.
I’m not 30 yet and the fact me and Rebecca are the same age blows my mind. She is SO boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why on earth would a 3 year old be over the moon with a bramble bush?!? Stop putting your opinions and likes on to your daughter!!
Maybe I’m a crap mum but my kid would only be excited by a bush if it started spouting paw patrol catchphrases 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Again, if I showed my 2 year old a bramble bush she probably wouldn’t give a tit.
So annoying how she makes out Nina is a middle aged woman and loves everything she does.
I’m not 30 yet and the fact me and Rebecca are the same age blows my mind. She is SO boring.
She is, she's incredibly dull. I still find it surprising that she's younger than me, I'm 41 and she dresses and looks older than me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.