Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those guilty mum peas have literally sent me over the edge 🤢🤢 What an abomination of a lasagne and don’t even get me started on the block of cheddar she’s added/fired on top 🧀🧀🧀

Her latest posts have annoyed me - saying she hasn’t bounced back from a baby 3 years on. A) why does she feel she needs to speak about this? B) it was clear she was a bigger girl before baby so I’m not sure what she would have bounced back too…. And c) it ain’t a baby that’s stopped her from changing her body shape….
Yeah we all know it’s because she eats a block of cheese a day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly the way she was spooning on those peas really pissed me off. Why all the faff. Just bung them in!

Bloody abomination to Italy that lasagne was.

She has zero nutritional understanding. She thinks the peas somehow will save her health. And ninas.

Balanced meals aren't a spoon of peas and the rest fatty cheese.

I just can't with her anymore. She's so boring

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that doesn’t get her salads?!? Like why would you want nectarines with lasagne?!?!

Reactions: 9
Honestly the way she was spooning on those peas really pissed me off. Why all the faff. Just bung them in!

She has zero nutritional understanding. She thinks the peas somehow will save her health. And ninas.

That was in no way a lasagne. I'm not Italian but I'm offended on their behalf.

Reactions: 6

You took the words right out of my mouth! Make a normal bloody lasagne, not one packed with extra fat and some carby peas 🤦🏼‍♀️ As if a white sauce isn’t rich enough!

i looked at her contents list for the new book and I would love to do a word count for how often ‘broccoli’ is featured. I also note that in her blurb promoting it today she has dropped the ‘healthy’…!

Her latest posts have annoyed me - saying she hasn’t bounced back from a baby 3 years on. A) why does she feel she needs to speak about this? B) it was clear she was a bigger girl before baby so I’m not sure what she would have bounced back too…. And c) it ain’t a baby that’s stopped her from changing her body shape….
Oh also meant to say to this - I’m wondering if she is inspired by new gal pal from the Bake Off who has seemingly endless plus size gifted posts from Joules etc. Hoping that now she is Rebecca Wilson she can go full Mummy Influencer. LOL!

Five minutes of her A) absolutely wetting herself over a book and B) complimenting herself on all the recipes in it? I found that really embarrassing and awkward. And hilarious that she’s so tight she wouldn’t give a ‘sneak peak’ of a new recipe, it had to be one she’d already shared before lol.

The whole “I’ve put so much effort into making it helpful for you!”. Rubbish. You want to make money and you like feeling superior to other mums, that’s all it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lots of exposure to lettuce?!? What is she on about!!!!
Also those Chinese ribs she shared…. I’m sorry, but why would anyone want to give that to a baby from 6 months!!!

• Haha
Lots of exposure to lettuce?!? What is she on about!!!!
Also those Chinese ribs she shared…. I’m sorry, but why would anyone want to give that to a baby from 6 months!!!
You know lettuce...the stuff that is so high in nutritional value that you absolutely need to expsose your child to it all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless they are eating at least one portion of lettuce a week they will be practically malnourished.

Why doesn't she try varying vegetables instead instead of using brocoli every bleeping day? Wheres the green beans, broad beans, pumpkin, squash, sweet pots, parsnips, asparagus...the list is endless. Surely that would be of more value that pushing lettuce??

Also shes no1 in allergies... 🤣

• Heart
You know lettuce...the stuff that is so high in nutritional value that you absolutely need to expsose your child to it all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless they are eating at least one portion of lettuce a week they will be practically malnourished.

Why doesn't she try varying vegetables instead instead of using brocoli every bleeping day? Wheres the green beans, broad beans, pumpkin, squash, sweet pots, parsnips, asparagus...the list is endless. Surely that would be of more value that pushing lettuce??

Also shes no1 in allergies... 🤣
Yeah seriously who would bother with lettuce when the many varied vegetables that she could try would be so much better!!

Reactions: 3
Number one in allergies?? What qualifications does she have to consider herself an allergy expert?? It's quite insulting to all the authors who write books to help parents with children with allergies. Self obsessed woman

Reactions: 7
It’s just that instagrammer trick of picking an obscure category so you can say your book is number one!

Why make such a big deal out of a kinder egg when she feeds nina cheese pastry and fatty pork most days?

Reactions: 11
Why make such a big deal out of a kinder egg when she feeds nina cheese pastry and fatty pork most days?
Exactly, it's like when she made a big deal out of the ice cream, she's bizarre.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.