Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just seen her story and came straight here, so shocked šŸ˜‚. Well done Rebecca, it was about time you dropped the fake single parent act. I wonder how many DMā€™s sheā€™ll get saying she didnā€™t know she was married, or even how lovely it is that she still does family days out with Ninaā€™s Dad even though they arenā€™t together?! I wouldnā€™t be surprised one bitā€¦

Reactions: 12
Gonna message her and congratulate her on the new man in her life since Iā€™ve never heard her mention this bloke before šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder where dinner tonight is going to be? Or tomorrowā€™s birthday meals out? šŸ˜†

She could get her new man to cook a lovely family meal from her cookbook to show how easy it is!

Reactions: 7
She must read here and realise the time was needed to mention the husband!! Iā€™m shocked šŸ˜‚ must kill her to let go of the single mum act.

In all fairness the ā€˜big revealā€™ was a shoulder and part of an arm and the affec ā€œthis oneā€ šŸ˜‚ Could be anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s teasing us first a sleeve and now part of his hand!! Surely sheā€™ll post a selfie of the three of them by the time they come home!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That hotel they are in looks so dated!
My son clearly approves of random fruit on meals a la Rebecca - he just dumped some blackberries heā€™d picked on his dinner - heā€™ll be wanting a bamboo plate next šŸ¤£
And youā€™ve got the ā€˜mum guiltā€™ broccoli there too. Definitely a Rebecca inspired meal šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh, that birthday card Nina has made makes me feel a bit sad. Sheā€™s drawn shopping, walking and eatingā€¦ no mention of anything fun or child centredā€¦ no mention of mummy playing. They just live out rebecas middle aged dreamland

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Gosh, that birthday card Nina has made makes me feel a bit sad. Sheā€™s drawn shopping, walking and eatingā€¦ no mention of anything fun or child centredā€¦ no mention of mummy playing. They just live out rebecas middle aged dreamland
I think the saddest part of it all is that she's clearly helped Nina with making the birthday card... Why not let Dad do it? Must everything be her? She will treasure that card thinking Nina mad eit when it was actuslly really her!

I think the saddest part of it all is that she's clearly helped Nina with making the birthday card... Why not let Dad do it? Must everything be her? She will treasure that card thinking Nina mad eit when it was actuslly really her!
I think that might have been made at nursery, she mentioned that when Nina was upset about going to nursery, Rebecca had suggested she make her a birthday card to take her mind off of it. Definitely looks like something weā€™d have made working in a Nursery myself.

Reactions: 3
Just wondering - who is the little autistic boy she often refers to? I thought it was her son but maybe it is someone she cares for?

She's a state.

I wish she actually got her hair sorted at the hairdressers the other day. As someone with curly hair it's just so bleeping offensive to keep seeing this woman with crunchy stringy hair hanging around. Doesn't she ever stick it up even? I might be able to cope better with that šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she actually got her hair sorted at the hairdressers the other day. As someone with curly hair it's just so bleeping offensive to keep seeing this woman with crunchy stringy hair hanging around. Doesn't she ever stick it up even? I might be able to cope better with that šŸ˜…
It did make me laugh when Nina made a picture of her out of nature at the NT the other day and her hair was dry dead leaves šŸ™ŠšŸ™Š

• Haha
What a mountain of food that is for breakfast!
Donā€™t panic, will just be a quick kebab and chips for lunch if previous form is to go by!

It seems that the ā€œnot planned anything for my actual birthdayā€ thing is totally bollocks.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.