Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh of course, she’s added a cheese pizza and cheese topped rolls. Couldn’t have a meal with no cheese now could we

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHO is she making food for?! Only two sets of forks and knives (WHERE is the husband???) Yet she has made two pizzas, breaded chicken, corn on the cob, veg sticks, fruit, FOUR buns/rolls whatever you want to call them! And a bowl of chips and a mountain of crisps?!!! Madness!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I find it hard to believe anyone asked for the pork belly recipe for their children. I love pork belly but as an occasional treat and I know my son who is 4 wouldn’t be keen.
So true that she always makes a milk / cheese / pork basedpasta sauce and never tomato based. It’s also a lot of meat - she never seems to make a veggie meal - mind you if she did it would be cheese central!

Reactions: 8
I just want to comment “do you have a vegetarian version of this recipe please?” But I’m sure she’ll know it’s a troll post. But then her blindly following followers would post something so stupid

Funny it was mentioned here yesterday about Nina eating off bamboo plates then today she’s eating off a normal plate 🤔
Hi Rebecca 👋🏻

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I’m really wondering how the HELL she got a book deal. 4/5 books so I’m reading up the page. Her recipes aren’t even good. Full of fat and salt. 🤢And her portion sizes are ridiculous. She’s setting Nina up for a really bad relationship with food

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think her management have kicked her ass a bit for not sharing home cooked foods and only showing Costa. Since the rebrand she has however shown how little skill and imagination she has. Most of her recipes are tweaks from other weaning pages or SW bloggers. The publishers need to drop her book deal. She hasn’t anything new or exciting to add.

Reactions: 8
I think her management have kicked her ass a bit for not sharing home cooked foods and only showing Costa. Since the rebrand she has however shown how little skill and imagination she has. Most of her recipes are tweaks from other weaning pages or SW bloggers. The publishers need to drop her book deal. She hasn’t anything new or exciting to add.
I think she actually looks worse now that she’s showing recipes again because they are all very samey, very unhealthy, and very big portions. At least when it was the constant trips to Costa we could at least imagine that the food that she cooked at home was family friendly!

Reactions: 7
I think her management have kicked her ass a bit for not sharing home cooked foods and only showing Costa.
100%! I’ve just had a browse through her grid posts and I think she might have deleted some. I’m sure it got to the point where she wasn’t sharing recipes at all, only selfies and pics of Nina but now it looks more like recipe/selfie/recipe/selfie 🤔

Reactions: 6
WHO is she making food for?! Only two sets of forks and knives (WHERE is the husband???) Yet she has made two pizzas, breaded chicken, corn on the cob, veg sticks, fruit, FOUR buns/rolls whatever you want to call them! And a bowl of chips and a mountain of crisps?!!! Madness!!!!!
Yeah that is over kill if it is the 3 of them, even more so if we’re supposed to believe it’s just her and Nina. That’s a spread for at least 4 adults! More even!!

Reactions: 3
The pork belly recipe says 1 adult and 2 littles so totally going for the single parent approach… I want to comment how to make it for 2 adults 😂

Reactions: 4
So she doesn’t like Mayo because of the salt content yet adds it to the Mayo she’s making but then just puts the normal Mayo on the table anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be reading here, she's taken a picnic out.
Screenshot_20210823-125554.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.