Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthecomments1991

I love the way she said she won't reveal her london hotel until after she has finished her stay....but then proceeds to show us all an extensive view from the window.

It won't take long for anyone from London to figure it out....if they were that desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CaroleBaskinDidIt

Why can’t she just treat Nina age-appropriately. She is not “just a baby still” and she is also not an adult whose hobbies include visiting National Trust gardens. She is a KID. Let her do KID things and have KID friends you absolute helicopter.

And I see Nina is working hard on her magical transportation skills - making her way from nursery to the salon is very impressive.
*Mysterious husband noises*

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
Her latest posts have annoyed me - saying she hasn’t bounced back from a baby 3 years on. A) why does she feel she needs to speak about this? B) it was clear she was a bigger girl before baby so I’m not sure what she would have bounced back too…. And c) it ain’t a baby that’s stopped her from changing her body shape….

• Heart
  • Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I find it hilarious some of the things she is fussy about when you think of all the other food she eats!!

another day trip out all day then…away from the husband…. Th heart stone on the beach with their initials.. is it just me or is that not super weird?!?

• Haha

Kdawg

Why is she taking a selfie of herself and Nina if her husband is there! Why could he not have just taken the photo?
"love this pic!!!" it literally looks the exact same as every single pic you take of you both hun 😩

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
'Hmm where shall I take my 3 year old on a Saturday 🤔 oh I'll take her to another fucking food festival' she is absolutely obsessed with food!!

Reactions: 15

Nze

Arghhh rant alert!! that women does she do anything but eat!! She is so boring and never known someone to eat so much its unbelievable how her life revolves around food and meals. For someone who is ment to promote family meals I dont think I seen her cook or prepare more then a handful of meals.
She honestly gets on my last nerve . I am way older then her but feel like she is about 20years older with her behaviour and the way she dresses. And the bloody boomerangs wtf is that about. And please someone sort out that Barnet on her head and those eyebrows . Urghhhh

FakeSmile

VIP Member
On a side note though, she really does need to think about the fattiness and saltiness of the foods she’s serving, it’s all well and good not adding salt to the meat while it cooks but it’s already such an unhealthy tea as it is, they eat pork so much. Maybe I’m just overthinking it as I never liked belly pork or chops etc anyway but WOW.
Dont forget this is the same woman who won’t give her child Mayo with her tuna because of the salt content 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Unfortunately I see mother’s like Rebecca all the time. Dragging their kids around despite being sick, infecting others, no due care for the recovery and rest their little one needs. (Or other people)
it’s very clear Rebecca has had a very isolating childhood- maybe she was bullied or had few/no friends. She’s trying to live that repressed youth through her daughter (on full power) without realising the damage it is doing.
Nina has become her little coffee friend, and partner to take trips with. (Hence the best friend references all the time) That’s not a normal dynamic between parent and child
Nina shouldn’t be that. Rebecca needs to make adult friendships and stop imposing this role on her 4 year old. It’s damaging to Nina when she grows older and sees how much her mother relies on her for happiness, and damaging for Rebecca to solely rely on your only child for companionship. I can see Rebecca morphing into a ‘Deedee Blanchard’ style mother the more she realises Nina is growing older and falling out of her grip.
Get some therapy Rebecca. Stop filling the void inside u with cheese and by moulding ur child into ur imaginary friend.

• Heart
  • Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
This is everything that is wrong with rebeccas account! She cooks a really unhealthy meal for Nina and then posts her finished plate all smug because she ate everything (if she even did!). Not only will some parents now think that’s an acceptable meal to give to a child, but I hate the posts of finished plates. Both of my children pretty much never finish their plate, it doesn’t really bother me but some people might think they are doing something wrong because their children don’t eat everything. I’d rather let my children stop eating when they are full rather than give them a complex about finishing their plate and possibly leading them down a path of childhood obesity just because I needed to feel validated that they liked the food I made. Belly pork twice in 2 weeks is just ridiculous!

Attachments

• Heart

tidalwave

Chatty Member
It’s not just you! I totally agree. I get the vibe that she doesn’t really know what to do with Nina so it’s easier to spend any extra time in the car 🤷🏽‍♀️
If we travel for a day out we tend to take a picnic (she’s REALLY missing a trick with picnic recipes) or go somewhere local to where we’ve gone for our day out. I presume most people do this and not just us!
I say it time and time again. She doesn't know how to spend time with her child! She hardly ever does anything age-appropriate. The woman didn't even know a Squash and a Squeeze for God's! The Mummy-"Nini" stuff is bullshit. She has no natural connection to her child. She's just pretending!

• Heart

Hadtodoit

Is it just me or is driving over an hour to a NT for a day out, then 40 mins to a shopping centre for tea and shopping then 90mins drive home just so much for a 3 yr old in one day?

• Heart

Borntorun

VIP Member
Gosh, that birthday card Nina has made makes me feel a bit sad. She’s drawn shopping, walking and eating… no mention of anything fun or child centred… no mention of mummy playing. They just live out rebecas middle aged dreamland

• Sad
Reactions: 14

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I do think she actually tries to make people feel inferior her by using the relationship she has with her daughter / food if her Instagram is anything to go by her daughter is well behaved pretty much all the time and constantly tells her how much she loves her, as well as being the worlds best eater!
my nearly 2 year olds daughter just went through a phase of pretty much refusing all food so her Instagram was definitely not for me!!!!!!
I’ve never seen a child have as big an appetite as Nina!!
this!!

I felt exactly the same after watching her page for a while. Nina literally shovels her adult sized portions into her mouth and Rebecca has the camera fixed on her recording every moment
It did make me feel like I was doing something wrong- why does my child not eat like this? Why is my child not as big as her despite being the same age?why does my child not enjoy being in a car for more than an hour when Nina the tiny giant can manage to waltz around the country every day?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hereforthecomments1991

'Hmm where shall I take my 3 year old on a Saturday 🤔 oh I'll take her to another fucking food festival' she is absolutely obsessed with food!!

Honestly! It's her whole life. Obviously as a food/weaning account it's to be expected but to spend all your free time with your child either in another NT cafe or at a foodie event it's overkill.

Imagine making a point as well to complain that the ice cream is too sugary so she didn't finish it. Like ok love....but the brownie you're about to eat is sugar free yeah?

• Haha