Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky with the not so good hair must own one of them fancy self driving Tesla cars seeing as she was in the passenger seat on her stories…..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know not everyone has family or gets on with them but as well as a non existent husband, she never mentions her parents or in-laws.
Surely she could pretend for her book she learnt it all from her granny?
As for the hairdressers. I haven’t seen it but I’m telling you now I don’t want your child there.

Reactions: 6
I know not everyone has family or gets on with them but as well as a non existent husband, she never mentions her parents or in-laws.
Surely she could pretend for her book she learnt it all from her granny?
As for the hairdressers. I haven’t seen it but I’m telling you now I don’t want your child there.
I remember her saying afew times that the love of cooking came from her mum

Reactions: 1
But what I’m saying is surely she could proper flog it to make this home comforts thing a story.
That’s what I don’t understand - she has named a cook book ‘family comforts’ and literally… where’s the family??! I know obviously all families are different but for someone that has a husband and has mentioned a mum …. She’d be bigging up that side of her life for the book?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Came straight here when I saw her story!! She is trolling us 🤣
Same 😂

I’m so shocked I can’t even think of a sarcastic comment.

Although the story just before that one has annoyed me. WHO on Earth is thinking to themselves “I don’t understand this thing about my baby’s diet, I won’t go to the NHS website or ask my health visitor. I know, I’ll ask that woman from Instagram who puts cheese in everything, she’ll know!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came straight over after seeing her story, I'm shocked!

Reactions: 4
Is this family adventure related to the restaurant recommendations for Barnsley she asked for? Why Barnsley? No offence to people from there but its an odd choice for a family holiday.

Oh no wait, it's work. She's at a food festival thing so he's going as babysitter. Makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s deffo reading on here and has realised what an absolute prat she looks trying to maintain a single mum aesthetic so is going to slowly drip feed him in

Reactions: 16
Publishers have obviously told her to up her game!! Doesn’t make sense having a cook book called ‘Family Comforts’ if a) you don’t cook/eat any of your own food and b) you don’t have any other family apart from your bestie Nini!! Still shocked we saw him but not surprised… she would do anything to shift a few more books!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.