Whatmummymakes #4 Always on a Costa break, what is it Mummy actually makes?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I don’t really eat porridge. But it’s never taken me more than 5ish mins to cook?! Why do you need a slow cooker version?! Am I missing something here 😂 surely slow cookers are more for stuff that takes hours like stew so you’re not slaving away over the hob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she such a knob, with her massive face and squinty eyes and Erm, um, Erm. You had such a great day didn't you nini. *nini looks at her like *get your bleeping massive frizz head out of my face you giant bleep* does she have no friends? No life?
Sorry but when she goes on saying, I'm sorry I've been so quiet. Like who actually the duck cares? She's such a fake. Take your kid to hell on earth soft play, take her to a park, cook her some actual food.
Urgh, just urgh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nina looks so pissed off, poor old Nini wanted a bed on the sofa and back to back paw patrol but instead has spent half the weekend in the car, how can anyone be bothered to drive that much? Maybe she needs a career change, become a wagon driver, she doesn't cook anything anyway and there is a national driver shortage, think it might be a better fit than trying to pretend to cook healthy meals for the whole family whilst making your child a peanut butter and peach wrap and pretending your husband doesn't exist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She did say before that the dad works away a lot and it’s just the two of them a lot of the time. I’m assuming he does go with them on their wee trips when he’s back. He can’t be away 365. I think it helps her with the single parent act she puts on that sometimes she genuinely is on her own with nina for a longish period of time.
Doesn’t mean she can’t mention him other times when he has clearly been home. IE when nina magical appeared at the hairdressers after nursery 🤣
He works from home in IT. He’s barely EVER away. They only had one car for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He works from home in IT. He’s barely EVER away. They only had one car for a long time.
Wowee! She definitely said in a Q and A ages ago when she shared some wedding photos that her husband worked away a lot. What a lying cow! Clearly laying the groundwork for the single parent lifestyle she likes to portray.
Such a weird thing to do! Just say he likes his privacy so doesn’t want to be seen. Shame poor nina can’t be given the same option

Reactions: 3
Wowee! She definitely said in a Q and A ages ago when she shared some wedding photos that her husband worked away a lot. What a lying cow! Clearly laying the groundwork for the single parent lifestyle she likes to portray.
Such a weird thing to do! Just say he likes his privacy so doesn’t want to be seen. Shame poor nina can’t be given the same option
Yeah, this was a pathetic cover. A few of us here live in the same area and are aware of them through various connections / knowing where they live. He’s home all the time. I don’t think they have a healthy relationship at all.

Reactions: 7
I mean I don’t really eat porridge. But it’s never taken me more than 5ish mins to cook?! Why do you need a slow cooker version?! Am I missing something here 😂 surely slow cookers are more for stuff that takes hours like stew so you’re not slaving away over the hob
Yep! 1 cup oats to 2 cups of whatever milk you use. In the microwave for 3 minutes. Stir part way.

Can I sell a cookbook now?! 😂

I honestly think she takes her out so much because her house is tiny and has no garden. There’s nothing wrong with a small house (mines pretty small) but it doesn’t suit the content.
maybe the book deal will buy her a bigger house. I’m sure it bought the husband his car? Hush money for selling the single parent act.

Reactions: 5
Someone else I follow on Insta has just released a cookbook and she hasn’t once mentioned the TEXTURE on the cover. 😱 Really missing a trick there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her group is hilarious. A woman posted that she made the 30 minute road dinner from her second book and what could she do with the left overs? Firstly, who needs a recipe for a roast dinner, it's not difficult to make and secondly do these people not have common sense.

What 3 year old loves Downton? Why can't she just put cbeebies on like most parents.
Screenshot_20210913-110200.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why these insta huns are so insistent on giving their children 0 privacy. Every little part of their lives is content for the gram. I can’t imagine me getting my phone out and filming my kids every time they come for a cuddle. It’s like they’re trying to prove something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gotta say, those recipes she’s put up. A few are in Pinch of Nom but with slight tweeks. I fully get most recipes are variations on others but come on Rebecca. I really want to know what makes her a cooking expert? I cook better than her lol. Maybe cos I watch my salt, my fat, my butter 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gotta say, those recipes she’s put up. A few are in Pinch of Nom but with slight tweeks. I fully get most recipes are variations on others but come on Rebecca. I really want to know what makes her a cooking expert? I cook better than her lol. Maybe cos I watch my salt, my fat, my butter 😂😂
Really?! Which are in PoN? I have those books. I would love to let them know she’s ripping them off 😂

Reactions: 1
I'm sure her porridge fingers are a rip off of slimming world baked oats. A lot of her recipes I've found elsewhere. I don't think she has an original idea in her head.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s day napping because she was poorly over the weekend, yet was still taken here, there and everywhere. She’s probably exhausted.

Again, she said Nina insisted they stay, but as somebody else pointed out… Nina is 3…3!!!! If my little boy was vomiting and looked as pasty and unwell as she did, we would have gone home 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.