Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Week 25: -2 lbs
Total: 4 stone!!

Obligatory dance break:

Six months of calorie counting. Walking is still my main exercise. Started lifting weights this week (ow, ow, ow...). One stone to healthy BMI. Aiming for 7 lbs in July, 7 lbs in August.

Thank you to everyone on these threads for your continued support. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Meg1912

VIP Member
Hi ladies!! So, I had my wedding dress fitting and I'm so so happy!!!!! The weight I lost has made a huuuge difference and it fits beautifully!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
1629905981518.jpg
1629906053874.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Stimpii

VIP Member
Week 22: -4lbs
Total loss: 57lbs

1.5lbs away from being a healthy bmi after starting in the obese range.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Sven

VIP Member
Omg I have FINALLY broken the barrier! I’m now 12 stone 13.2! A 12!!!! At the beginning!

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
Week 24: -2lbs
Total loss: 60lbs

I did it 🎉 From 15 stone 3.5 to 10 stone 13.5. Going on a week long caravan holiday tomorrow and I intend to enjoy myself 😄 Once I’m back will get my gain off then just need to maintain.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Hello everyone! You all seem to be still here and doing so well 🥰🤗.

Over the last few months, things have been a bit rubbish but I have finally admitted that I suffered from an ED (rather than “exercise eating issues”) which moved from one 6 years ago into another when I got injured after an ultra 2 years ago and could no longer train x hours a day.

Over the last six months I have gone from setting MFP to 600 (😶) and then eating food out of a bin 7 hours later to slowly realising from (your sensible posts) and various SM threads that that is not the way to go. I have also come to the realisation that ED-sized me will never return so I only need to tone up, get a few (3 giant share bags of chocolate buttons a night worth) pounds off and feel better about eating normally.

So 1500 on MFP it is. Terrifying. But it has been four days. No binging. No massive weight gain. Here with you for the long haul. Maybe not to lose loads of weight but to stay accountable to not buy that crap at 8.30 from 3 different shops and hide the evidence in the student bins, and then of course go to eat the leftovers in the morning when no one is looking (😶😔 got to be honest here.)

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

hrh89

VIP Member
Today was the first day in about three weeks that I haven’t binged. Things were seriously getting out of hand I’m talking 3000 calories a day on absolute shit and junk.

but I managed today to eat a regular amount of food without the urge to binge. Hopefully I can make it two days tomorrow 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Morning everyone 👋🏻
Heres a few NSVs from me to start the week..
Today I did my first ever 25min run on C25K - felt pretty good and could definitely have run for longer. Not a bad achievement in 5 weeks!
Tried on my most beloved dress that I could never bring myself to throw away. Size 10. Had it since 2012 (😳😳) - it fits y’all!! Could have cried trying that on.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Meg1912

VIP Member
After more than two weeks of not losing anything at all, I'm so pleased that I'm back on the losing game! I've lost 11kg, so I have 4,5kg to go until I reach my happy weight!
These last couple weeks haven't been easy at all, but I'm so so glad I stayed on track.
One thing I did that helped me tremendously was trying on my winter dresses (when I was at my heaviest weight ever) and I was honestly shocked at how baggy they looked on me!!! There was room for a 9 month belly!! 😅😅 So yeah, my best advice to whoever is feeling disheartened, would be to try on some clothes from before starting this journey as it's the best way to realise how far we've come. 🥰
Next week I'll have my wedding dress fitting and I'm so so excited, I can hardly contain myself!! 🤣🤣
It's this one btw! 🥰🥰
20200302_211352.jpg
20200302_211554.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Weeks 36-37: -3 lbs
Total: 5 stone 1 lbs (71 lbs) 🤯
BMI: 24.7

Got a bit emotional when I saw these numbers on the scale this morning!

Big thanks to everyone who's joined in on this thread, all the way back to the beginning. It's not easy, no matter what method you're using. My method has been calorie counting and walking for most of the year, with HIIT added in only recently to help tone up. I lost 2 lbs/week on average, sometimes 3 lbs, and as the weight dropped, sometimes 1 lb. If you're struggling, all I can say is keep coming back here. This place has been my main source of support and made all the difference! 🥰

I'm going to stick to my routine until October 1st, at which point I'll switch over to maintenance mode for the rest of the year. Nine months is a long time to be on a diet and I can feel my body telling me it's time for a break! My goal will be to end the year around the same weight and then tackle the last 13 or so lbs. 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Choco88

VIP Member
Week 2: lost 3 pounds, so that’s ten pounds total. Really happy with that 👏

Trying not to think about the 4st 8lb still to go 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 18

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Hey, can I join the thread? I finally hit the ‘overweight’ range after losing 41lbs so far. I gained 100lbs last year after getting ill and being put on meds that messed with my thyroid.

Once this heat buggers off I plan to do couch to 5k to get me running again. I used to run 10k a day a few years ago! I also want to get into swimming when I feel more confident to wear a costume and I plan on going back to HITT classes at the local trampoline park. I have another 4st to go so I need to up the exercise now as I’ve just been walking mainly and I’m bored of it to be honest!

sending cooling vibes to everyone, this heat is awful 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 17

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
Not weighing in until end of month, but I had two NSV this week:

1) My bras are fitting better! Hoping that means the girls are returning to their original size (or close to). They are still pointing in the same direction, so I guess that's a win on its own. 🤣

2) Met up with a few people and a very cute friend of a friend spent the whole time flirting with me. I split with my partner at the beginning of Covid. With the weight gain and health issues I've had since, my confidence has been nil, so it was SO nice to be seen like that, even for a night. 🥰

Sending good thoughts to everyone who's doing their best. ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 16

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Hello 👋 I'm here to join you all and get my own Tattle transformation. A little bit about me; I've been overweight all my adult life. Around 5 years ago I lost 2 stone just by engaging in some exercise. I didn't really change my diet at all. Then I went to Weight Watchers around 3 years ago and lost a further 3 stone. I had to leave Weight Watchers as the class changed times and I could no longer make it. I slowly started putting some weight back on. Then along came Covid. I lost it a little bit mentally. I worked full time through the pandemic and hated the fact that I didn't feel "protected" (I think that's the right word) I stopped exercising consistently and really have never picked it back up. I'm now 4kg off my top weight from 5 years ago. I knew it was bad but I had a bit of a wake up call just two weeks ago. I was on holiday and dashed across the road in a gap between traffic then walked up a staircase. I was a state. I couldn't breathe, I was pouring with sweat and my legs were like jelly. I've let myself go completely. I was mortified. So now I'm back from holiday, the shopping order has arrived this afternoon with all my healthy food and I'm ready to start again. I'm going to be calorie counting (WW really messed up the way I view food) and slowly starting to exercise again. I've worked out my TDEE and will be using Nutracheck to keep myself on track. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning to get a starting weight. Wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Choco88

VIP Member
I’ve lost another 3 pounds this week so that brings me to 16 pounds loss in 5 weeks. Happy with that 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15