Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back to my pre holiday weight but think I’m gonna see if I can lose a few more pounds. If I don’t calorie count I just turn into a total pig. Finding it harder to fit in anything more than a walk while the kids are still off school.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend some decent weighing scales? Mine are salter but a few years old and tend to stick on a weight for a few days (to the exact oz so I know it can’t be right??).
i have weight watchers ones. They are about 5yrs old now but they always seem to be accurate when comparing them to my friends ones.

Reactions: 2
Hi all, I’m coming back to this thread and back on the calorie counting train. I’m feeling really big at the moment, wanting to lose about 23 pounds and get back to my pre covid weight (I’ve gained the majority of this over the past 4 months - think the raging hormones from coming off the pill have just lead to me comfort eating massively).

Started on Monday, been getting in my 10k steps a day through a mix of running and walking and have a good deficit going so feeling good so far. Hope I can keep it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Went for an Indian yesterday so don't think the scales will be a pretty sight this weekend! It was divine though

Can anyone recommend some decent weighing scales? Mine are salter but a few years old and tend to stick on a weight for a few days (to the exact oz so I know it can’t be right??).
I bought some Renpho ones and they're great - you pair them with an app and it gives you a load of different measurements (like fat, muscle, water etc.) and shows them in red, amber or green depending on whether or not they're in the range considered normal for your age, weight and height.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t posted in a while… I’ve had no motivation! I fluctuate up and down about 3 pounds all the time. I feel good when it’s down and then I weigh again a few days later and it’s up 3 pounds again. I think ultimately I am losing, but very slowly. I know this is healthy I suppose, but I’m bridesmaid soon and don’t want to feel fat. My weight goes to my face, belly and thighs and I don’t want to feel uncomfortable for the photos!

my plan of action - cut down on carbs (I really feel this helps my belly bloat), drink more water, do some sort of exercise (my downfall), NO wine 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t posted in a while… I’ve had no motivation! I fluctuate up and down about 3 pounds all the time. I feel good when it’s down and then I weigh again a few days later and it’s up 3 pounds again. I think ultimately I am losing, but very slowly. I know this is healthy I suppose, but I’m bridesmaid soon and don’t want to feel fat. My weight goes to my face, belly and thighs and I don’t want to feel uncomfortable for the photos!

my plan of action - cut down on carbs (I really feel this helps my belly bloat), drink more water, do some sort of exercise (my downfall), NO wine 🙈
Oh god the no wine is the hardest!! I'm trying to cut it out again but red wine at night just helps me feel so much more relaxed 😭 good luck!

Hi ladies!! So, I had my wedding dress fitting and I'm so so happy!!!!! The weight I lost has made a huuuge difference and it fits beautifully!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
1629905981518.jpg
1629906053874.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh god the no wine is the hardest!! I'm trying to cut it out again but red wine at night just helps me feel so much more relaxed 😭 good luck!
I know 🙈 it’s so hard to cut out! Problem is, once you open the bottle you have to drink it!! I’ve got gin and low calorie tonic so 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 1
i have weight watchers ones. They are about 5yrs old now but they always seem to be accurate when comparing them to my friends ones.
Second WW scales. Mine lasted a decade before giving up the ghost.

Just here to have a whine. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and it's really made me down during this mini heatwave. But in a way it's made me more determined to lose weight for next summer.

I was looking at photos from 6 years ago when I thought I was so fat. Would kill to look like that now.

Anyway, just a whinge. As you were x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You look amazing @Meg1912!

I’m in the same boat @carriebooboo, I think I joined this page over a year ago and I’m still at my start weight 😩 I’m getting married in a year and one week and I need to get my tit together!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
@Meg1912 you look beautiful and your dress is stunning. I love the backless bit!

And @smellsofbiscuits I think all of us on this thread have been there at some point. It took me 7 years to get my head in the right place to lose weight. It's as much a mental battle as a physical one, I think.

• Heart
Thanks so much for all the love, ladies!! 🤗🤗 I felt beautiful in the dress of my dreams and so so happy!!
As so many of you, last year was really really tough. We had to postpone our wedding, we found out my father had cancer and my world came crashing down. I comfort ate A LOT, but the truth is didn't make me feel any better, it was actually the opposite. I hid beneath maternity dresses and my self esteem was non existent.
Early April I said enough is enough and started changing my eating habits. It wasn't really working, so I seeked the help of a certified nutritionist. Best decision ever.
So to see today the results of my hard work was really special, especially seeing photos and videos!!
I'm so happy that we have this community here, all on the same journey, that I simply had to share some photos with my Tattle family! Every day is a battle, but we're here for each other and I love that! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Went a bit off piste In the last 10 days or so, we were on holiday and healthy eating hasn’t really resumed since we got back! The drinking definitely has though and I can feel and see my skin detoxing. Feel very sluggish and heavy 😭 tomorrow’s food -

B- porridge with raspberries made with skimmed milk
L- chicken and chorizo club salad from Leon salad cook book - would really recommend if you’re watching to jazz up your salads!
D- hoisin sticky beef meatballs and rice - Gousto

Snacks are fruit and a rice crispy cake

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.