Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah @Sven you sound so disciplined about everything, I'm rubbish at that. Are you on any meds that can cause weight gain, or make it hard to lose weight? You can Google that. 😘
I’m on the pill but it’s not changed for a long time but maybe it could be that. The problem is that it helps with my rosacea so it’s like a losing battle either side I suppose!

Reactions: 1
Been eating so well this week, trying to stay off the wine for a bit to really get my arse in gear. Last night had 3 wines and dinner in a Thai restaurant! :rolleyes:

I know one day won't ruin it but I wish I had more willpower!

Reactions: 2
Been eating so well this week, trying to stay off the wine for a bit to really get my arse in gear. Last night had 3 wines and dinner in a Thai restaurant! :rolleyes:

Sometimes you’ve just got to enjoy it! Sounds lovely :))

Don't beat yourself up, you're living normally, 80/20 is what you should be aiming for. Having the odd treat might mean you don't hit your target as early as you planned but this isn't a sprint and eating sensibly most days is a healthy balance. I know some people need a target to keep their discipline but I feel they are the same as birth plans, designed to make us feel like failures when things don't go how we planned.

It’s still the same because I’ve not lost anything so maintenance is around 2000 so I was eating 1500 to lose. Except nothing happened haha.
Your figures give a TDEE of 2434 with exercising 3-5 times a week.

You're trying to match your BMR; no wonder you feel crappy.

Reactions: 1
Your figures give a TDEE of 2434 with exercising 3-5 times a week.

You're trying to match your BMR; no wonder you feel crappy.
Does it? I’m sure I put moderately active. I think I’m going to up my calories because this obviously isn’t working!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does it? I’m sure I put moderately active. I think I’m going to up my calories because this obviously isn’t working!
It’s worth a try, you seem to be doing everything right, especially with the amount of exercise you’re doing ☹ Sometimes shaking things up might be what’s needed. Otherwise checking with your GP or a PT for some more advice might be worthwhile. Fingers crossed for you love. 💕

It’s worth a try, you seem to be doing everything right, especially with the amount of exercise you’re doing ☹ Sometimes shaking things up might be what’s needed. Otherwise checking with your GP or a PT for some more advice might be worthwhile. Fingers crossed for you love. 💕
I wish I could afford a pt! I could try my GP again but I feel they’d just fob me off. Maybe I’ll try to eat about 1800-2000 and see what happens

Was a bit behind on catching up with the new thread, it's so lovely to see people doing so well and people being so supportive towards others when it's needed 🙂

I'm down 1.1kg this week bringing it to a 19.2kg loss in 24 weeks. Pretty happy with that but I'm getting bored with the exercise I'm doing and need to find something new to add in to it. Also think I'm losing my boobies because my bras are now baggy on me 😂😂 hoping fitting rooms open up again soon so I could get fitted properly.

Reactions: 7
040B227F-5B62-411C-AD41-3E0207104BD1.png
Today’s progress 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Feels amazing to reach this milestone. I have one stone left to go.. wish me luck 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why did I read this before I had a magnum? 😂 thankfully it’s the last of the multipack the woman in coop conned me into buying under the guise of saving money 🙄 lol
I was buying my kids ice creams the other week and the woman in the shop pointed out it was cheaper to buy a box, but I told her if I bought a box I’d be eating 2 as we weren’t going home 😂

• Haha
I was buying my kids ice creams the other week and the woman in the shop pointed out it was cheaper to buy a box, but I told her if I bought a box I’d be eating 2 as we weren’t going home 😂
Omfg do you live near me 😂 why are these people trying to sabotage us like this?

I wish I had your willpower 🙌🏻😂 me just being awkward AF and buying them to shut her up.. what is wrong with me 😂

Sometimes I have an ice lolly as a nice sweet thing. The rowntree watermelon ice creams are only about 70 cals !

I’ve stopped buying ice creams when out as neither of my children ever finish them so if I have one I end up eating half of theirs as well. It’s only taken 5 years to work this out 🤣
No wonder I’m so overweight!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve stopped buying ice creams when out as neither of my children ever finish them so if I have one I end up eating half of theirs as well. It’s only taken 5 years to work this out 🤣
No wonder I’m so overweight!
My daughter never eats the chocolate bit at the bottom of a cornetto. Criminal to leave it so I eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been really struggling recently, my implant is coming out tomorrow and I’m hoping that helps me lose weight more as my body is barely shifting and I’m always bloody tired 😴
Fresh week for us all 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.