Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Week 25: +2.5lb. Well it was going to happen eventually. I went out for a meal and drinks on thursday evening and it was tapas so we probably overdid it, but I enjoyed every mouthful! In a NSV, i’ve had a really stressful week at work and yesterday wasn’t feeling great and was hungry. In pre weightloss times I would have gone to Greggs and bought loads to fill me up but instead my mind went ‘what can I have that’s healthy that would fill me up?’ Never happened before!

Reactions: 13

Very traditional

VIP Member
I went to the gym today for the first time in a year. I've put on over 2 stone in that time and I feel disgusted with myself. I can barely walk this evening but I'm feeling good that I went and that I walked there and back, I've had a good eating day too. I've only read the last couple of pages but seems like you are all doing great, well done! I'll look forward to my first weigh in next Sunday.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I did it guys! Week 4 Run 1 of C25K.. two three and two five minute runs. Kept it slow and didn’t find it too bad actually - glad it’s a bit cooler! Thanks for all your advice 💕 I am heading to slob out in the bath now 😴

• Heart

carriebooboo

VIP Member
NSV: Was up at stupid o'clock this morning so dragged myself on to the treadmill wearing skimpy sleep shorts. NO CHUB RUB! I remember hitting peak fatness last summer and how bad the chub rub was if I didn't have my thighs covered.

I won't be exercising naked any time soon, but nice to know I have the option. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lau123

Morning all.
Week 4 for me: -3lbs.
Down 9lbs in total.

Great results everyone, have a lovely weekend.
I'm going for afternoon tea at my in-laws today and a BBQ at my neighbours tomorrow 😬🙄

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Good morning all. Week 31: -3.5 🙌. So i’ve lost what I put on in my epic week off plus another 1.75lb. Back on track. Hope everyone is doing ok, whether you’re in the zone or taking time out.

• Heart

Married2019

1.8 pounds down this week bringing me to a total of 56 pounds lost since Jan 7th. Feeling quite happy with myself although himself and my mam have warned me not to go too far. (I'm in no danger of that as still classed as overweight by bmi). Planning to keep going the way I am and adding a strength +conditioning class this week which I'm nervous about because I don't want to seem like the fat kid in the corner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart

Meg1912

VIP Member
I started eating healthily 14 weeks ago and lost 8Kg since! I'm so so happy!! Still have 8 more to lose and then the equally difficult part of maintenance, but I'm feeling really optimistic! Seeing a nutritionist twice a month was one of the best decisions I ever made. Only wish I had done it sooner.
Of course there are some days when it's difficult to stick to the plan, especially when my husband eats pasta (my all time favourite food that made me put on 16Kg!) and desserts in front of me. 🥴🥴
Of course I could eat a bit, but I know myself and that's how shit starts hitting the fan for me.
Next month I'll have my wedding dress fitting for our wedding in September and I'm so relieved I'll actually fit into it! 😅😅 I had picked it pre covid.
I'll be going on holiday this weekend and it'll be a challenge, but I'm taking all the groceries I need to have a delicious and healthy brunch, so that will be really helpful. I find that meal planning ahead is the best thing to stay on track!

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Well done everyone, there’s some huge numbers on here!! Who would have thought we’d make it this far 🙌🏻 It’ll be 6 months of weight loss for me on 5 July, can’t wait to see what I am by then.

Im -3.5lb now in total since last Saturday. Genuinely don’t know how that’s happened.. 🤔 putting it down to the increased running intensity I guess. 11lb left until target now 🤞🏻

• Heart

Married2019

1 pound down this week bringing me to a new stone bracket and 3 stone 6 pounds gone. Finding this week hard for a few reasons-I've no appetite in the heat (don't mind that bit) but also struggling to get any liquids into me which isn't ideal. Trying to go easy on myself because I'm also on the last phase on weaning off my antidepressants and finding I'm a lot more emotional than I'm used to 🙄.

On the plus side I had to go see a respiratory consultant this week(I'm absolutely grand, just an asthmatic who had pneumonia last winter so they wanted to check my meds to make sure I'm stable ahead of the next flu season) and despite being weighed, bmi checked etc-not a word was said about my weight so that's good.

Hope everyone is surviving the heatwave!

• Heart

Cloe

Hi everyone! New to this thread and so excited. I’ve previously lost a stone and a half but have gone back up a bit and have a lot more to loose overall! I’m doing calorie counting/eating better and starting to go to the gym with a mix of weights and cardio!
I started off in September at 14 stone exactly
Went down to 12st 7 in Feb/March
Had a really stressful time moving house recently and gone back up to 12st 13!
I’m going to force myself to post my journey every week as a way to stay motivated! Well done to everyone else going on this journey 🙏🏻❤

• Heart

Sven

VIP Member
Just did the dreaded Week 5 Run 3 C25K.. first solid run without walking breaks for 20mins. Most I’d done before that was 8mins. Needless to say, finishing it was exhilarating.. I actually choked up a few times, it was weirdly emotional. Now feel like I can achieve anything 💪🏻
Well done!! I remember years ago when I first ran 5k without really stopping and I literally ran down the road laughing with happiness that I’d actually done it!

I am SO close to being in the 12s. I weighed today and was 13st 0.8. This eating more thing might actually be working!

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
This was from my holiday earlier this month. NSV: I never ever get my legs out. I felt really good. But my first thought when I saw the pic was ‘my arm looks fat’ 🥴 I think we’re always gonna look at pics and not like something. But I know no one else gave a shit about when I was wearing/how I looked. So I’m really trying to be more positive.
E94DC12B-5471-4B4A-97EA-23BCF4A22133.jpeg

• Heart

Sven

VIP Member
I’m down 0.6 today which I’m very pleased about. I’m still in disbelief that eating more is helping?!

• Heart

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Great work, everyone! 🤩

Week 26: -2 lbs
Total: 4 stone 2 lbs

I think I'm going to take a break from weekly weighing and make my next weigh in end of July. I feel like I've become a bit of a slave to the scales and I need a mental break from it. o_O I'll still check in (I need accountability!!) and I'll still be doing my usual calorie counting, just switching focus to building up my exercise/stamina and seeing how my clothes fit, how I feel instead.

Next goal is to hit 4 stone 7 lbs when I weigh in on July 31st!

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
9lb weight loss this month, a total of 44lb loss so far.

I need to start doing some ab and arm workouts but I’m struggling with motivation exercise wise 😩

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

101d

VIP Member
Wow 1.8lb loss for me! Not sure how as it was mine and BFs bdays last week, maybe I kick started my metabolism 😅

3.4lbs to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 11