Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Week 26: -5.5! (That’s the 2.5lb of tapas I put on last week gone plus a bit more). Lost over 3 stone two months ahead of my target date. Still have another 3, maybe 4 stones to go. On we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hrh89

VIP Member
I’m struggling so much. I can’t find the will power to stick to a deficit. I’m so miserable today because it’s gorgeous weather boiling hot and I feel gross and ugly. 6 months ago I was about a stone and a half lighter and I felt confident. Now I’ve gained it back and I hate what I look like. I’m genuinely so angry with myself as when I initially lost that weight I said to my self never again. I won’t let myself get back to that. But here we are.

sorry for the pity post. I hope you guys are doing good!

• Heart
  • Sad

Sickofinstacrap

Week 1 weigh in and I’m 8lbs down! Delighted! I know a lot of that will be water weight and it will slow way down now but I’m very happy with that! Sticking to MFP and doing abit of swimming in days off! Since I haven’t exercised properly for probably 9 years I’m very proud of myself so far I hope I keep it up!

• Heart

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Week 35: -2.5. This takes me past 50lb lost since Jan! Thrilled, but realise I need to do the same again 😩😂

• Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I’ve lost 7lbs this month 😊 and that is with pretty much no exercise and a couple of days of over or equal calories. Let’s see how much I can lose this month! I would love to lose another 7lbs.

total loss so far: 51lbs

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
1lb off so 53lbs in total. Have gone below my initial target 🎉 Only want to lose about half a stone now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Weigh in and I’m 4 lbs down this week - 22 altogether! Delighted. Got a full week of which I’ll be 100 on plan and then away for a long weekend 🙃 I really don’t want to go wild so I’m going to try and be semi sensible

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
So last Saturday I went out and had the nicest meal, dessert and wines. Got straight back on it on Sunday and this morning I’ve lost 6lbs 😱. 52lb loss in total. I set off trying to get to 11 7 and I’m half a pound away now.

Always said I’d see how I felt if I got there so I’m gonna aim to get into the healthy bmi range now so would mean losing about 8lbs more.

• Heart

101d

VIP Member
Yay! Someone I work with who I haven’t seen for around a year commented on my weight loss!

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
After not losing weight for over a month, I finally lost a pound! Which isn’t much, but it feels like I’m finally getting back on track.

And that extra pound weight loss means that I’m now the lowest weight I’ve been since I was 21 (I’m 28 now).

I feel like my motivation is finally coming back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Meg1912

VIP Member
Thanks so much for all the love, ladies!! 🤗🤗 I felt beautiful in the dress of my dreams and so so happy!!
As so many of you, last year was really really tough. We had to postpone our wedding, we found out my father had cancer and my world came crashing down. I comfort ate A LOT, but the truth is didn't make me feel any better, it was actually the opposite. I hid beneath maternity dresses and my self esteem was non existent.
Early April I said enough is enough and started changing my eating habits. It wasn't really working, so I seeked the help of a certified nutritionist. Best decision ever.
So to see today the results of my hard work was really special, especially seeing photos and videos!!
I'm so happy that we have this community here, all on the same journey, that I simply had to share some photos with my Tattle family! Every day is a battle, but we're here for each other and I love that! 🥰🥰

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I've FINALLY gotten below 13st5.5lb that I was stuck at. Was so happy when the scales said 13st4.5lb this morning. I've reduced my calories from 1675 to 1600 and that seems to have done the trick. Onwards and downwards

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Just did the dreaded Week 5 Run 3 C25K.. first solid run without walking breaks for 20mins. Most I’d done before that was 8mins. Needless to say, finishing it was exhilarating.. I actually choked up a few times, it was weirdly emotional. Now feel like I can achieve anything 💪🏻

• Heart
honestly just had a little cry to myself because i just looked in the mirror and LOVEED what i saw
i feel like i’m finally coming to terms with the lifestyle change and i had an overwhelming feeling of happiness and excitement for what’s to come

i’m not even due on my period- that’s how u know it’s real😂

• Heart

carriebooboo

VIP Member
Weeks 32-35: -4 lbs
Total: 4 stone 12 lbs

2 lbs until healthy BMI...

Arghhh, so close! 😝 I know from previous attempts it slows right down in this weight range, so not surprised. Also, I recently started doing HIIT workouts 4-5 times a week so I think I'm carrying some water weight from that.

NSVs:
- The biggest difference in the past month has been in my arms. They've really slimmed down and I can now fit in my fave shirt. ☺ Coming for you next, stomach!
- FINALLY upping my exercise consistently. I've struggled with this; I had Covid/long covid last year and it really did a number on my stamina (which is why I'm always banging on about it). I'm feeling stronger and have more energy overall so I'm calling that a major win. 💪

Love the posts about putting it all in perspective/appreciating how far we've come. I'll be celebrating later today with veggie burgers and waffle fries with a friend. 😇 Happy weekend, all... xx

• Heart

Lollypad

VIP Member
Hi gang! Went to my first Park Run this morning and what a great start to the weekend! I’ve been avoiding the scales for the week because I was away last weekend and got a bit scared of them, but weighed after PR this morning and I’m OFFICIALLY two stone down since NYD 🥳 non scale victory - the jeans I bought in jan that were a bit tight, I can now can on and off without undoing the button 😃 still a bit scared of the 14s so haven’t tried those yet haha. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

• Heart

Gembo

VIP Member
I’ve fallen off the wagon in spectacular style. Too scared to weigh myself but based on my last weigh in I would imagine I’m up between 5 and 7lbs now. Having a really bad time at the moment, think I might actually be depressed and have turned to food and not exercised for weeks. I just can’t seem to get myself back into gear. I’ve definitely not worked on my issues with food enough in that I go straight back to it. Keep trying every single day but end up bingeing again. Will just keep trying. Only sharing because I’ve always thought this thread shouldn’t only be when we’re doing well, think it’s helpful to see that weight loss is a battle. I will say that I’m fortunate that I am a healthy weight and just want to get it down further to feel a bit better but even still a few lbs on does make you feel pretty crap!

• Heart
  • Sad