Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JEndontgetoutmuch

Such a massive hypocrite. She must really hate her real self. Such a strange way to live. Spending ages on each photo to smooth,tan, give herself bigger lips, cat eyes, a tiny nose etc etc. She’s just normal looking, but loves the attention she gets when she looks like an alien. Messed up. It needs a disclaimer. I’ve got daughters and it doesn’t matter if she puts on stupid pictures of herself looking like a goat to keep it real. Damage is already done, kids wanna look like this and have massive insecurities. Urgh, hate it all.

Took one for the team and downloaded this app. She must use the most severe filter on it. I’ve applied it on the photos. Fake!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Apologies for the delay guys I promised you last week I'll report back to you end of the weekend with news about ercan & vicky & here's some information I've heard.
So myself & few guys were with ercan yesterday afternoon for a few hours watching the cup final & throwing out congratulations on his recent engagement as well as having a general catch up.
Anyways I found out quite a lot interesting news from the engagement. Firstly the daily mail sensationalised headline of £220k ring is absolute bullocks. The ring was between heavily discounted it's around the 8/12 grand bracket. A deposit was put down in December then a agreement was put in place privately about it being advertised via social media when the engagement became public knowledge. But the jewellers put a spanner in the works by basically alluding to the pre planning beforehand with their congratulation story. (Which made everyone aware who follows Vicky's social media that the proposal wasn't a surprise). Vicky had all input in the ring ,shape, size, model, presentation. Bare in mind she's been down this road twice before so she's a expert at it..
I'm not sure 100% sure if he paid for the ring so that's down for everyone here to speculate. Me personally I would say due to vickys social media presence no he didn't. And the fact that she's been hungry for a proposal for years it's all her.

Ercan was asked if he was happy with the engagement, whether it was his idea , and whether his family was happy with the news. I studied his body language intensely when he was grilled to these questions & I got the vibe of a man whose mastered the art of putting on a brave face. Not once yesterday when we was talking about the engagement did I witness him being ecstatic or beaming with happiness or pride of someone's whose engaged. He was very subued ,emotionless & didn't really have any enthusiasm about speaking on the whole situation.
He said his brothers where shocked about engagement obviously they have their reservations & concerns on relationship but not much they can do if someone isn't ready to be helped you just have wait for them to realise themselves.

He alluded to the fact that Vicky has frozen her eggs back in January & he was pushed into a corner & basically giving an ultimatum basically around xmas time , that they live together , share milo together & she needs more commitment of him in 2022 either via engagement or they try for a baby.
The ultimatum was more the case of if you don't give or show me you want a marriage or family with me , we will go our separate ways. Like I've stressed before on previous threads they have a very volatile relationship , it's constant up & down yoyo flex on a weekly basis so the dynamics of the engagement wasn't built on strong grounds or from ercans heart. It was more this happens or we are finished type of way.
He was asked roughly when they see wedding occurring, he said within next 6/12 months. I'm sensing thats more vicky than him. Whose in a rush. Especially as its taken nearly 3 years for a proposal & months of heavy hints. The wedding will be up north of course. Obviously heavily subsided.
I think Vicky will try get a magazine deal out of the wedding similar to what Jess Wright done with hers.
I feel with vicky's age & her fertility life span decreasing due to her love of alcohol & drugs, She would want a marriage & baby all done before end 2023. So roughly 18 months to complete both tasks.
With two failed engagements already & with vicky being the public eye it's imperative for her & her image this isn't a hat trick of doomed engagements.

I'm just getting to work at present so I'll touch on a bit more of what was discussed yesterday afternoon which i havent mentioned later tonight. But yeah just bare with me tattlers.
You are worthy of a Tattle Royal Title 👑 Thank you for your contributions and confirmations of what we allllllll suspected 🙏🏻

Reactions: 29

ThatguyG

How does it work? Does she wake in the mornin and start DM’in round cafes, bakeries and salons sayin, ‘Howayyyy I’m VP, I’ve a shit load of followers so if ya throw me a bone I’ll shout ya on Insta. DM me for me address to send everything round to, alright son, ya won’t regret it like’
Lol I'll fill you in with this information because I remember ercan actually mentioned this to our group a while ago.
Vicky will get anything from 5/20k a instagram ad post. (Yes it's sickening I know) Hence why she will never leave social media. Because of her high following in the millions category brands stupidly think with her they can reach different market range with such a high profile "influencer".
She gets away with murder especially when she goes back up north, any restaurants, hotels, parties, spa date's, hair/body treatments , foods, dog treats, night club tables majority of them will give her a heavily discounted price around the 75/80% bracket or she will be gifted it for free for a instagram story. Because Newcastle & the north in general doesn't have the same pull as London, a lot of the business up north probably see the millions of Vicky's followers as great business for them eventhough she doesn't give a shit or appreciate what she gets.
In London/Essex I know majority food spots especially small businesses she will message & enquiry on certain food items knowing brands will send her stuff again based on her high social media following. I wish brands will expose so many influencers messages with their self entitled requests I would certainly make certain fans of arrogant influences wise up & see them differently.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
How fecking annoying when we’re all thinking about how we’re going to pay our bills, eat and fill up the car (if we have one). Yet she’s twittering about wanting to go to all these far flung and expensive places to hunt at them being gifted or vastly discounted. I’d love to go see my mum who I haven’t seen in almost a year. She lives in Yorkshire and I’m in Swansea but both our finances don’t allow it. She’s a money grabbing bag of dicks. And yes Vicky I mean you. Get a real job and see how we all live without begging for free shit.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Not a chance at the age of 34 I'd be freezing eggs for a bloke who's not ready to commit yet. Going through such an invasive procedure, so little legs can continue living the high life thanks to his Sugar Mammy and her freebies

• Haha
Read an article saying they can’t get her to commit to the Geordie Shore reunion….I mean it’s in Colombia….I thought she’d be at the front of the queue for that…same with Gaz….two of the biggest coke heads on that show

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jayne2240

VIP Member
As a student nurse I’m genuinely quite upset she’s felt she’s worthy of posting a photo of a healthcare worker during the pandemic!! She hasn’t got a slight teeny clue what we have gone through the last two years fighting this virus head on. Her delivering a few food parcels and then proceeding to break rules doesn’t compare in the slightest. It pisses me off so much. She was safe and comfy at home whilst we were out risking it all to an unknown virus. Sickens me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Imagine taking Mother’s Day (a day for mothers) and forcing your new fiancé to make it all about you by making a post about what a good “dog mum” you are to a rescue pup that you abandon regularly to go gallivanting. Honestly have a day off from making every single thing in life all about you.

Vicky pet….you are not an airport (despite spending enough time in them), you don’t need to announce your departure. Just have a break if you need a break. In fact do us all a favour and have one…although I’m betting shortest ‘break’ in insta history….back tomorrow yeh as you’ll be hungry and god forbid you pay a couple of quid for a butty so you’ll need to do some grifting to get a few freebies

• Haha
  • Heart

RandomSpy

Is 'bitch' her new word of the week or something?
I see ugly ring is being shoved in our faces at every given opportunity now as well. It looks so shit.
She has definitely been reading here as another tattler quite rightly picked up on. So much of what she said in her 'I'm back bitches' drivel was taken straight from here.
Hi Vick 👋 whilst you're gaining content from us petal, maybe take note that we can't stand the sniffing and slurping on every audio post. Wash your manky duvets, keep your feet out of view, and just stop being such a massive beg in general. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovely_rita

She is obviously starving herself and hoovering the Charlie to stay slim, just like for her DVD and the other times she has yo-yoed. Saves her calories for shots and wine.

The weight will pile back on when she has finished the honeymoon photoshoot, if VIP Vicky manages to drag Ercan down the aisle.

I had to giggle that she wouldn't discuss the whole Will Smith drama. She doesn't want her long history of assault crawling out the woodwork.

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Wow so Grandad dies, has filler, goes on freebie holiday, ‘gets engaged planned engagement herself, goes to said Grandads funeral, has a birthday party for her dog with balloons and a cake 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have friends who make treat cakes for their dogs birthdays, most people buy their dog a new toy or bed or something, it’s cute… but that 2nd pic with the blown up pictures and balloons is ABSOLUTELY fucking ridiculous for a dog!

• Haha

RandomSpy

Finally acknowledged the passing of her grandfather....swiftly followed by an #AD....
No shame at all this one. Disrespectful scumbag.

• Wow