Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this has already been mentioned. but if you look at all her pics on the gram recently she has her stomach covered or the shots of her are face on, I reckon she is preggers.
Apart from this one.. quite a few bikini shots. I suppose she wouldn’t be showing much. I am a bit torn, I feel like she’d want to spread the baby and the wedding out so she can get multiple magazine deals. Unless now that they’re engaged she just waits for years.

7E3FDE90-385C-41C9-8F72-08FB83293FDC.jpeg

Where’s this comment?

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why her sheep aren’t putting 2 and 2 together. She’s just come back from a holiday where she got engaged (perfect opportunity over that time to not post because she’s on vacay). Then she’s come back and having a social media holiday. Like I can’t go on holiday, come back to the office and then decide I’m taking another because Deborah from finance didn’t like something I did.
Personally I think she’s away for something that benefits her in the long run aka a tv opportunity or something that ties in with the documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apart from this one.. quite a few bikini shots. I suppose she wouldn’t be showing much. I am a bit torn, I feel like she’d want to spread the baby and the wedding out so she can get multiple magazine deals. Unless now that they’re engaged she just waits for years.

View attachment 1112485

Where’s this comment?
To be fair, if her last period was in January and she conceived straight afterwards she wouldn’t even be 8 weeks so she wouldn’t be showing at all yet

Reactions: 4
She was drinking loads in Dubai though, constant boomerangs of her dirty claws holding one alcoholic beverage or another

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1112485

Where’s this comment?
It's in her stupid 'addressing the nation' post. Her idiot sister has posted a comment saying how proud she is of her blah blah. Then someone has replied to her comment with this comment. I think we should all go and 'like' that comment because it could not be more accurate! Someone has also tagged MammyPattoBeg in as well.

Reactions: 8
It's in her stupid 'addressing the nation' post. Her idiot sister has posted a comment saying how proud she is of her blah blah. Then someone has replied to her comment with this comment. I think we should all go and 'like' that comment because it could not be more accurate! Someone has also tagged MammyPattoBeg in as well.
I would if I wasn't blocked double like it for me haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hits the nail on the head as well by saying that there is no explanation for the weight loss
[/QUOTE]

That comment is right on the money.Vicky won't take a single word of it to heart obvs,she'll put it down to her being a jealous hater.

Reactions: 8
There does seem to be drugs involved I'm not into slut shaming (not saying this is what your saying by the way just not into it) but she has been round the block a little that's all I'll say she's been with little legs for a while now if we count fiery on off realtionships it's obvious when you realise she does edit them don't get how everyone can't see it but that's me 😂
I thought he was a new boyfriend I didn’t realise the picture on here was the same guy on instagram they look totally different lol yeah definitely must be drugs the edits are so bad I’ve not really took much notice I thought that’s how they really look and that’s why they are famous on instagram but it’s so bad how they get away with it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought he was a new boyfriend I didn’t realise the picture on here was the same guy on instagram they look totally different lol yeah definitely must be drugs the edits are so bad I’ve not really took much notice I thought that’s how they really look and that’s why they are famous on instagram but it’s so bad how they get away with it
No I get you 😂 so bad isn't it

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1112485

Where’s this comment?
It was on her last post and her sister had commented with an essay and someone was replying back to her

👏👏👏yea!

One of her “last posts” (we all know she’ll be back soon). Wtaf is that disgusting, not one, but two old stinking duvets on the sofa?! Why sweet lord. At least put a duvet on so you can wash them. And don’t have them on god damn view when you’re posting. Nobody in the world, even a homeless person (god bless them) have duvets this stinking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Milo really does rule the roost doesn’t he 😂😂 another few months and VP and air can will be sleeping in the garden. Milo will have locked them out and be claiming squatters rights. If only they’d trained him and treated him like an actual dog she wouldn’t have to cover up her brand new sofas with skanky duvets and blankets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s off social media but she’s begging via Airhead now:

EF8904BE-094B-44DD-9640-97367DE6FFB6.jpeg

Also, a mutual friend of ours who died a few years back, his birthday would’ve been today. Her sister has posted as she was friends with him too but again, if she hadn’t planned a SM break, he would’ve been plastered over her IG too like International Womens Day yesterday 💙

Reactions: 5
👏👏👏yea!

One of her “last posts” (we all know she’ll be back soon). Wtaf is that disgusting, not one, but two old stinking duvets on the sofa?! Why sweet lord. At least put a duvet on so you can wash them. And don’t have them on god damn view when you’re posting. Nobody in the world, even a homeless person (god bless them) have duvets this stinking.
100% has the sofa covered cause she hasn’t been arsed to properly house train/toilet train Milo

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.