Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @funkimunki1984 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Flew out to Dubai
Stayed in a gifted Versace and Caesars hotel for a week
Airhead finally popped the question on the beach and she was obvs so shocked at him asking even though the jewellers dropped her in it by saying how good it was to work with them ‘both’
Mammy P took an age to congratulate them (she actually said well done 🤷🏻‍♀️)
No one from Airheads family has congratulated them nor has her sister as far as we can see
On their way home tomorrow so god knows what balloon arches and flowers they’ll be coming home to 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

As you were peeps!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I've had a day to see if I change my mind but that ring is still god damn awfully tacky 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had a day to see if I change my mind but that ring is still god damn awfully tacky 😀
I love an emerald cut but they’re very difficult to pull off. That one is too long and thin for her grim claws she needed a fatter one.
She probs only chose it cause they look bigger so people think they’re more expensive (case in point with the £200k headlines - no chance it cost that much)
I think they look much nicer when they’re smaller, hers just looks tacky.

Reactions: 18
I love an emerald cut but they’re very difficult to pull off. That one is too long and thin for her grim claws she needed a fatter one.
She probs only chose it cause they look bigger so people think they’re more expensive (case in point with the £200k headlines - no chance it cost that much)
I think they look much nicer when they’re smaller, hers just looks tacky.
Oh I totally agree it's far too long and dosent suit her claws at all bigger is not better in some cases

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1416CA61-2EB6-4C5C-B786-6787EAB30EAF.jpeg

She’ll hate that she couldn’t filter this. I personally think she’s a bit deluded to think a 28 year old guy is mentally in the same space as her 34 year old self who wants marriage and babies

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ooh and someone came on here to say the funeral was on Friday so she’ll be home then back up North with Mammy P as chauffeur. Poster on prev thread said they’re out with airhead this weekend so will have some tea ☕

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1083733
She’ll hate that she couldn’t filter this. I personally think she’s a bit deluded to think a 28 year old guy is mentally in the same space as her 34 year old self who wants marriage and babies
I only sometimes read this thread but can’t stand VP. She was vile in GS and then tried to reinvent herself via IACGMOOH but she hasn’t changed.

Thank you for sharing this photo - she’s another one (like Big Loz Goodger) who filters her photos beyond recognition. She looks like one of those Granny’s who’s gone on holiday and got herself a toy boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Such a massive hypocrite. She must really dislike her real self. Such a strange way to live. Spending ages on each photo to smooth,tan, give herself bigger lips, cat eyes, a tiny nose etc etc. She’s just normal looking, but loves the attention she gets when she looks like an alien. Messed up. It needs a disclaimer. I’ve got daughters and it doesn’t matter if she puts on stupid pictures of herself looking like a goat to keep it real. Damage is already done, kids wanna look like this and have massive insecurities. Urgh, hate it all.

Took one for the team and downloaded this app. She must use the most severe filter on it. I’ve applied it on the photos. Fake!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
#Gifted..hotel...food...clothes....

Some families are deciding to heat or eat and companies do this???
She's a grabbing witch and fake as fk. Why have a filter on all the time if always saying about body positivity 🤢🤢

Reactions: 21
She will be such a bridezilla. And she will start bossing Earcan around even more. Now they are engaged she thinks she's "got him", so more of her true self will come out.

Surely all the free food hampers and hotels in the world are not worth spending your entire life with Vicky the bully? Run, man!

Reactions: 15
Out of pure curiosity can anyone fill me in on his job? I had a google when someone said he didnt work and it said he was a bugger by trade!!! Just wondering if he still did it...

Also the absolute weirdest thing I relised, I dont think iv ever heard his voice. How random lol.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aircan is partial to a bit of filtering too. Or is he automatically filtered if in the same photo as VIP?

Reactions: 4
Out of pure curiosity can anyone fill me in on his job? I had a google when someone said he didnt work and it said he was a bugger by trade!!! Just wondering if he still did it...

Also the absolute weirdest thing I relised, I dont think iv ever heard his voice. How random lol.......
I’m not sure what ‘bugger by trade’ is 😂 but I think he’s got his own PT business which is how he can just go on long holidays and chauffeur her everywhere at the drop of a hat. Mustn’t have many clients though if he’s able to do that or maybe he’s just shite at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks to @funkimunki1984 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Flew out to Dubai
Stayed in a gifted Versace and Caesars hotel for a week
Airhead finally popped the question on the beach and she was obvs so shocked at him asking even though the jewellers dropped her in it by saying how good it was to work with them ‘both’
Mammy P took an age to congratulate them (she actually said well done 🤷🏻‍♀️)
No one from Airheads family has congratulated them nor has her sister as far as we can see
On their way home tomorrow so god knows what balloon arches and flowers they’ll be coming home to 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

As you were peeps!
Ah thank you so much! Beyond honoured. X

I think the jewellers just stuck a Fox's Glacier Mint onto a band and put a 200k price tag on it because Vicky wouldn't even know the difference. 🤣
Yes!!!! I knew I’d seen that stone somewhere before. It was round my nana house in her sweet dish!

Reactions: 6
Such a massive hypocrite. She must really dislike her real self. Such a strange way to live. Spending ages on each photo to smooth,tan, give herself bigger lips, cat eyes, a tiny nose etc etc. She’s just normal looking, but loves the attention she gets when she looks like an alien. Messed up. It needs a disclaimer. I’ve got daughters and it doesn’t matter if she puts on stupid pictures of herself looking like a goat to keep it real. Damage is already done, kids wanna look like this and have massive insecurities. Urgh, hate it all.

Took one for the team and downloaded this app. She must use the most severe filter on it. I’ve applied it on the photos. Fake!!
This is so scary how easy it is to change your appearance. It’s shocking that young girls see retouched images and think that it’s a true reflection of what these celebrities look like. This is my biggest issue with VP. She pushes this narrative that she is “real” and “unfiltered” and that she wants to fight the fakeness of social media, when in actual fact she’s one of the worst offenders.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.