Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't they have to wear seat belts in those limo things?
I wondered that and surely animals need to be transported correctly in case of an accident? But then the rules don’t apply to her… she really can’t be with Milo on her own can she? Has to come up to Newcastle when Airhead is not there and bring her mam back with her as he’s still away… can’t do that when you’ve got kids love

Reactions: 3
I was blocked last week when i commented on a post of her practically begging people to go and buy those £6.99 t shirts because it’s “for a good cause”. She blocked me for pointing out she should be able to buy loads herself with all that money she has instead of asking us commoners to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I was blocked last week when i commented on a post of her practically begging people to go and buy those £6.99 t shirts because it’s “for a good cause”. She blocked me for pointing out she should be able to buy loads herself with all that money she has instead of asking us commoners to do it.
See, she hates being called out on things. How she has any followers is beyond me 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s posted that company who sells dogs so I’ve reported both 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That bath is minging, she is minging. Why does she never shower? Why does she never pay for a tan? Like okay if she’s gifted one or two, but every single one? How is that a way to do business. Are we supposed to say oh lovely, I see VP got gifted yet another fake tan, let me phone them up and book myself in to PAY for one. Surely it’s the opposite effect, but maybe it’s just us tattlers that think that way, that are repulsed by the constant feeebies, does no one else see it?
So she rings them up and says howwwway, I need a fake tan, and I won’t be paying and I don’t drive so I need you to come to my house and do it, oh and it has to be about 10 o’clock tonight too, thanks pet.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When I search Ercan Ram into instagram he doesn’t come up. The only way to find him is through tags on Vickys insta
Same here. So wonder if he was buying followers or is it not declaring ads that’s got him in bother?

She is obviously starving herself and hoovering the Charlie to stay slim, just like for her DVD and the other times she has yo-yoed. Saves her calories for shots and wine.

The weight will pile back on when she has finished the honeymoon photoshoot, if VIP Vicky manages to drag Ercan down the aisle.

I had to giggle that she wouldn't discuss the whole Will Smith drama. She doesn't want her long history of assault crawling out the woodwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is obviously starving herself and hoovering the Charlie to stay slim, just like for her DVD and the other times she has yo-yoed. Saves her calories for shots and wine.

The weight will pile back on when she has finished the honeymoon photoshoot, if VIP Vicky manages to drag Ercan down the aisle.

I had to giggle that she wouldn't discuss the whole Will Smith drama. She doesn't want her long history of assault crawling out the woodwork.
She battered someone with a stiletto, didn't she?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s edited the other picture so why post that picture of her back? It’s such an unflattering angle!
Or is that her trying to be “real”?

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the insta filters as it tells you that they are on and usually I can tell or I check google for a real pic so I know what they look like 😂😂 for me is the photoshopping and not mentioning it, but unfortunatley for VIP Vick she’s awful at it

I’m so sorry this is so off topic but I’m isolating and watching Geordie Shore from episode one and I’ve never liked Vicky but bleeping hell she’s actually vile.
The fakest nastiest bully in the media. I can’t believe the career she has and that so many people fall for her bullshit.
Thank God for Tattle 😅
I don’t follow her social media at all but after a nose I can see that she’s still incredibly fake, now it’s just more obvious with the Instagram filters.
She’s really got under my skin and I’m still on S1. Not sure I can handle the full 179 episodes. Thankfully she disappears after S5 or something like that!

Reactions: 17
I’m so sorry this is so off topic but I’m isolating and watching Geordie Shore from episode one and I’ve never liked Vicky but bleeping hell she’s actually vile.
The fakest nastiest bully in the media. I can’t believe the career she has and that so many people fall for her bullshit.
Thank God for Tattle 😅
I don’t follow her social media at all but after a nose I can see that she’s still incredibly fake, now it’s just more obvious with the Instagram filters.
She’s really got under my skin and I’m still on S1. Not sure I can handle the full 179 episodes. Thankfully she disappears after S5 or something like that!
She yo yos in and out of every series until season 9 or 10. Basically walks out whenever something doesn’t go her way.. she’s such a c u n t.. I still cannot believe no one sees through this horrid act. The amount of free stuff she gets is appalling

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks so ridiculous when she tries to look sultry. She just can't pull it off. She looks like she's either about to sneeze, or trying to hold in a gargantuan fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.