Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220302-171516.png

Bleurgh! Dirty bastard. There's not even a duvet cover on.
She really is a scruffy woman.
What's up Vicky? No #gifted duvets? Not got dunelem on side yet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s a big brownish patch on it 🤢
She is so dirty looking. Why does she never have a duvet cover on her duvet? I bet that house stinks. Everything always looks dirty or messy. All those dog blankets still all over the place from the weekend. How long will they be there for? Such a scruffy witch. Looks like she should live under a bridge.

What I will say is it’s refreshing to see her actual face in that iconic video demonstrating the makeup - much better than that awful baby girl filter
It's never refreshing to see her actual face. That skin would scare small children 😂

Sounds exactly like my symptoms and I’ve got Covid!!! 😱😱 How come she only does unfiltered pics when she’s ill? She never does them when she’s glam.
View attachment 1097855
Absolute cheek of her to pout into the camera, lips slightly parted, completely eye bleeping herself, when she looks like....this!!! Who does she think she is actually fooling?...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feels horrendous, but can still post annoying, attention seeking, over sharing photos.

Reactions: 8
Absolute state of her. She really is not attractive without having the glam squad transform her and then slapping filters all over their work. Whatever she has had injected into her face has made her look like she is wearing a rubber mask. I'm so sick of seeing this stupid face.
Omg I’m so glad you said this 🤣
Not that I enjoy looking at her face when it’s filtered to duck and covered in make up but I actually hate seeing these stupid photos of her actual face. I really don’t think she’s remotely attractive and I get internal rage when I see her post these.
Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I was looking for a pic I had sent my cousin wee while back, as I was there I went through old stuff we had sent each other and came across this! Wtaf!
Oh my God.Look at her jaw. 😆 That is the future Mrs Ramadan in her true form.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she claims to have never taken a drug in her life as well!
Pahaha what a liar. If you took a blood sample she’s probably all coke! Lying cow.

Just realised if she was a Disney character she’d be cruella de vil (1960’s one, she’s not glam enough to be Glenn close it Emma stone). the massive chin (or gurn), terrible closes which show off her even worse boobs and hates dogs. She pretends she like Milo but we all know he’d be A goner if she wasn’t on social media

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are her lips like a shrivelled bum hole maybe because she got her filler dissolved ? Either way they are gross 🤢 a little half ml is definitely needed to plumb them saggy lips up
No matter what her lips look like, you’d probably associate them with looking like a bum hole because she talks so much tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They way she has to specifically and so obviously mention “my team” have done a good job. She’s sooo full of herself. The problem is with people like this is the idiotic sheep that follow her and comment on every post she makes, adding more and more ego to her head. Also I thought adding a story and covering it up with a “new post” sticker was something 13 year old kids did to get likes. Can’t belive she does that 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I was looking for a pic I had sent my cousin wee while back, as I was there I went through old stuff we had sent each other and came across this! Wtaf!
"This girl is coming across like a bad tit 🤦🏼‍♀️😂" ~Not my quote 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her skin is so dehydrated looking probably all the booze and greasy food she purposely tried too make herself uglier in those pictures too be more relatable, she is so scruffy no cover on the duvet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.