Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her usuals have obviously stopped the freebies 🙄
I really can imagine her being one of those “well think of the exposure you’ll get” types, and as a creative I HATE THEM. Exposure and @‘s on instagram doesn’t pay bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has switched back to her stupid over exaggerated Geordie accent for the MacDonald's litter ad. Sounds so ridiculous, I have never heard a Geordie talk like that.

Jay on Geordie Shore used to do it too.

Reactions: 8
She has switched back to her stupid over exaggerated Geordie accent for the MacDonald's litter ad. Sounds so ridiculous, I have never heard a Geordie talk like that.

Jay on Geordie Shore used to do it too.
She’s extra Geordie when it suits her desire to be some kind of TV personality but tones it back for most other things. Wasn’t her goal like 6 years ago to be a successful tv/radio presenter?

Reactions: 8
Read an article saying they can’t get her to commit to the Geordie Shore reunion….I mean it’s in Colombia….I thought she’d be at the front of the queue for that…same with Gaz….two of the biggest coke heads on that show

• Haha
Reactions: 27
self centred prick! Regardless of whether these influencers knew tom Parker - social media was awash with tributes to him and to send love to his family!
how does this woman have fans and get the opportunities she doesn’t

Read an article saying they can’t get her to commit to the Geordie Shore reunion….I mean it’s in Colombia….I thought she’d be at the front of the queue for that…same with Gaz….two of the biggest coke heads on that show
gazs wife Emma won’t let him do that…

Reactions: 7
self centred prick! Regardless of whether these influencers knew tom Parker - social media was awash with tributes to him and to send love to his family!
how does this woman have fans and get the opportunities she doesn’t

gazs wife Emma won’t let him do that…
Whereas Ercan would pay for Vicky’s one way ticket!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right anything thats #gifted or#ad by her from now on everone should get onto the company demanding a freebie because of her. Companies and business won't be long dumping her if they get multiples of these requestd with no follow up business

Reactions: 6
She’s actually disgusting - look how bored and disinterested she was when she was recording her podcast yesterday with Matt I think it was. He was talking about something she should be really supportive of considering she likes to think she’s a strong independent woman and she couldn’t have looked more bored of him.
And wiping her gross snotty nose all the way through 🤢 just when I think I couldn’t dislike her more

Reactions: 18
She’s actually disgusting - look how bored and disinterested she was when she was recording her podcast yesterday with Matt I think it was. He was talking about something she should be really supportive of considering she likes to think she’s a strong independent woman and she couldn’t have looked more bored of him.
And wiping her gross snotty nose all the way through 🤢 just when I think I couldn’t dislike her more
I saw that, I tried to screen record... I was disgusted by her in that story. Couldn't believe how disrespectful and unprofessional she was. Sitting there pulling at her eyebrows, rubbing her face with her manky fingers, she had no interest in what he was saying. I can't believe she actually shortened that clip and thought.. yeah that looks good. She's disgusting, I'm sorry but people go on to her show, giving her more content, ad revenue she should give them a bit of respect. How she gets presenter/interview jobs is beyond me.

Reactions: 12
C61BCB9A-26AD-4B50-97E3-BDD1BC9BD8E5.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did she crop the photo with that builder's bum on her back?!?!

WHERE'S THE BUM???

Screenshot_20220401-210534_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that was awful wasn't it at? Honest to God between her and Demi Donnelly she is putting Geordie lasses in a bad light. What with her and Biffa Cole getting done for assault and Demi Donnely treating her lad like tit.

Reactions: 9
Who gets engaged and then freezes eggs. I’ve done Ivf - it really sucks. Eggs are useless, frozen embryos are better. Just have a baby if you’re that broody!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.