Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does it work? Does she wake in the mornin and start DM’in round cafes, bakeries and salons sayin, ‘Howayyyy I’m VP, I’ve a tit load of followers so if ya throw me a bone I’ll shout ya on Insta. DM me for me address to send everything round to, alright son, ya won’t regret it like’
Lol I'll fill you in with this information because I remember ercan actually mentioned this to our group a while ago.
Vicky will get anything from 5/20k a instagram ad post. (Yes it's sickening I know) Hence why she will never leave social media. Because of her high following in the millions category brands stupidly think with her they can reach different market range with such a high profile "influencer".
She gets away with murder especially when she goes back up north, any restaurants, hotels, parties, spa date's, hair/body treatments , foods, dog treats, night club tables majority of them will give her a heavily discounted price around the 75/80% bracket or she will be gifted it for free for a instagram story. Because Newcastle & the north in general doesn't have the same pull as London, a lot of the business up north probably see the millions of Vicky's followers as great business for them eventhough she doesn't give a tit or appreciate what she gets.
In London/Essex I know majority food spots especially small businesses she will message & enquiry on certain food items knowing brands will send her stuff again based on her high social media following. I wish brands will expose so many influencers messages with their self entitled requests I would certainly make certain fans of arrogant influences wise up & see them differently.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lol I'll fill you in with this information because I remember ercan actually mentioned this to our group a while ago.
Vicky will get anything from 5/20k a instagram ad post. (Yes it's sickening I know) Hence why she will never leave social media. Because of her high following in the millions category brands stupidly think with her they can reach different market range with such a high profile "influencer".
She gets away with murder especially when she goes back up north, any restaurants, hotels, parties, spa date's, hair/body treatments , foods, dog treats, night club tables majority of them will give her a heavily discounted price around the 75/80% bracket or she will be gifted it for free for a instagram story. Because Newcastle & the north in general doesn't have the same pull as London, a lot of the business up north probably see the millions of Vicky's followers as great business for them eventhough she doesn't give a tit or appreciate what she gets.
In London/Essex I know majority food spots especially small businesses she will message & enquiry on certain food items knowing brands will send her stuff again based on her high social media following. I wish brands will expose so many influencers messages with their self entitled requests I would certainly make certain fans of arrogant influences wise up & see them differently.

Ercan seems to have bought into the "influencer" lifestyle too.Do you feel like he's a bit lost to that world now?.Has he changed a lot since he met Vicky?.

Reactions: 9
All the brands she advertises makes me not want to buy them. I love the Nip+Fab range, but it makes me seriously think about using them anymore. Totally agree they should have to state if they were approached by the brand or vice versa.
Plus seeing her vile grubby claws ripping open the packages makes me want to hurl. Helena Christianson won’t have a bloody clue who VP is, so why was she sent it?!

Reactions: 12
Ercan seems to have bought into the "influencer" lifestyle too.Do you feel like he's a bit lost to that world now?.Has he changed a lot since he met Vicky?.
I think I mentioned previously before just in my opinion with the comfortable life he has with vicky if they did split up , I personally couldn't see him doing a standard 9 - 5 job. Maybe that stigma of being "known" would eat away at his ego especially if he would get abuse about vicky.
Has he bought into the influencer life yes & no. His following on social media has shot up massively since he has been with vicky , but he isn't that fixated on social media compared to vicky who would sell her soul for any ££££. He could capitalise on his following but it isn't that big of a deal to him I feel. Otherwise he would have done already 3 years in.
Has he changed since he been with vicky. Relationship wise he has changed. He's become a bit more reserved & he had to learn to adapt to cope with vicky's erractic behaviour towards him. In general he is still the same , humble , kind, polite, patient individual. Exactly how he was on towie he is like that in everyday life. I can't have a bad word to say against him to be honest. Just in his choice of partner is very very questionable but let's see how this turns out going forward for the foreseeable future..

Reactions: 16
I think I mentioned previously before just in my opinion with the comfortable life he has with vicky if they did split up , I personally couldn't see him doing a standard 9 - 5 job. Maybe that stigma of being "known" would eat away at his ego especially if he would get abuse about vicky.
Has he bought into the influencer life yes & no. His following on social media has shot up massively since he has been with vicky , but he isn't that fixated on social media compared to vicky who would sell her soul for any ££££. He could capitalise on his following but it isn't that big of a deal to him I feel. Otherwise he would have done already 3 years in.
Has he changed since he been with vicky. Relationship wise he has changed. He's become a bit more reserved & he had to learn to adapt to cope with vicky's erractic behaviour towards him. In general he is still the same , humble , kind, polite, patient individual. Exactly how he was on towie he is like that in everyday life. I can't have a bad word to say against him to be honest. Just in his choice of partner is very very questionable but let's see how this turns out going forward for the foreseeable future..
Thanks for the info 👍 does he have his own PT business or is it a gym he works in?

Reactions: 3
I really wish she’d stop with these stupid videos. They aren’t remotely funny and she’s no good at them. She’s terrible at the timing with trying to lip sync. Like how is she watching them back and not dying of embarrassment?

Reactions: 12
Thanks for the info 👍 does he have his own PT business or is it a gym he works in?
Must be a ‘sleeping’ partner then, as I’ve only heard him twice in the last 3 years say he’s off to work - dole queue for him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 The accuracy of this post. You called it & the deluded woman has done it
The comment on her period post about crying because Brooklyn Beckham got married and she remembers him being born so its making her feel things.

My god woman, you were only 12 when he was born. Also a child.

Full on acting like it's some great memory from that time. It's really irked me. Like everything must be about bringing it back to how it makes her feel, and how she can get any semblance of press from it. Shes becoming the Piers Morgan of influencers.

Reactions: 14
I can't understand why she's banging on about her periods like they're a whole new addition to her oh so busy life. When in reality she'll actually be heading into peri menopause

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole period thing is so condescending too, her audience is women and we are all well aware of periods and don’t need an advocate on the matter.

Maybe she could use her platform to advocate for free sanitary packs in schools (unsure if this is a thing already in the UK as I’m an Aussie) and donating them to homeless/DV shelters etc.

Reactions: 11
Oh bless full english or avocado... & what percentage of her insta Huns are thinking toast or put the heating on?
She doesn't have the following demographic for her lifestyle (albeit gifted, if she had to pay it wouldn't be happening) It really must be like rubbing their noses in it for a lot of her followers. 😕

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh bless full english or avocado... & what percentage of her insta Huns are thinking toast or put the heating on?
She doesn't have the following demographic for her lifestyle (albeit gifted, if she had to pay it wouldn't be happening) It really must be like rubbing their noses in it for a lot of her followers. 😕
I had black coffee and stress for breakfast…

Wouldn’t a nice hotel breakfast (on a fucken weekday!) be lovely for the rest of us peasants..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The reasons I cried this week thing she does irritates me beyond belief."I saw a deaf man Face Timing and doing sign language".Really?.No homeless man around for you to pretend to cry at?.Fuckin weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
282B16BE-729E-48F1-B6A1-0C5C025D4491.png

wants ercan to say nice things about her on insta, in the same breath she calls him a bastard. Double standard much Vicky?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1188818

wants ercan to say nice things about her on insta, in the same breath she calls him a bastard. Double standard much Vicky?
David beckham is surely the living concept of people who are ‘loved up’ on social media are not in real life. I’d rather have a respectful, faithful husband in real life than one who treats me badly but says I ‘look good’ on social media. Also, is that the best she can get? VB’s followers give her more effusive compliments than that!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah, the Beckham's are relationship goals.He cheats relentlessly and she just puts up with it.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
David beckham is surely the living concept of people who are ‘loved up’ on social media are not in real life. I’d rather have a respectful, faithful husband in real life than one who treats me badly but says I ‘look good’ on social media. Also, is that the best she can get? VB’s followers give her more effusive compliments than that!
Totally like my other half doesn’t have Instagram and I don’t post anything about him or our relationship except a quick holiday snap or something and we have the best relationship I could ever wish for.
My point in this tho is, that he has to write nice things about her on Instagram meanwhile she’s allowed to call him a miserable bastard or what ever other insult she feels like?
why do men have to gush but as a woman she can insult him?

Reactions: 10
Yeah, the Beckham's are relationship goals.He cheats relentlessly and she just puts up with it.:rolleyes:
Exactly! I couldn’t care less if anyone thinks me and my husband are couple goals or what they think about our relationship full stop. I know what we are, what we have and how we treat each other, I don’t need or want Facebook posts about our relationship. Vicky is behaving like a 13 year old from 2001 thinking social media stuff is the be all and end all of a relationship but it’s nothing. The little stuff, how he makes you feel, how he treats you, how he speaks to you - stuff like that matters. She needs to grow up and until she does she won’t be happy. If she reads that she will think I’m a troll but I don’t dislike her or whatever, I genuinely believe until she grows up and realises what’s important she won’t be happy and she will be trapped in the same cycle she has been since at least the time she started geordie shore but I’d guess even before that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.