Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she threw that massive over the top party for the dog 👀 I honestly thought by getting my dog Christmas presents and wrapping them up she was spoilt - she most definitely is not. I’m a bit shell shocked to be honest after she’s acted to devastated by the ongoings in Ukraine that she could dare to be so ridiculous. People fleeing for their lives, giving their lives to protect their country and she’s getting free balloon arches and blow up pics of bloody Milo the dog. She’s so out of touch and how people fail to see it is just beyond me.

In case it hasn’t sunk in yet, SHE THREW A BIGGER FIRST BIRTHDAY FOR MILO THAN MOST DO FOR THEIR CHILD. He hasn’t even got any idea what “birthday” or “party” means CAUSE HE IS A DOG.

Reactions: 22
^ that’s what’s so ridiculous about it and how it was so very obviously to show off for the gram. If anybody here has children and has threw birthday parties for them, you know straight away we do it FOR THEM. You want your child to have the best day ever, to be happy, and to enjoy themselves. Doing all that for a dog who literally has no clue what ANY of it means is ludicrous. That dog would have probably had a better day running across a massive field chasing a stick and chewing on a nice juicy bone.

I’m honestly in awe how she was posting bottles of tequila, and course all the OTT balloons etc... I do wonder, if Vicky Pattison had NO social media whatsoever, let’s pretend she had deleted all her socials and had no online presence, would she had still have thrown that massive over the top party for her dog? I think we know the most likely answer.

Reactions: 19
& the dad with the pinata & bottle of vodka... I thought he was a recovering alkie ..
Whatever Vicky, you absolute cockwomble

Reactions: 16
Apologies for the delay guys I promised you last week I'll report back to you end of the weekend with news about ercan & vicky & here's some information I've heard.
So myself & few guys were with ercan yesterday afternoon for a few hours watching the cup final & throwing out congratulations on his recent engagement as well as having a general catch up.
Anyways I found out quite a lot interesting news from the engagement. Firstly the daily mail sensationalised headline of £220k ring is absolute bullocks. The ring was between heavily discounted it's around the 8/12 grand bracket. A deposit was put down in December then a agreement was put in place privately about it being advertised via social media when the engagement became public knowledge. But the jewellers put a spanner in the works by basically alluding to the pre planning beforehand with their congratulation story. (Which made everyone aware who follows Vicky's social media that the proposal wasn't a surprise). Vicky had all input in the ring ,shape, size, model, presentation. Bare in mind she's been down this road twice before so she's a expert at it..
I'm not sure 100% sure if he paid for the ring so that's down for everyone here to speculate. Me personally I would say due to vickys social media presence no he didn't. And the fact that she's been hungry for a proposal for years it's all her.

Ercan was asked if he was happy with the engagement, whether it was his idea , and whether his family was happy with the news. I studied his body language intensely when he was grilled to these questions & I got the vibe of a man whose mastered the art of putting on a brave face. Not once yesterday when we was talking about the engagement did I witness him being ecstatic or beaming with happiness or pride of someone's whose engaged. He was very subued ,emotionless & didn't really have any enthusiasm about speaking on the whole situation.
He said his brothers where shocked about engagement obviously they have their reservations & concerns on relationship but not much they can do if someone isn't ready to be helped you just have wait for them to realise themselves.

He alluded to the fact that Vicky has frozen her eggs back in January & he was pushed into a corner & basically giving an ultimatum basically around xmas time , that they live together , share milo together & she needs more commitment of him in 2022 either via engagement or they try for a baby.
The ultimatum was more the case of if you don't give or show me you want a marriage or family with me , we will go our separate ways. Like I've stressed before on previous threads they have a very volatile relationship , it's constant up & down yoyo flex on a weekly basis so the dynamics of the engagement wasn't built on strong grounds or from ercans heart. It was more this happens or we are finished type of way.
He was asked roughly when they see wedding occurring, he said within next 6/12 months. I'm sensing thats more vicky than him. Whose in a rush. Especially as its taken nearly 3 years for a proposal & months of heavy hints. The wedding will be up north of course. Obviously heavily subsided.
I think Vicky will try get a magazine deal out of the wedding similar to what Jess Wright done with hers.
I feel with vicky's age & her fertility life span decreasing due to her love of alcohol & drugs, She would want a marriage & baby all done before end 2023. So roughly 18 months to complete both tasks.
With two failed engagements already & with vicky being the public eye it's imperative for her & her image this isn't a hat trick of doomed engagements.

I'm just getting to work at present so I'll touch on a bit more of what was discussed yesterday afternoon which i havent mentioned later tonight. But yeah just bare with me tattlers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Thank you.That was some serious :coffee:.Not at all surprised to hear that the wedding is going to happen quickly or that Aircan was basically blackmailed into proposing.:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Apologies for the delay guys I promised you last week I'll report back to you end of the weekend with news about ercan & vicky & here's some information I've heard.
So myself & few guys were with ercan yesterday afternoon for a few hours watching the cup final & throwing out congratulations on his recent engagement as well as having a general catch up.
Anyways I found out quite a lot interesting news from the engagement. Firstly the daily mail sensationalised headline of £220k ring is absolute bullocks. The ring was between heavily discounted it's around the 8/12 grand bracket. A deposit was put down in December then a agreement was put in place privately about it being advertised via social media when the engagement became public knowledge. But the jewellers put a spanner in the works by basically alluding to the pre planning beforehand with their congratulation story. (Which made everyone aware who follows Vicky's social media that the proposal wasn't a surprise). Vicky had all input in the ring ,shape, size, model, presentation. Bare in mind she's been down this road twice before so she's a expert at it..
I'm not sure 100% sure if he paid for the ring so that's down for everyone here to speculate. Me personally I would say due to vickys social media presence no he didn't. And the fact that she's been hungry for a proposal for years it's all her.

Ercan was asked if he was happy with the engagement, whether it was his idea , and whether his family was happy with the news. I studied his body language intensely when he was grilled to these questions & I got the vibe of a man whose mastered the art of putting on a brave face. Not once yesterday when we was talking about the engagement did I witness him being ecstatic or beaming with happiness or pride of someone's whose engaged. He was very subued ,emotionless & didn't really have any enthusiasm about speaking on the whole situation.
He said his brothers where shocked about engagement obviously they have their reservations & concerns on relationship but not much they can do if someone isn't ready to be helped you just have wait for them to realise themselves.

He alluded to the fact that Vicky has frozen her eggs back in January & he was pushed into a corner & basically giving an ultimatum basically around xmas time , that they live together , share milo together & she needs more commitment of him in 2022 either via engagement or they try for a baby.
The ultimatum was more the case of if you don't give or show me you want a marriage or family with me , we will go our separate ways. Like I've stressed before on previous threads they have a very volatile relationship , it's constant up & down yoyo flex on a weekly basis so the dynamics of the engagement wasn't built on strong grounds or from ercans heart. It was more this happens or we are finished type of way.
He was asked roughly when they see wedding occurring, he said within next 6/12 months. I'm sensing thats more vicky than him. Whose in a rush. Especially as its taken nearly 3 years for a proposal & months of heavy hints. The wedding will be up north of course. Obviously heavily subsided.
I think Vicky will try get a magazine deal out of the wedding similar to what Jess Wright done with hers.
I feel with vicky's age & her fertility life span decreasing due to her love of alcohol & drugs, She would want a marriage & baby all done before end 2023. So roughly 18 months to complete both tasks.
With two failed engagements already & with vicky being the public eye it's imperative for her & her image this isn't a hat trick of doomed engagements.

I'm just getting to work at present so I'll touch on a bit more of what was discussed yesterday afternoon which i havent mentioned later tonight. But yeah just bare with me tattlers.
You are worthy of a Tattle Royal Title 👑 Thank you for your contributions and confirmations of what we allllllll suspected 🙏🏻

Reactions: 29
Omg you are tattle gold dust. I would just be careful as they do read here so be prepared for any potential questions…

She’s frozen her eggs - was that public knowledge? Sorry I’m a bit dim but what does that mean for when they’d want to use them? I know obviously some couples freeze embryos meaning you can implant them and hopefully have a smoother chance of conception.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else paid towards or bought their own engagement ring? Is a man picking a ring out himself and a surprised proposal (which she tried to make out) a thing too? I'm not sure if the new non traditional ways of things these days. My partner and I at the time agreed that we were going to get married and we went to the jewellers and I pointed out rings that I liked and he knew my size. He paid for the ring himself and then he planned when to propose.
If I was to buy my own ring, pay ( I get gifted) the holiday and set up the romantic beach setting proposal I would just go and marry myself. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg you are tattle gold dust. I would just be careful as they do read here so be prepared for any potential questions…

She’s frozen her eggs - was that public knowledge? Sorry I’m a bit dim but what does that mean for when they’d want to use them? I know obviously some couples freeze embryos meaning you can implant them and hopefully have a smoother chance of conception.
The freezing of her eggs I'm not sure if its public knowledge... I don't follow vicky on any social media nor do I search online about her. So any relevant news about her I found out about her mainly her from ercan or my friends close to him.
Sorry I wish I could be more helpful to your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The freezing of her eggs I'm not sure if its public knowledge... I don't follow vicky on any social media nor do I search online about her. So any relevant news about her I found out about her mainly her from ercan or my friends close to him.
Sorry I wish I could be more helpful to your question.
Never mind the online search…. I’d stay well clear of her now with all this tea spilling!!! … if you are near her watch for her taking her 👠 off 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I really can't stand her she is unbeliveable her fake hoiday company keep her mum on a wage she makes me angry energy bills through the roof propel worry about how they will afford to live and here is this twit showing off 😒 😑 and my poor best mate is sick with ca breast mung & liver I could scream I dislike her.

I could
You are worthy of a Tattle Royal Title 👑 Thank you for your contributions and confirmations of what we allllllll suspected 🙏🏻
Oh I could not give 2 shits about her when will it be the end og ig can't stand her.

Reactions: 7

Wow just wow thank you so much for the tea ☕ as others have said be careful in case they figure out who you are. I know he’s literally getting freebies left right and centre but surely not going through with this is better than ending up tied to her for life. It spoke volumes that his family never congratulated them and it was so obvious it was all pre planned 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Wow - this tea is piping hot!
Just wondering - aren't you worried that they will find out its you ? Just with lines like 'So myself & few guys were with ercan yesterday afternoon for a few hours watching the cup final...' Be carfeul you dont get found out!

Reactions: 12
Wow - this tea is piping hot!
Just wondering - aren't you worried that they will find out its you ? Just with lines like 'So myself & few guys were with ercan yesterday afternoon for a few hours watching the cup final...' Be carfeul you dont get found out!
Am I worried not really. Yes I should be more careful how I describe things but if the worst occurs & I am outed I have voiced my honest opinion of things I've been told & what I've witnessed. At least people on these threads would have found out any information they where unaware of beforehand.
And I'm only connected to Ercan through one friendship circle , I 100% guarantee his other friends or friends connected to his brothers & cousins will gossip about his relationship so its something he should be aware off especially given who he is dating.
Like people say if you're going be in the public eye & chose that life you have to be open to criticism rightly or wrongly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Do you think this could be the reason she lost weight. I know drs talk about being in shape to make it a lot easier to have a baby. Well my drs in wales did, but saying that they also said I was over weight when I went on the pill at 19 (I’m 5’10” and weigh 12 stone). To steal the best put down from another tattler above. Bloody cockwombles!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s super telling that neither of them have shared photos of the actual proposal. Like as in of her face when he actually did it? Cause I’d imagine she’s the sort of person that would have that filmed and photographed to high heavens but I reckon it’s cause she doesn’t look surprised in them?
I also get the sense he’s not an overly emotional person anyway but again the photo they’ve put up isn’t exactly of him beaming with pride etc or crying cause he’s so happy.

More proof it was clearly staged like that just for the Insta photos 🙄

Reactions: 11
Vicky has frozen her eggs! Sorry but I burst out laughing...she’s so desperate to spread her genetics but hates her own face so much that she won’t even allow an unfiltered picture of her engagement “the happiest moment of her life” I wouldn’t be surprised if she got a Megan fox looky like egg donor to keep up the pretence that she’s a 10/10 😂😂

I bet she’d be one of these weirdos that filters her baby’s photos 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the whole family went to the funeral and got the train down for her dogs birthday? I mean, wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
She probably told them she needs to get back as the dog’s birthday celebration is ‘work’.

& the dad with the pinata & bottle of vodka... I thought he was a recovering alkie ..
Whatever Vicky, you absolute cockwomble
Remember, the documentary has been shot already, so they don’t have to keep up any pretence for the cameras.

Reactions: 6
She a bleep as if she got 5 mil follower just duck off I'm in no need for this twit .I don't even swear I'm so angry whilst a war is going on and these horror post pure tit I can't cope with her or any of them they need to all do one . Hope she gets left high and dry the twit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.