Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, will she have hair and make up done for the funeral??? Will there be a ballon arch at the wake?
When they lower the coffin will she be filming herself shouting "Go on me son!!!". Will she be writing out her obligatory essay saying about how her grandad is looking down at her making all this happen for her and he's reunited with her nan...how she's going to do them proud... I dunno its going to be some copy and paste bollocks from Pinterest. Hope she reads all this and think duck I can't use that now. Keep speculating guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My money's on a filtering 'sad bear' crying face and some idiotic profound quote about the love for our grandparents being the purest of all or some such twee bollox, prompting a sea of crying face emojis from her hun army

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think they will get married. Ercan will ditch Vicky before she makes it down the aisle.
Also her engagement ring looks tacky, her rotten fingernails don't do it any favours either.
Oh, please! Don’t say that! She made a documentary about the last broken engagement and I can still hear the promos for it when she wailed: I thought he was me future!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh another guess is she’s gonna write a long essay and justify the silence about it as because she’s been trying to stay strong and be positive - add in a shameless book plug.
It’s okay guys, Wenzels will gift her a bacon sandwich to shove down her gullet and she’ll do a sheet face mask and everything will be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's what drinking alcohol every day does to your skin, she's pickling her insides but it's OK she's doing a documentary on her dad's drinking instead and how she's suffered from it 🤷‍♀️
Janet Devlin (who was on X Factor as a teenager) is doing a documentary about alcoholism, that's the kind of person who should be fronting a show like that, not someone who is using it to get herself more exposure at the expense of her own father.

Reactions: 14
Janet Devlin (who was on X Factor as a teenager) is doing a documentary about alcoholism, that's the kind of person who should be fronting a show like that, not someone who is using it to get herself more exposure at the expense of her own father.
She is going to do as much as she can to make money, cos the has the Wedding of the Decade to plan, you know! I suppose there is a huge binder with who she is going to ask for freebies!

Reactions: 5
When they lower the coffin will she be filming herself shouting "Go on me son!!!". Will she be writing out her obligatory essay saying about how her grandad is looking down at her making all this happen for her and he's reunited with her nan...how she's going to do them proud... I dunno its going to be some copy and paste bollocks from Pinterest. Hope she reads all this and think duck I can't use that now. Keep speculating guys!!!
I feel so bad for laughing at that.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Tommy mallet has trumped her propasl by proposing to Georgia in Mexico, I bet she never bought her ring 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How small are Aircan's feet? I bet he shops in the junior section. He could fit in BabyMiloSirTheBoy's bed, he is that tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just wondering where all the reposting of all their friends and families well wishes on their engagement news was? She’s normally very quick to brag about how popular she is and will repost absolutely everything. I can’t recall seeing any congratulatory posts though, apart from her Mums dog walking video 😁

Reactions: 16
Finally acknowledged the passing of her grandfather....swiftly followed by an #AD....
No shame at all this one. Disrespectful scumbag.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
There is NO way on this earth she came up with that post about Ukraine on her own.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.