Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a student nurse I’m genuinely quite upset she’s felt she’s worthy of posting a photo of a healthcare worker during the pandemic!! She hasn’t got a slight teeny clue what we have gone through the last two years fighting this virus head on. Her delivering a few food parcels and then proceeding to break rules doesn’t compare in the slightest. It pisses me off so much. She was safe and comfy at home whilst we were out risking it all to an unknown virus. Sickens me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I had to post this when I saw this picture. What is this claw? So dirty looking covered in fake tan yuck! 🤢
Her tan is gifted too. Every tanning session I’ve had, they’ve never once made it look like I’ve had my hand stuck in a bag of Wotsits. So she must apply some at home as a top up. That’s god damn atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to post this when I saw this picture. What is this claw? So dirty looking covered in fake tan yuck! 🤢
I've been rewatching Geordie Shore when they went to Australia and she's got the manky fake tan buildup on the back of her feet/heels. Bogging :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
For the culled… you’re welcome!

683F6C1A-2200-4D19-A668-FBF9DF633DE5.png
F46C50CE-48FC-45DF-8043-BB9383A454FF.png

And where the duck is little legs off to now? Surely not without VP so she can keep an eye on him? 🤔

27258CDE-DFF2-4E76-8364-FB4BE92D549D.png

And her sis receives this bunch of flowers but no mention from Ercan…

1998B2F5-8AC0-40D3-A4D6-60A62868040A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
For the culled… you’re welcome!

View attachment 1147615View attachment 1147616

And where the duck is little legs off to now? Surely not without VP so she can keep an eye on him? 🤔

View attachment 1147620

And her sis receives this bunch of flowers but no mention from Ercan…

View attachment 1147623
God she is revolting 🤢 and ugly on the inside to which pours out! She is really punching with aircan and must know it and know that the sad act is only sticking around for the freebies and “lifestyle”
What a sad little life she leads and no sickly sweet essays & face tuned/photoshopped pics can convince me otherwise!

Sorry this is the same person how??? 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I wonder does she ever put her claw in her pocket and actually tip any of these people that perform all the gifted treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Working… really VP? Wouldn’t know a hard days work if it smacked her in the face

79B6C3C5-D253-42FA-A079-1449229DE3D8.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone give this girl a free class in how to smile cos the creepy half smile or the pushed out lips smile just aren’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god it’s not a hen do is it?!?! Airhead is going somewhere without her abroad… (see my previous post)

0D6EEECB-7624-4432-A508-A18683DCD097.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I just bleeping ate her, her adverts are so cringe she does this fake smile and weird tooth thing where pushes them forward and says so guys as you know I’ve been working with *insert any bleeping company name ever*
She is soooooo rough looking and I am disgusted that she uses that baby girl filter constantly when she looks nothing like that, her ginger roots and eyebrows are shining through, another thing she won’t admit to being, ugh she’s just mucky and filthy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back up to Newcastle on a 5 hour drive…that someone else is doing obviously while she sleeps. Why bother goin up there so much. The length of the journey would send me daft. Oh I wonder is she going up to help MammyP move into her new cottage or barn conversion? I also wonder what she pays for that car service. There is no way they don’t charge her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.