Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fecking annoying when we’re all thinking about how we’re going to pay our bills, eat and fill up the car (if we have one). Yet she’s twittering about wanting to go to all these far flung and expensive places to hunt at them being gifted or vastly discounted. I’d love to go see my mum who I haven’t seen in almost a year. She lives in Yorkshire and I’m in Swansea but both our finances don’t allow it. She’s a money grabbing bag of dicks. And yes Vicky I mean you. Get a real job and see how we all live without begging for free tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

She's too old for this tit.So embarrassing.
lmfao this video needs a trigger warning!😂

She really thinks she did something here… a whole transformation into drag queen Katie Price, and even she looks more feminine than our mate Vicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally looks like The Joker. Like I’d think that face could be Joker fancy dress

Reactions: 10
There’s a clever trick….give your dog a bag full of tit and let it run away shaking it….literally cannot wait until the day he shakes it so hard it bursts and covers her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone else agrees, but shouldn’t miss not so VIP be in the instagrammers section and not traditional celebs? She’s mainly flogging things on there or is gifted them. Not to mention her pyramid scheme travel company. She only goes on panel shows or poor me documentaries - like a lot of the other reality z listers.

Reactions: 19
Whilst on the chat about her MLM scam. I had to go to college for 3 years to learn about the travel industry, get accreditation to sell flights and learn about all the intricacies of selling holidays. The only other people I think can do this are those who have actually worked in the travel industry. Virgin Atlantic give the telephone customer service and intensive 6 week course. She send a pack. A PACK! She really grinds my gears this THING OF A SCAMMER!

Reactions: 20
Cannot believe she’s been gifted from Grape and Fig. I know the founder of that business and I’m so disappointed in her, I was going to order some gifts from them for mother’s day but they will no longer get my custom and I will advise others to go elsewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I thought the finger nails were bad until I caught sight of the toe nails :sick:
I can’t believe she’s actually filmed her feet and posted them in that state. The dirt around her toenails and the length of them is knocking me sick!

• Sick
What I don't get is the mother Pratto pedalling her tit pyramid scheme on insta all the time absolutely shamelessly. If I'd been shagged on telly numerous times & shown myself up to be a total thug my mother would not want to be public anywhere as my merlot mam.
She'd be mortified, but MammyPratto doesnt give a duck does she, making her wage cos her daughter got fucked on the tv more than once and ended up getting done for assault.
Pair of scrubs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ those feet look like they’re in a morgue,
Where they belong 🤮
Jesus christ!!!! What the hell are those????!!!!
Why would anyone get those out on view. How ashamed would you be 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

For Mothers Day she needs to gift mammypatto allllll the skincare and also some gloss for those dry lips.
And a new set of pearly whites from Teki or wherever she begged her own horse teeth from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg the bleeping Muck!!! I’m guessing most of it is fake tan!! Also I think she is naturally ginger I’ve noticed this the past few times she’s posted her roots are so fair and her eyebrows and eyelashes, nothing wrong with being ginger at all!, and he neice is ginger also

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.