Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poolgirl30

"Being totally candid with you,as I always am"Lol.God she's nauseating.
One of the most patronising and unpleasant people I’ve seen on social media. Unfortunately she’s from the north-east like myself. The unbearably patronising way in which he speaks to everybody, as if we should be grateful that she is ‘so candid’ when anyone with half a brain knows this is a lie. The essays 🙄 God not another one. And you really expect me to think that you speak like the way you do in public? Cannot believe somebody of this age is so obsessed with social media and how it’s making her feel.

Needs to get a bloody life and a real job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25

Stephie

VIP Member
Now THATS what I call unfiltered. Vicky in all her hard faced glory. Just imagine it's a stiletto in the hand next to her head

Gan on Vicky son

• Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
She may have mis-timed this. It’s international womens day. How on earth will we cope without her essay?? She’s provably been planning it all year, making it just the right amount of it about her.

• Haha

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Why is her supposedly alcohol father being made to unwrap a bottle of vodka 🧐 this documentary will be so interesting….😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Loopylips

I'm sorry to discuss a child's appearance but I mean it from a health perspective not looks, but her niece looks so unhealthy. She looks as if a piece of fruit or veg hasn't ever come within a 5 mile radius of her. that kid lives off pop, crisps and sweets you can tell.

• Wow
  • Sad

bananabutter

VIP Member
Just goes to show the knows the cost of everything (gifted) and the value of nothing. If she’d had to work for what she has she’d be a lot more careful and house proud. I saved six years for a deposit on my little house and if I do say so myself I take very good care of it and everything in it because I had to work my arse off to get it!

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
"I hope you heal".She really loves that phrase doesn't she?.People are being brutalised in the Ukraine, but yeah, go off on some woman who calls out your hypocrisy Vicky. :cautious:

I have unfollowed. She’s just horrible and I realise without her popping up on the stories all week I wasn’t half as annoyed as usual when I sit down to scroll Insta. I’m not quitting here though… you’re all too entertaining!

• Haha

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I don’t think she looks bad without a filter, and this is why it’s so annoying/stupid that she uses one as she’s perfectly fine without. She gets aesthetic work done, but yet why bother as she clearly isn’t happy with herself even then. If she wants to use a filter, fine - no skin off anyone’s nose, you do you hun - but it’s the audacity of claiming she’s so empowering, keeping it real, ambassador for women endorsing self love etc, when she is filtering her images to high heaven that gets my back up. It’s basically being as fake as her pictures.

I_mean_reaaaalllly

I wish she would stop talking out of the side of her mouth. Irritating as fxxk. Anyone else noticed that? She is revolting.

Oh my god, the mouth thing!!!! It actually makes my teeth itch when she does it… why does she do it? I tried doing it whilst talking to my husband and he asked me why I was talking like popeye 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lico

Chatty Member
Poor aircan my arse. He can walk away. He won't be homeless. They have no kids together, no mortgage, no ties. I don't believe he is being pressured into being with her, or proposing. Maybe he's not that fussed on her, but he can overlook it for the bit of fame and the freebies. VIP is his sugar mamma. And he is a willing participant.

cag211

New lurker. I’d never really realised how toxic she is until I found this thread. A friend is dating someone who was at fearne’s peacock party this weekend and said she was awful. Just attached to Ercan all night, taking ridiculously staged photos and giving huge resting bitch face all round.

• Wow

RandomSpy

Why can she not speak without sniffing and slurping?!!! She is absolutely repulsive.
So many voices, so many faces, so many personalities. In GS she sounded like a full on bloke. What is this pathetic, cutesy little baby voice she has adopted? It's not cute, it's deplorable. What a 'woman'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lorri b111

Chatty Member
I see Tommy mallet has trumped her propasl by proposing to Georgia in Mexico, I bet she never bought her ring 😂😂

• Haha
Yet again she’s calling out a “troll” for all of her followers to go after. She’s a nasty piece of work. Poor Gilly might not be able to spell narcissistic but other than that I can see where she’s coming from with her message. Easy to be cocky when you’ve got a few million followers to back you up isn’t it!

Attachments

• Angry

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
So these are the photos she told to paparazzi to f**k off about. I’m sorry but if they’re not staged then I’m the Queen of England. She puts her engagement hand up to cover her face. Isn’t she right handed? In which case surely your dominant hand would be the one to use. She’s such a fake hungry twat!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow