Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flicked through her stories this morning, how’s she gone from a funeral and posting about how heartbreaking the current situation in Ukraine is… to making an EMBARRASSING song and dance about her dogs 1st birthday?!
And she’s only having bleeping balloons!!!
35970DE8-D827-43BD-AD0C-F6CDEE674CB1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
One post about her Grandad; we have more posts about her periods…
Her bloody periods! I want to say I wish she will get pregnant so we don’t have to hear about her being so obsessed every month, but then we will be bombarded with several daily updates! The women on here know more about HER periods than their own!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow so Grandad dies, has filler, goes on freebie holiday, ‘gets engaged planned engagement herself, goes to said Grandads funeral, has a birthday party for her dog with balloons and a cake 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have friends who make treat cakes for their dogs birthdays, most people buy their dog a new toy or bed or something, it’s cute… but that 2nd pic with the blown up pictures and balloons is ABSOLUTELY bleeping ridiculous for a dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow so Grandad dies, has filler, goes on freebie holiday, ‘gets engaged planned engagement herself, goes to said Grandads funeral, has a birthday party for her dog with balloons and a cake 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jesus christ they are truly ridiculous.Who the duck throws a party for a dog?.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have friends who make treat cakes for their dogs birthdays, most people buy their dog a new toy or bed or something, it’s cute… but that 2nd pic with the blown up pictures and balloons is ABSOLUTELY bleeping ridiculous for a dog!
Our dog got a cake from pets at home, a new squeaky bone and a nice bit of chicken for his dinner for his 1st birthday….he hasn’t got a clue, he’s a dog. Just more excuses to get tacky freebies and parade her ‘amazing’ life for the gram

Also it looks like Little Legs has fucked off out…don’t blame him to be honest

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus christ they are truly ridiculous.Who the duck throws a party for a dog?.
In a couple of weeks I was planning a small birthday party (just my mum, dad and sister for a party tea) for my two cats 😅 but more a tongue in cheek at myself being a cat lady. Not a full blown serious balloon arch party. She’s got more freebies money than sense.

Reactions: 10
Omg I actually dislike her I cannot believe her whole existence I actually don’t even have the words to articulate how I am feeling about her right now, maybe I’ll get my PR to write an essay to my instagram expressing my feelings

What an utter waste! Who throws a birthday party like this FOR A DOG!!

Reactions: 14
What that dog needs is an owner who is there for him. A companion. Not a phone in his face and balloons. It’s an animal! He needs to bond with his owners. Not a load of strangers coming round for a party. It’s a joke. Dog doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

Reactions: 19
This woman is about to front a documentary about alcoholism… whilst cracking out Tequila for her dogs 1st birthday? 🥴

54F4AD83-35F2-4F90-A6A1-B0DC11E2B593.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This woman is about to front a documentary about alcoholism… whilst cracking out Tequila for her dogs 1st birthday? 🥴

View attachment 1089338
How she can be considered a credible face for a documentary about alcoholism is beyond me. I just don’t understand how she’s considered to be so popular and liked? She’s an obnoxious twit and I really would love to see everything crumble around her. She’s a narc and I wish she would duck off

Reactions: 20
How she can be considered a credible face for a documentary about alcoholism is beyond me. I just don’t understand how she’s considered to be so popular and liked? She’s an obnoxious twit and I really would love to see everything crumble around her. She’s a narc and I wish she would duck off
👏👏👏👏 Spot on!! If only it was easy to discontinue people like this.. apparently even a convicted criminal can't be discounted 🙄

What an absolute stupid head. Any excuse to get pissed. As if you have a party like that for a dog. My dog gets a bone, maybe a new collar and a good play outside with her local doggie mates.
Just shaking my head at the showboating. Ridiculous and such a waste. What kind of idiot gives their dog a load of balloons....
All It takes I'd for one of them to swallow a popped one. They are fxxxing clueless.

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe the absolute state of the Garden/grass! (Well actually I can)

79C8E028-9D4D-4017-9804-B8A10329EE3C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.