Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I have to beg and abuse my man to post some forced lovey dovey tit about me online… I don’t want it.

Reactions: 12
Totally like my other half doesn’t have Instagram and I don’t post anything about him or our relationship except a quick holiday snap or something and we have the best relationship I could ever wish for.
My point in this tho is, that he has to write nice things about her on Instagram meanwhile she’s allowed to call him a miserable bastard or what ever other insult she feels like?
why do men have to gush but as a woman she can insult him?
She thinks it’s funny and cute. She’s the type of person who makes the ‘we’ve been married 20 years, I’d get less for murder’ jokes and think everyone thinks it’s funny and sweet and shows how close they are but it just makes everyone think you hate your partner!

If I have to beg and abuse my man to post some forced lovey dovey tit about me online… I don’t want it.
It’s like your husband sitting with you and you say ‘tell me you love me’ so he says it - and then what? Do you feel good? Loved? Happy?. She needs some actual therapy because she is behaving like a child. She’ll be telling her mates to tell him another boy likes her so he gets jealous next!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
David beckham is surely the living concept of people who are ‘loved up’ on social media are not in real life. I’d rather have a respectful, faithful husband in real life than one who treats me badly but says I ‘look good’ on social media. Also, is that the best she can get? VB’s followers give her more effusive compliments than that!
The problem with the Beckhams is that their brand is more important than their relationship. That's why it is what it is now, because to separate it would be too much media intrusion, effort and money lost. Maybe part of that is to protect the younger kids, I don't know.

To be honest, as nice as it would be to have money (I am permanently broke!), I'd rather have the relationship I've got than any of these rich people or influencers. It was our 15th anniversary last week, and 2 days before the hubby brought home a bunch of flowers that I really didn't expect - it's little touches like that, that actually mean something. Not big social media declarations or ostentatious shows of wealth, that are literally for the 'gram or the media.

• Heart
Note she’s at yet another f freebie hotel and away for few days, but the room she’s in looks very basic and a grubby mess already - she’s not showing that in her stories

Reactions: 4
Charlottes pregnant - she’s going to be absolutely raging that one of the original GS girls beat her to it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Charlottes pregnant - she’s going to be absolutely raging that one of the original GS girls beat her to it
Just about to say this. Can't be easy when she's having to freeze eggs because little man isn't ready to settle down

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The silence from Vicky about Charlotte's pregnancy news will be deafening.👶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For all the mistakes and guys Charlotte has been through - I will say I think she’ll be a better mother than VP would any day of the week. Will come as a life changing shock to these girls who think ‘hard work’ is doing what they do, but somehow Charlotte seems to know it’s not going to be an easy ride - Vicky on the other hand, well…..

Reactions: 22
You so know that she’s going to be one of those mums who posts about their baby’s tit. Every single dirty nappy is going to be shown or talked about. Look how she is with her bloody dogs!

• Sick
Thread title suggestion: we’re not geordie shore she will make it down the aisle.

50% because she hates that she’s ‘famous’ because of geordie shore and 50% because if she can’t get anything better than gifted sandwiches and rubbish collections the ‘miserable bastard’ might leave her before they get to the aisle.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion gifted skip and gifted lunch there'll be no wedding its more than a hunch

Skin and Me need to seriously rethink who they get to promote their product. She is most definitely not the one with that hideous skin of hers. Slurping her way through the #ad. When is this beg going to just duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Skin and Me need to seriously rethink who they get to promote their product. She is most definitely not the one with that hideous skin of hers. Slurping her way through the #ad. When is this beg going to just duck off!
I use skin and me and it has really sorted my skin out but when I saw her advertising it made me actually want to stop it 😂 her skin makes me feel physically sick

Reactions: 8
Bet she’s fuming that charlottes pregnant and she’s stuck trying to freeze eggs that will probably never get used 😖🌚

I use skin and me and it has really sorted my skin out but when I saw her advertising it made me actually want to stop it 😂 her skin makes me feel physically sick
To think she probably got 20k for that ad as well. Brands need to understand that using people like her is going to do the absolute opposite to promoting their product. Complete waste of money. Just makes me even more determined not to go anywhere near a product that she has an affiliation with. Please cancel her ASAP. Can't take much more of her bullshit.

Thread title suggestion:

Frozen eggs,on the beg,will she marry little legs?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.