Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaltedButty

I rarely post on here but seeing this period post online has infuriated me. I am sick of these "celebrities" narcissism and belief that any of us give a flying fuck about their privileged lives.

Dear Vicky

The majority of women who fall across your instagram pages are very familiar with the process of having a period. We know how to look after ourselves. We know that hot water bottles can ease menstrual pain. I am glad to see you cracked on with your "busy" day, lounging on the sofa, then on the floor - mimicking a pose of a terminally ill patient.

Some of us have full time jobs to go to, houses to run, children to care for.

If your period genuinely floors you, lie down in quiet. Take a hot abth. Don't take multiple photos of your bloated stomach and your bloated face.

And in answer to your question, no you're not "still" fucking relevant. People have more important things to worry about like choosing between heating their homes, or feeding their families. Some can do neither.

But you do you, and enjoy your free dog food.

Now fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Nadja

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221207_213829_Instagram.jpg

I'm dying at the fact little legs and his short (but still taller than him) brother have to stand on a step otherwise the nutcracker decs are taller than them 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39

WeefBellington

VIP Member
It might just be me being a grumpy old cow but all this talk of gratitude journals, vision boards and manifesting just makes me want to hurl my ipad into the Thames
I with you in that. ‘Manifest’ has to be my least favourite word of these binfluencers. You beg for shit, the planets haven’t aligned and hurled a hamper at you .. bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honestly I despise her & this story sharing a comment on her post that wasn’t fawning all over her🤬 Bit rich her talking about bullying & trying to make out she’s this dainty fragile woman. Fuck off Vicky - you’re one of the biggest bitches going no matter how hard you try to play nice. And it’s ok for you to call your fiancé a cunt, knob, prick et al when it suits you for content. Be nice only works one way eh?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Lovely_rita

It is always the meanest, horrible bullies who bang on and on about being kind, and mental health.

They know what they are doing.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else and I’m all for mental health discussions, but if I’m upset/crying the last thing I’m doing is taking pictures of myself… I don’t get the thought process of “I’ll need to show this to people”.

• Heart

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She acknowledged the Queen's death more than her own grandads. Guessing she figured which one would get more likes.

Reactions: 28

lollykins11

I mean I’m sorry but who takes photos of themselves crying like that? Whenever I have been that upset the last thing I think is, hang on let’s get the phone out and take a photo of this for my social media. If anything it shows comeplete and utter ADDICTION to Instagram and if I were her I’d be extremely concerned that it’s reached that level. She needs to step away from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I wish she would fall in the tyne. She’s a fucking begatron. No real reason for being in the public eye. She’s a tramp and needs to fuck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 27

jayne2240

VIP Member
Ah ladies, I have today began my period. I’ve been inspired by Queen VP to lie in my bed all day, take photos of my bloated tummy, eat chocolate for every meal and tonight I’m going to get really really drunk so that my symptoms are even worse tomorrow. Can’t understand why my partner is so annoyed at me for just looking after myself and doing what my idol inspiration and queen has told me to do?! If anyone could enlighten me about what I’m doing wrong, I’d appreciate it. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Wow how disgusting that she has been gifted 2 fucking hampers for her dog wtf🤬🤬🤬 I have messaged both Pets at Home and Enzo's Pet Pantry to let them know I think it's disgraceful and I will never shop with them😡😡😡

They should be gifting to people struggling in the cost of living crisis. I cannot stand this culture of giving freebies to people like her😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 25