Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Maniac2003 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

The Swinging Jaw is currently back from holiday number 76532799 and Airhead is still enjoying getting freebies via her. Milo doesn’t recognise the pair of them as he’s palmed off on others so much nowadays ☹

Every bit of food and drink they have appears to be freebies and she still has the manky claws pawing at things. We’ve also been treated to her getting her chebs out to advertise the Perky Pear strips; not something you ever want to see whilst eating your tea 🤢 a guy said they looked like a pair of dog ears and of course she outed him and named and shamed in her IG. Truth hurts Vicks.

She is continuing with having her eggs frozen as she wants to enjoy being engaged and married first before having kids; we’ve read that as Airhead wants to wait as looooong as possible getting his freebies before buggering off and leaving.

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it a fake relationship?
because otherwise why don’t they just try for a baby the usual way

Reactions: 9
Is it a fake relationship?
because otherwise why don’t they just try for a baby the usual way

Not a fake relationship, but we've asked the same question about why she's freezing her eggs.It 's very weird that they seem so reluctant to just try naturally for a while.Ercan is def not ready for kids anytime soon though.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, not a fake relationship, Air Can can’t believe his luck! He gets to live in a big house with no furniture and strange sticky out tellys, he can make vague announcements about having a personal training business, despite our Vick being his only client, plus free tuna baguettes for life!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who’s she kidding with her latest stories “doesn’t drink more than two glasses of wine at a time” she’s steaming drunk at least three nights a week!!!

saying that, I don’t blame her for not doing the GS reunion

• Haha
Yeah, not a fake relationship, Air Can can’t believe his luck! He gets to live in a big house with no furniture and strange sticky out tellys, he can make vague announcements about having a personal training business, despite our Vick being his only client, plus free tuna baguettes for life!
And all the perky pears he can peel back and stick on his gonads 😂 🍐

• Haha
No amount of freebies is worth living with filter free/manky feet/swinging jaw/irritating vicky. Imagine pro creating with that…. No wonder he ain’t keen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s walking the26 miles today… do we think she’ll finish it or will there be some drama? 🤔 see mammy Patto is on holiday again… must be nice🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s walking the26 miles today… do we think she’ll finish it or will there be some drama? 🤔 see mammy Patto is on holiday again… must be nice🙄
Thank god she’s keeping us updated.. a bit of crying and we’re all on the edge of our seats about whether Air Can has done a 💩
#content

I’m amazed she didn’t arrange for some sort of #gifted company to do the walk on her behalf like she does with every other aspect of her phony little life

Last edited:
Oh god her bleeping mother grates on me. Is she still living on the streets in a cardboard box? Thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus she’s making out she’s done back to back marathon des sables - for two people that supposedly have some sort of fitness qualification they come across as utterly pathetic 😣

The only upside to the crisis were all in is when we hit a recession all these company won't be so quick to throw money at these lot. The mother becomes more irrating with her daft boomerang stupid post..who is funding all her little hoilday escaped.....I know all the pyramid scheme them idiot pay into that will all go out the window as well.thank god ..

Oh god her bleeping mother grates on me. Is she still living on the streets in a cardboard box? Thought not.
The mother grates on me bad .

Reactions: 10
I know my Tattlers will like this. Am in the Toon visiting the MIL and a new dog groomers has opened round the corner from her, called….Mr Milo’s 🙄🙄🙄🙄 ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg I genuinely almost through up eating my lunch and looking at her stories today - milo licking her horrible feet and the upclose image of the tissue after her cleaning his ears. Am I the only one who finds this disgusting 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She gets gifted so much food it’s disgusting. If I were in her position and getting that much food, I’d eat a portion for the camera to advertise it, then send the rest of it all down to the local food bank. She can afford her own food I don’t know how she’s not ashamed 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.