Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling through my fyp Vicky using a sound to one of her green room audio so this witch acts like shes above gs she cant talk about it because it gave her tramua and it turned her into an unrecognisable person etc all that tit but she'll use a sound with one of 'one liners' cant have it both ways hun 😭 the witch forgets where she comes from
Also bleeping hilarious that she cant lip sync to any of her tiktoks give it up lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Scrolling through my fyp Vicky using a sound to one of her green room audio so this witch acts like shes above gs she cant talk about it because it gave her tramua and it turned her into an unrecognisable person etc all that tit but she'll use a sound with one of 'one liners' cant have it both ways hun 😭 the witch forgets where she comes from
Also bleeping hilarious that she cant lip sync to any of her tiktoks give it up lol
Her TikToks give me the absolute rage along with mega cringe at the same time because she’s SO bad at them. Like just give up you can’t do them, they’re not funny, they’re out of time and she can’t act either which just makes the whole experience of watching them vom inducing.
Ugh, I reckon I could write a dissertation on how bad her tiktoks are at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her TikToks give me the absolute rage along with mega cringe at the same time because she’s SO bad at them. Like just give up you can’t do them, they’re not funny, they’re out of time and she can’t act either which just makes the whole experience of watching them vom inducing.
Ugh, I reckon I could write a dissertation on how bad her tiktoks are at this point.
They're bleeping awful second hand embrassment

Reactions: 6
Watching old ex on the beach and my god vicky was vile and a real bully on that how she became popular after that I don't know

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at her latest stories... who was it on here that said her teeth look like pensioners false teeth? Every time I see her gnashers I can't stop thinking about it 😂
Ye gods she really munts.

Reactions: 5
So her mothers not living out of a cardboard box anymore then? Her dad's looking okay for being chucked underneath bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone more out of sync with the sound on their reels or tiktoks as much as this bint?

Surely for someone who's face is never out of their phone she'd be better at it?

Her dad's looking well though bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says about her mothers house that she can’t wait to make memories with her here… but strange as she doesn’t live with Mammy P? I don’t say that about my mam and dads house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Is she for real on her post saying her house is immaculate and scandi style chic. After her delivery off a black sofa recover upholstery off old sofa who picks black and navy sofa with a white dog bascially asking for trouble.it will be minty and full of dog hair and mud all over it from her minty back garden Skanky chic more like.. my pug gets on my sofa and I hover it everyday. And i have wrought iron across my garden blocking the grassed area off so we dont have mud in our house Can't see this meff hovering her sofa everyday by going by that dressing room and batbroom. she is a lamp arse.

Reactions: 11
Is she for real on her post saying her house is immaculate and scandi style chic. After her delivery off a black sofa recover upholstery off old sofa who picks black and navy sofa with a white dog bascially asking for trouble.it will be minty and full of dog hair and mud all over it from her minty back garden Skanky chic more like.. my pug gets on my sofa and I hover it everyday. And i have wrought iron across my garden blocking the grassed area off so we dont have mud in our house Can't see this meff hovering her sofa everyday by going by that dressing room and batbroom. she is a lamp arse.
No chance, she’s a manky lazy cow.

Reactions: 3
God I thought I recognised the bathroom of the ig story she was in; one of my old hotels…

Calls her Mam a twit☹

D3261462-AFD5-4E4F-A146-36D07D200870.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wish companies would stop giving these grifters freebies. Donate to a bloody charity not these social media parasites 🙄

Reactions: 15
The people commenting 'oh thanks for normalizing this' its not normal its grim and why out yourself as a person thats grim

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.