Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OF COURSE she had one of those godawful embellished caps for her birthday, what an absolute twit - it's not even a 'big' birthday - the thought of her strutting round Zurich with the hat on and bolt-ons out is making me scream 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
OF COURSE she had one of those godawful embellished caps for her birthday, what an absolute twit - it's not even a 'big' birthday - the thought of her strutting round Zurich with the hat on and bolt-ons out is making me scream 😂
Honestly who is that in the hat picture on her Instagram because it looks nothing like her 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve got some ducking nerve to post about not filtering and editing one day and the next post THAT monstrosity. Nothing about that photo gives away that it’s Vicky except her disgusting vile talons. I worry for the sanity of any person who worships her and buys into her bullshit. She’s horrific and rank.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
imagine the state of her if she does actually get to go on her hen-do this time!

You’re never living Geordie Shore down Vicky no matter how you try to portray yourself 🤣🖕🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
imagine the state of her if she does actually get to go on her hen-do this time!

You’re never living Geordie Shore down Vicky no matter how you try to portray yourself 🤣🖕🏻
The thing is she's literally not that well known for anything else, so why is she surprised at being referenced as 'Geordie Shores Vicky'.

It's literally the entire reason you have the platform you do you head.

Reactions: 23
She really hates people refering her being on g shore but that's what gave her the platform like @Nadja said never known anyone to be so ungrateful what would she be even doing without it probs still be hosting tables or in a call centre not that theres anything wrong with that but for her it would be 😂

Reactions: 14
Creased laughing at the hat
Would be almost semi acceptable if she had a big group of friends with her but it was literally her Aircan and a hanger on 🤣

• Haha
Holly from Geordie Shore had one for her hen do (if you didn’t know she was married, I think she kept that story on the quiet 🙄). Charlotte Dawson is also a fan so all the a listers…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.