Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clinic stuff is all for desperate content, she said as much on loose women a few weeks back. Everything is an ad fit a freebie or a money grab opportunity with this lot

Reactions: 8
That latest reel FFS… “ Manic productivity” - she’s having a laugh, I bet she probably wouldn’t know how to work the hoover or washing machine 🙄 only productivity Vicky would be used to is begging for freebies & taking copious amounts of 🍹🥂🍸& other refreshments

Reactions: 9
That latest reel FFS… “ Manic productivity” - she’s having a laugh, I bet she probably wouldn’t know how to work the hoover or washing machine 🙄 only productivity Vicky would be used to is begging for freebies & taking copious amounts of 🍹🥂🍸& other refreshments
She needs to use some of that 'manic productivity' and clear all that tit from her garden. I think Steptoes yard is tidier than that!

Reactions: 11
Wow how disgusting that she has been gifted 2 bleeping hampers for her dog wtf🤬🤬🤬 I have messaged both Pets at Home and Enzo's Pet Pantry to let them know I think it's disgraceful and I will never shop with them😡😡😡

They should be gifting to people struggling in the cost of living crisis. I cannot stand this culture of giving freebies to people like her😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She needs to use some of that 'manic productivity' and clear all that tit from her garden. I think Steptoes yard is tidier than that!
Steptoe’s yard is a favourite saying of my mums 😂😂 think Vicky gives him a run for his money

Reactions: 5
Use flowers as centrepieces and get a DJ for an engagement party as entertainment? Groundbreaking advice from Vicky there, I wonder if anyone else has thought of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she always posting about her period every single month! Actually does my head in

Reactions: 15
I have never known someone as obsessed with talking about their period as this woman! Nobody cares!!! I know some people who have severe endometriosis and they don’t complain half as much as she does! She seriously needs to get medical attention because her period should not take over her life THIS much.

Can you imagine how insufferable she would be if she ever is pregnant. Like the first person ever to get pregnant in the history of the world! Her hormones and morning sickness would be worse than anyone else’s 🤣 we’d never hear the end of it.

Reactions: 22
Honestly will this bleep just duck off. I actually can’t stand her - there’s nothing wrong with her at all, the period posts are all for attention. Not everyone can just curl up on the sofa or lie on the floor when they have their period because it comes every month and we have actual jobs or other responsibilities. Just duck off Vicky you’re so out of touch with reality and I’m sick to the back teeth of her complaining about it all the time. I have horrific periods but I just have to push through and get on with it because I’d get sacked if I had her attitude.
0AEF8C2C-ADFC-4DF6-8433-BC21C74CC5C1.jpeg

Also,
No.
No.
Yes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Honestly will this bleep just duck off. I actually can’t stand her - there’s nothing wrong with her at all, the period posts are all for attention. Not everyone can just curl up on the sofa or lie on the floor when they have their period because it comes every month and we have actual jobs or other responsibilities. Just duck off Vicky you’re so out of touch with reality and I’m sick to the back teeth of her complaining about it all the time. I have horrific periods but I just have to push through and get on with it because I’d get sacked if I had her attitude. View attachment 1789155

Also,
No.
No.
Yes.
Who gives a flying shite? A lot of us have periods we don’t make a fuss, it’s embarrassing, soft shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Argh I hate this bleep!! 🤬 same old shite every month… post of her belly, looking sad, going on about how debilitating her period is, etc. Then there’ll be a highly filtered, photo shopped pic with her ‘glam’, another post of Air Can either being a knob or the love of her life, MrMiloSir & then a night before/ morning after one. Rinse & repeat 😴😴 such a moaning boring bastard

• Haha
  • Angry
If she ever does conceive then god help the poor child. Imagine your mam for a whole week every month just curling up on the settee or laying on the floor cuddling the bleeping dog, necking whole bars of chocolate, staring at herself in the mirror cos her trousers won’t fasten.
No Vicky, I don’t bleeping leap around going to yoga, I’m not the worlds best mam and I don’t save squirrels from forest fires (lmao what even 😂). But as with the rest of the female population I do just have to get on with things! Which means at the bare minimum I have to feed, change, entertain and safeguard my child. And I also have to turn up to my job and be able to put in enough effort not to be sacked. Must be nice if these things don’t apply though ey 😳
She wouldn’t cope a second in this house, if I’m asleep or resting a millisecond longer than my toddler he literally peels my eyes open for me and shouts until I get up 😂

Funnily enough I have absolutely zero memories of my mam being on her period. And that’s not to say she didn’t suffer side effects of them, she’ll have gone through the same as the majority of women. And it’s also not to say it was “brushed under the carpet” or she never supported me with mine, she was very understanding when I started as a teenager. She just was able to put that to one side and be able to raise two kids without literally becoming a cross between a cripple and a hermit for a week every month.

ps I really wouldn’t have banged on about being a mam so much if her second favourite topic after her periods wasn’t trying to bloody conceive 🙄

Reactions: 16
"Am I still successful?"
"Am I still relevant?".

Lol.When was she ever relevant.

• Haha
Omg duck off did she send those words to someone ‘am I relevant’ no and you never have been !
All of us with horrific periods still work normal jobs, I’ve had to go from a busy baby room in my old nursery to the office just to take some tablets & put a hot water bottle on for 5mins then finish off my 11 hour shift. Give me strength she needs a reality check 😂😂😂
And why hasn’t she sought help yet? None of the tablets my GP prescribed helped but magnesium tablets saved my body!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see we all came on to talk about the fact that this woman is the only woman who has periods!! I've never known anything like it. F*ck me who can lay on the sofa for any time at all let alone every month. She ought to try and work in the real world

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.