Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Argh I hate this cunt!! 🤬 same old shite every month… post of her belly, looking sad, going on about how debilitating her period is, etc. Then there’ll be a highly filtered, photo shopped pic with her ‘glam’, another post of Air Can either being a knob or the love of her life, MrMiloSir & then a night before/ morning after one. Rinse & repeat 😴😴 such a moaning boring bastard
If she can’t handle her period at 35 years of age, NO BLOODY CHANCE could she cope with pregnancy, childbirth and having to care for said child. Way too self centred.

Reactions: 25

jayne2240

VIP Member
Pisses me off to no end she gets to go to HP studios for free.

How many families would absolutely adore to go but they’ll never be able to afford it?? No celeb should ever be going to these places for nothing and especially not a nobody like Vicky.

It can be an expensive day out for families and the company would look so much better if they offered those tickets to families who have nothing.

Her advertising it doesn’t make me want to go back, it does the opposite. Stupid marketing.

Also, stop talking about yourself in the third person you stupid twat.

Yeah, not a fake relationship, Air Can can’t believe his luck! He gets to live in a big house with no furniture and strange sticky out tellys, he can make vague announcements about having a personal training business, despite our Vick being his only client, plus free tuna baguettes for life!

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Just catching up. Is she tak8ng the piss? Accepting free food then swanning around with Louis Vuitton carrier bags. Fuck off Vicky you absolute disgrace of a human. I am ashamed to be from the same neck of the woods as her.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Honestly will this cunt just fuck off. I actually can’t stand her - there’s nothing wrong with her at all, the period posts are all for attention. Not everyone can just curl up on the sofa or lie on the floor when they have their period because it comes every month and we have actual jobs or other responsibilities. Just fuck off Vicky you’re so out of touch with reality and I’m sick to the back teeth of her complaining about it all the time. I have horrific periods but I just have to push through and get on with it because I’d get sacked if I had her attitude.
0AEF8C2C-ADFC-4DF6-8433-BC21C74CC5C1.jpeg

Also,
No.
No.
Yes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Me123x

Chatty Member
Honestly can she just hurry up and be cancelled already, what’s even the point in her? I genuinely don’t understand how anyone would be a ‘fan’ of hers or why any company would see her as a good brand ambassador, I genuinely don’t understand

Reactions: 24

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Totally agree and it’s not like HP studios really need the publicity anyway. Wonder when the gifted aka begged carpet cleaning will happen...imagine living your life constantly looking for freebies.
And like you say, seeing z-listers getting gifted days out, clothes, makeup, etc just puts me off that particular company.
I refuse to buy anything this beggy bitch gets given. I will not shop at M&S now ever🤬🤬🤬
I cannot wait for the cost of living to affect these absolute grifting cunts
She can't go anywhere without getting her hair and make up professionally done or a fake tan, she always looks like she needs a damn good scrub and those fucking nails🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vicky is Ercans meal ticket and he is a shit PT they both have atrocious form when exercising🤬
Clean your own fucking carpet you tight beggy cunt🤬
Her dog is a twat aswell🤣 why is she always giving him human food🤬 that stupid dog voice she does arrrrgggghhhhhh🤬🤬🤬🛎🔚

• Haha
  • Angry

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I think Jet2 keep giving her freebies so one holiday every 2 weeks wouldn’t surprise me.
Shame they don’t give the breaks to families with kids with additional needs or to frontline workers injured in the line of duty rather than that foul mouthed troll.

• Heart
The toes the toes the toes. She is so rank.
Mind you when I am feeling horrendous and about to vomit, I ALWAYS take the time to grab my phone and take a picture of myself.
She really is a massive cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It might just be me being a grumpy old cow but all this talk of gratitude journals, vision boards and manifesting just makes me want to hurl my ipad into the Thames

• Haha

PeneLope111

Saw her on Lorraine this morning (disclaimer - don’t usually watch. It was on in the hospital waiting room). She was talking about the wedding. The bloke wants to get married in Turkey as that’s where he/his family is from but she’s not keen. She’d prefer Italy cos she “likes pizza and pasta” - wtf?! She’s such a div - not taking a blind bit of notice of your OHs ethnic background is so shitty. Can imagine her being a right bridezilla

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
After doing 8 nightshifts in a row on a busy dementia ward (husband made redundant before xmas 👍), being battered and bruised, walked miles up and down the hospital corridors with patients who dont want to sleep, under staffed and underpaid, my heart bleeds for her! Get in the bin you absolute melt! I haven't seen much of my kids or my husband, my house is a tip and I'm exhausted and in pain! The woman is a grade A twat, a nobody!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Nadja

Chatty Member
imagine the state of her if she does actually get to go on her hen-do this time!

You’re never living Geordie Shore down Vicky no matter how you try to portray yourself 🤣🖕🏻
The thing is she's literally not that well known for anything else, so why is she surprised at being referenced as 'Geordie Shores Vicky'.

It's literally the entire reason you have the platform you do you dickhead.

merlot

Chatty Member
Well I'm just going to big up myself here & blow my own shiny trumpet...
I KNEW she'd stink!! :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20221024-045425.png

See that!! back in June! 😝
"She looks like she smells of stale period"
Confirmed.

Brb just off to reaquaint myself with everything I ate today. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

LaraQ

VIP Member
"Am I still successful?"
"Am I still relevant?".

Lol.When was she ever relevant.

• Haha
Argh I hate this cunt!! 🤬 same old shite every month… post of her belly, looking sad, going on about how debilitating her period is, etc. Then there’ll be a highly filtered, photo shopped pic with her ‘glam’, another post of Air Can either being a knob or the love of her life, MrMiloSir & then a night before/ morning after one. Rinse & repeat 😴😴 such a moaning boring bastard

• Haha
  • Angry