Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might just be me being a grumpy old cow but all this talk of gratitude journals, vision boards and manifesting just makes me want to hurl my ipad into the Thames

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It might just be me being a grumpy old cow but all this talk of gratitude journals, vision boards and manifesting just makes me want to hurl my ipad into the Thames
I with you in that. ‘Manifest’ has to be my least favourite word of these binfluencers. You beg for tit, the planets haven’t aligned and hurled a hamper at you .. bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why she shares video clips of that podcast when it just shows how completely uninterested she is in the person talking and spends the entire time looking at herself in the camera!!

Reactions: 15
And she can't sit still on the podcast videos - the jaw, face, hands and body are constantly moving and hard to watch!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No Vicky it's not the past couple of months that have aged you (unless the several holidays took their toll ) its the tit #gifted food, too much drink and ❄ ❄. Get to duck.

Reactions: 11
No Vicky it's not the past couple of months that have aged you (unless the several holidays took their toll ) its the tit #gifted food, too much drink and ❄ ❄. Get to duck.
It’s the extreme weight loss. She’s got to be on something to lose it so quick. I’m sorry but the way she exercises definitely hasn’t done it. Plus the amount she eats doesn’t account for how slim she’s gotten

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s the extreme weight loss. She’s got to be on something to lose it so quick. I’m sorry but the way she exercises definitely hasn’t done it. Plus the amount she eats doesn’t account for how slim she’s gotten
Does she actually eat it though or pretending too for the 'gram? Or maybe an eating disorder?

Most likely to be the ❄❄❄, but not the only option.

Reactions: 4
I’d bet she’s on that diabetic injection for weight loss, not that she should ever be prescribed it but throw money at something and it’ll appear….that and a tit load of ❄

Reactions: 5
I’d bet she’s on that diabetic injection for weight loss, not that she should ever be prescribed it but throw money at something and it’ll appear….that and a tit load of ❄
My thoughts exactly. I follow igfamousbydana on Instagram and she’s a dietician who is currently taking it. She wasn’t huge, probably built like Vicky before. And even she says you don’t need to be as overweight as they claim. I just wish people were honest with their weight loss and not lie or hide behind “healthy food and exercise”.

Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly. I follow igfamousbydana on Instagram and she’s a dietician who is currently taking it. She wasn’t huge, probably built like Vicky before. And even she says you don’t need to be as overweight as they claim. I just wish people were honest with their weight loss and not lie or hide behind “healthy food and exercise”.
That’s poor if she’s a dietician who’s not got a high BMI and is advocating it. There are NICE guidelines around it for a reason and if she’s a professional you’d think she’d follow those, but as you say at least she’s honest about it rather than pretending it’s because she stopped taking contraception or whatever bullshit story influencers give

Reactions: 1
I think with Vicky there’s still a good bit of photoshopping / filters going on but do agree that there is probably something else like the weight loss injection or sniff sniff.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.