Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always so passive aggressive in her posts to Ercan. He is watching the footy, it’s a World Cup and a major sporting event! Yes I get not everyone likes football or gives a tit but it matters to some people but if she’s not arsed then it’s not important.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine living next door / opposite to her?? All that rubbish piled up. She is one of the most wasteful people on Instagram. How do they live in such a tit tip???
She’s such a woman! I bet her neighbours dislike her. So she lets rubbish pile up outside, she had bags & bags of rubbish before in the garage that she let pile up. Inside her house looks like a tit tip most of the time. Just a vile person all round. Oh I’d agree, MrMiloSir couldn’t give 2 fucks about her

Reactions: 12
Our dog destroys every toy he gets, we have lots of dead toy bodies around that he then plays with for months….I can’t get mad at her for that, does that mean I’m the same as VP now?! 😂
My new pup did same to two toys so I hang my head too. But in my defence I know now what she will or won’t destroy plus she’s only 3 months old! She’s still a woman though and doesn’t deserve the dog …

Reactions: 3
Our dog destroys every toy he gets, we have lots of dead toy bodies around that he then plays with for months….I can’t get mad at her for that, does that mean I’m the same as VP now?! 😂
I bet you pay for yours though? That's the difference.

She’s such a woman! I bet her neighbours dislike her. So she lets rubbish pile up outside, she had bags & bags of rubbish before in the garage that she let pile up. Inside her house looks like a tit tip most of the time. Just a vile person all round. Oh I’d agree, MrMiloSir couldn’t give 2 fucks about her
I used to live on the most notorious Estate on North Tyneside and I never saw that much rubbish left outside a house (for the sake of advertising) she's a disgrace.

Reactions: 5
Really wanted to soak up the atmosphere and spend quality time together - q 40000 stories now she's back, really? Also, the hotel and attractions haven't reported her stories or following her etc. she'll be raging 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Imagine spending that much money on a house and having this woman as a neighbour?
I’d go bleeping mad.
Go to the tip Vicki it’s not hard you lazy bleep.
Ercan could make a few tip runs, he hasn’t even got a job ffs

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s actually disgusting the amount of crap she’s just left there in the hope of getting a begged rubbish collection. That mess just sums the influencers in general - they’re greedy, lazy & always on the beg. How is she not mortified showing that?! Scummy bleep.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if there’s a secret petition by the neighbours to get her out of Oaks? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kinda sums her up doesn’t it, advertising a rubbish collection service. Really hitting the big times now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be reporting her to the council daily if I lived on that road 😂 absolute beggar.
I’d be livid as well living opposite showing their whole house & car reg plates. How is Ercan not embarrassed? His family must dislike her because they’re never around

Reactions: 15
Imagine spending that much money on a house and having this woman as a neighbour?
I’d go bleeping mad.
Go to the tip Vicki it’s not hard you lazy bleep.
Ercan could make a few tip runs, he hasn’t even got a job ffs
Omg I’d be so angry how is she not embarrassed? How can you let that much rubbish get on top of you? It’s SO lazy! I don’t understand people who can live in that much disorder and mess it makes me twitchy 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 14
She can’t shut the curtains if she isn’t #gifted any ✨
True! Comes to something in someone’s career when you’re getting free rubbish collections and free Christmas trees #thefreebiesarerunningoutrunforthehillsErcan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.