Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Love you Vicky.You are such a powerful voice for young people". :sick: God these people are idiots.She's the biggest catfish on Instagram.One unfiltered photo does not make up for the hundreds of filtered to duck photo's she posts.She is absolutely part of the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Has she ever heard of a hoover? Her stairs in that story with Milo this morning were 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
You just know she carried on using that toothbrush after mr Milo had dragged it round the floor etc I’ve never known anyone so proud of being a total skank

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Airheads living the dream with the bully at some awards dinner tonight… he ain’t giving up this lifestyle anytime soon

• Haha
After todays post I dunno how she has the nerve to Facetune her latest pic
there is nothing actually wrong with original pap photo just a few extra lines but she has to filter it!

B20DE1CC-F9DB-4B18-BC1E-BC0647559338.jpeg

EB427A33-B68D-4FCD-B476-B490FDA55778.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
When I saw it I thought she was just showing a repeat of say yes to the dress and thought that’s a bit random😂…aircan must feel so special

Reactions: 5
That dress she tried on looks like it’s made of plastic - horrible quality.
perfect for vip vick

I think Vicky was sold GS as a platform to get herself on the fame wagon and she willingly took it- she has a degree in drama and this was probably the only avenue to get her where she wanted to be. It’s fortunate for her that her bullying antics and behaviour weren’t criticised like they would be today. She always talked about herself to set herself apart from everyone else. She was the one with the “VIP edge” and tried to be the house matriarch as opposed to one of the gang. I don’t think this was ever about long lasting friendships or any kind of loyalty for the show- it was a stepping stone but I don’t think she let the others in on that and they probably thought there was something genuine there. Then add on the fact that Charlotte was by far more popular and I think there’s some edit jealousy instead of looking at herself and the way she behaves.
I am new to this thread, I don’t really follow Vicky but watched the early days of Geordie Shore
I am I totally agree with everything that you said I always remember thinking she think she’s one cut above the rest of the girls. She definitely wanted to set a self apart from them.
It was definitely a steppingstone other things but the thing is Darchelle comes with negative connotations

I don’t really follow vicky what I don’t really understand
Is what her celebrity is she should have faded into obscurity years ago after Geordie Shore all she has done is a the reality TV programs
and she never managed to get deals or carveout a decent career for herself she always seems to Jump from Man to man last time I was reading about her she was with John Noble wonder what happened there I also don’t get the baby situation either have a baby or don’t have a baby. She does need to make a decision though because she is in a mid 30s the biological clock is ticking

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.