Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovely_rita

I don't believe her periods are as bad as she makes out. She's just trying to be funny and relatable and quirky.

She cannot pull any of those three traits off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aircan looks sick of his life having to listen to her bullshit. 'You 'ungover Sir. You 'ungover'. Give it a rest
Haha just came here to say the same. That’s pure hatred burning in his eyes (understandably)

My other observation: she’s always so overdressed for everything, she’s tries SO HARD but always looks like she’s stepped out of an 80’s Freemans catalogue 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
She fully believes she’s Kate fucking Middleton 😂😂😂 “all the sly bitches taking photos of me” is she joking

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Must admit I'm surprised we've not had any posts about Molly Mae and Tommy's news. She's usually first reposting a story with an "aww look at them, man 🥺" comment.

Equally, how is she still getting free stuff - companies cannot still in these times be thinking "oh here's great PR gifting coffee machines to influencers when we could donate it to a local community group who actually could use it". That would come with good press and IMO entice more people into their shop (just think how well Timpsons does because of what they do for people struggling to get jobs).

Cannot stand her and would actually find it hilarious if that tinder profile IS actually Ercan but using a different name 😂

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
It’s a shame somebody hasn’t created something where you can put in what your looking for and it gives you all of the answers. Kind of like yellow pages but quicker and maybe on the internet. I dunno maybe it’s all just a dream

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’ve never posted on this thread before but I am fucking creasing at her recent insta stories 😭 Taking time off insta to “grieve” the queen like a fucking gammon 😭 Mortified for her.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @Maniac2003 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

The Swinging Jaw is currently back from holiday number 76532799 and Airhead is still enjoying getting freebies via her. Milo doesn’t recognise the pair of them as he’s palmed off on others so much nowadays ☹

Every bit of food and drink they have appears to be freebies and she still has the manky claws pawing at things. We’ve also been treated to her getting her chebs out to advertise the Perky Pear strips; not something you ever want to see whilst eating your tea 🤢 a guy said they looked like a pair of dog ears and of course she outed him and named and shamed in her IG. Truth hurts Vicks.

She is continuing with having her eggs frozen as she wants to enjoy being engaged and married first before having kids; we’ve read that as Airhead wants to wait as looooong as possible getting his freebies before buggering off and leaving.

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I suppose the only solace I can take from her is that for all the bragging of free holidays and gifted food she actually seems a bit of an empty vessel. She doesn’t really have any regular paid gigs on tv if at all, little legs seems more invested in the dog than her and she has to spend all her holidays telling everyone how happy she is.
I’m glad my one holiday a year isn’t spent making content for my followers, I get to read on the beach, have a swim and then drink cocktails with not a phone in sight.

• Heart

noaddedsugar

I have never known someone as obsessed with talking about their period as this woman! Nobody cares!!! I know some people who have severe endometriosis and they don’t complain half as much as she does! She seriously needs to get medical attention because her period should not take over her life THIS much.

Can you imagine how insufferable she would be if she ever is pregnant. Like the first person ever to get pregnant in the history of the world! Her hormones and morning sickness would be worse than anyone else’s 🤣 we’d never hear the end of it.

LaraQ

VIP Member
"Love you Vicky.You are such a powerful voice for young people". :sick: God these people are idiots.She's the biggest catfish on Instagram.One unfiltered photo does not make up for the hundreds of filtered to fuck photo's she posts.She is absolutely part of the problem.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
To be honest she doesn’t need a fake tan as she doesn’t seem to wash, just a natural build up of dirt would suffice surely?

• Haha
  • Sick

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Honestly I despise her & this story sharing a comment on her post that wasn’t fawning all over her🤬 Bit rich her talking about bullying & trying to make out she’s this dainty fragile woman. Fuck off Vicky - you’re one of the biggest bitches going no matter how hard you try to play nice. And it’s ok for you to call your fiancé a cunt, knob, prick et al when it suits you for content. Be nice only works one way eh?
Ridiculous. He’s not “attacking” her? He’s made a comment on a public page. Silly cow.

Not a dog owner for a while nowbut surely she should train that dog not to destroy everything. I mean he's not a puppy is he? Poor Milo (I still can't stand it) he's being called a twat now.
Probably doesn’t help that his owner is constantly gallivanting out for dinner, drinks, taking numerous trips away- no way would she commit to properly training him as it would get in the way of her beggy Insta lifestyle. Plus there could be separation anxiety too. But this cunt wouldn’t give a fuck as it’s all about her & her ‘content’. Shame on Dogs Trust re-homing him with Vicky; I know I’ve said it before but he could’ve gone to a ‘normal’ home where he was trained correctly, given appropriate boundaries & have owner(s) who were there for him instead of clearing off at the drop of a hat.