Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah if she has a kid, she won’t know what’s hit her. Cue Mammy P having to move in and be a nanny as she won’t have a bleeping clue

Reactions: 13
Another come down. I'm sure her 'period symptoms' 🙄 would be a lot less of a problem if she laid off the drink

Reactions: 11
Honestly I despise her & this story sharing a comment on her post that wasn’t fawning all over her🤬 Bit rich her talking about bullying & trying to make out she’s this dainty fragile woman. duck off Vicky - you’re one of the biggest witches going no matter how hard you try to play nice. And it’s ok for you to call your fiancé a bleep, knob, prick et al when it suits you for content. Be nice only works one way eh?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Real women don’t call their fiancé a bleep either. She’d be buggered if she had to work full time! No laying on the sofa taking sad face selfies when you’ve got a 9-5 to do

Reactions: 17
Real women don’t call their fiancé a bleep either. She’d be buggered if she had to work full time! No laying on the sofa taking sad face selfies when you’ve got a 9-5 to do
She is pathetic! Such a narcissist and the audacity to show that WhatsApp msg asking was she still relevant etc?! Mortified for her - she really does think she’s a star. I can only hope she fades into obscurity & the gravy train of freebies comes to an end. Let’s see if Ercan hangs about then.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I despise her & this story sharing a comment on her post that wasn’t fawning all over her🤬 Bit rich her talking about bullying & trying to make out she’s this dainty fragile woman. duck off Vicky - you’re one of the biggest witches going no matter how hard you try to play nice. And it’s ok for you to call your fiancé a bleep, knob, prick et al when it suits you for content. Be nice only works one way eh?
Could at least block out the name 🙄 hes absolutely got a point

I hope she does! Just think nine months of no periods!
Oh god no like someone else said eariler she'd act like she'd be the only one in the world pregnant

Reactions: 6
Funny how all her period symptoms disappear so she can go out drinking 🙄

Alec’s is a really nice, quite ££, classy place I’d be fuming if I was sat at a table next to her trying to have a nice evening.

Reactions: 10
Ridiculous. He’s not “attacking” her? He’s made a comment on a public page. Silly cow.

Reactions: 21
I
Ridiculous. He’s not “attacking” her? He’s made a comment on a public page. Silly cow.
Below I've come on to say he didn't attack her alls he is saying is get on with it we don't need a full story and blatant attention seeking photos every month and pushing the stomach out.and sucking in plus photo shopping when she in her bikinni..its all for attention she grates the life on me somethink awful. Wtf am in relevant she is off her head ercan is using her he'd be gone if she had no doe. God help her if she had a proper full time job and kids no cleaner she be well and truly fucked

Her own. mates If she as any must read her sm and the think wtf. You weapon

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221207_213829_Instagram.jpg

I'm dying at the fact little legs and his short (but still taller than him) brother have to stand on a step otherwise the nutcracker decs are taller than them 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Such. A. Bellend.

Actually laying a bar of chocolate on her face. I'm embarrassed for her. So desperate.

Reactions: 15
Guys she’s being BULLIED and ATTACKED. I just can’t
That Alec’s restaurant makes me think of early Towie when they’d film there if they were going for a ‘posh’ dinner. Air Can is clearly reliving the glory days (when he was in it for about ten minutes)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Argh I hate this bleep!! 🤬 same old shite every month… post of her belly, looking sad, going on about how debilitating her period is, etc. Then there’ll be a highly filtered, photo shopped pic with her ‘glam’, another post of Air Can either being a knob or the love of her life, MrMiloSir & then a night before/ morning after one. Rinse & repeat 😴😴 such a moaning boring bastard
If she can’t handle her period at 35 years of age, NO BLOODY CHANCE could she cope with pregnancy, childbirth and having to care for said child. Way too self centred.

Reactions: 25
I don't believe her periods are as bad as she makes out. She's just trying to be funny and relatable and quirky.

She cannot pull any of those three traits off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I rarely post on here but seeing this period post online has infuriated me. I am sick of these "celebrities" narcissism and belief that any of us give a flying duck about their privileged lives.

Dear Vicky

The majority of women who fall across your instagram pages are very familiar with the process of having a period. We know how to look after ourselves. We know that hot water bottles can ease menstrual pain. I am glad to see you cracked on with your "busy" day, lounging on the sofa, then on the floor - mimicking a pose of a terminally ill patient.

Some of us have full time jobs to go to, houses to run, children to care for.

If your period genuinely floors you, lie down in quiet. Take a hot abth. Don't take multiple photos of your bloated stomach and your bloated face.

And in answer to your question, no you're not "still" bleeping relevant. People have more important things to worry about like choosing between heating their homes, or feeding their families. Some can do neither.

But you do you, and enjoy your free dog food.

Now duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My sister always had debilitating periods. Some days she literally couldn’t get out of the foetal position because she was in that much pain (always remember seeing this because she was 14 years older than me). Her drs told her she just suffered from heavy periods and to take a pain killer (the 90’s ay). She was a trained nurse working crazy shifts, had two kids and ran a home and she never complained once.
Vicky can seem to get glammed up, work, get all the good freebies but still appears to act like the world is falling down. Maybe they are really bad, but she pulls her own shade when she then advertises herself looking glam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.