Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “last night vs this morning” post… how many of these can one person do... SO boring.

Also, she wishes that’s how she looked last night..! The amount of editing on her face! 😩
Omg how do people not see through her shite 🤦🤢

Reactions: 9
Aircan looks sick of his life having to listen to her bullshit. 'You 'ungover Sir. You 'ungover'. Give it a rest

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Aircan looks sick of his life having to listen to her bullshit. 'You 'ungover Sir. You 'ungover'. Give it a rest
Haha just came here to say the same. That’s pure hatred burning in his eyes (understandably)

My other observation: she’s always so overdressed for everything, she’s tries SO HARD but always looks like she’s stepped out of an 80’s Freemans catalogue 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My phone just autocorrected from Vicky Pattison to Icky Pattison and I feel like this should be her new name because the shoe most definitely fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My phone just autocorrected from Vicky Pattison to Icky Pattison and I feel like this should be her new name because the shoe most definitely fits!
Omg whoever starts the next thread pls call her icky pattison instead thats made my night im wheezing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s a very unflattering nail colour and I hate the sharpened talons. Looks like a bird of prey 🦅

Reactions: 16
I am laughing. In her latest post, the daft bint turns her head and it takes the filter off so you see her real face. Trades Description Act.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg that reel where she’s at the Christmas market all kissy kissy with Air Can and they are both trying to ‘act’ bwahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.