Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the shoes and I’m confused? They’re just plain black heels? I wore an identical pair to my birthday last week. They’re nothing flash but they’re just average and fine. Far better than going barefoot when you JUST admitted you never wash.

Reactions: 11
I wish she would fall in the tyne. She’s a bleeping begatron. No real reason for being in the public eye. She’s a woman and needs to duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On the beg for a carpet cleaner now. So fxxxing transparent. She has had her carpets cleaned before so she knows she doesn't need to ask for 'recommendations'.
The people that clean her outdoor furniture could do it, and she knows this, she just wants everything for free.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Honestly it’s like £70 to get your carpets cleaned. It’s usually a small business trying to make ends meet, just pay you grabby cow

• Sad
Reactions: 21
On the beg for a carpet cleaner now. So fxxxing transparent. She has had her carpets cleaned before so she knows she doesn't need to ask for 'recommendations'.
The people that clean her outdoor furniture could do it, and she knows this, she just wants everything for free.
Never ceases to amaze me how she couldn’t possibly just use Google to locate nearby carpet cleaners in about 1 second🥴 Absolute beg and so transparent like you say. Does she actually put her hand in her pocket for anything? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you guys but if I’ve used a firm before and they were good then I tend not to shop about and just book them. I know my 20 followers on Instagram won’t gift me a free carpet clean but as the economy is in the shitter maybe some self awareness might help?

Reactions: 15
I don’t know about you guys but if I’ve used a firm before and they were good then I tend not to shop about and just book them. I know my 20 followers on Instagram won’t gift me a free carpet clean but as the economy is in the shitter maybe some self awareness might help?
Totally agree. In a few months time greedy grabbing beggars like Vicky wont be getting anything from small businesses as they wont be able to afford to give anything away. Makes me mad to see social media being used in this way. She has no shame

Totally agree. In a few months time greedy grabbing beggars like Vicky wont be getting anything from small businesses as they wont be able to afford to give anything away. Makes me mad to see social media being used in this way. She has no shame
I’d get the rosary beads out if I thought it would help speed up the demise of greedy beggars like Vicky🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't see how small businesses can just give stuff away right now anyway so hopefully the likes of vicky will be extinct soon enough

Reactions: 10
Pisses me off to no end she gets to go to HP studios for free.

How many families would absolutely adore to go but they’ll never be able to afford it?? No celeb should ever be going to these places for nothing and especially not a nobody like Vicky.

It can be an expensive day out for families and the company would look so much better if they offered those tickets to families who have nothing.

Her advertising it doesn’t make me want to go back, it does the opposite. Stupid marketing.

Also, stop talking about yourself in the third person you stupid twit.

Reactions: 25
Pisses me off to no end she gets to go to HP studios for free.

How many families would absolutely adore to go but they’ll never be able to afford it?? No celeb should ever be going to these places for nothing and especially not a nobody like Vicky.

It can be an expensive day out for families and the company would look so much better if they offered those tickets to families who have nothing.

Her advertising it doesn’t make me want to go back, it does the opposite. Stupid marketing.

Also, stop talking about yourself in the third person you stupid twit.
Totally agree and it’s not like HP studios really need the publicity anyway. Wonder when the gifted aka begged carpet cleaning will happen...imagine living your life constantly looking for freebies.
And like you say, seeing z-listers getting gifted days out, clothes, makeup, etc just puts me off that particular company.

Agree with all of the above, she grinds my gears and then all the fake 'oh you caught me sleeping' pictures clearly staged. Be gone! 😂

Reactions: 9
And the smug face she usually does in the back of a car when on her way to a bummed dinner, day out, etc. Cannot abide her.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The HP stuff baffles me, I mean who doesn’t know it’s there 🤷🏻‍♀️ not like they need skanky arse to tell people about it
The quicker the cost of living crisis starts to affect the z lister freebies the better

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.