Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rarely look at Vicky's stories now. But why is she still banging on about her period. She's nearly 40. So why is she acting like she's just started when she'll be entering peri menopause. Unless she already has and that's causing her increased symptoms
She’s only turning 35 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Seriously? I genuinely believed that she could be 40. Booze clearly isn’t good for ageing
Can imagine neither does the Colombian Marching powder if im wrong on this feel free to call me out 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d (purposefully) not seen nor heard much of Vicky for ages, but stumbled across her on Loose Women a few weeks back. Wow, WHAT THE HELL has happened to her accent? I’m from the north east and whatever she has done to try and ‘posh herself up’ is criminal, it sounds ridiculous!

I had a quick look at her insta, and what on earth is with the sickly sweet stuff to camera and the giant fake smiles? Who is she trying to be? It’s blown my tiny mind 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes it’s fact….all of the GS lot are/were bang into it
I was on a flight a few years ago and I think it was Marty was in the seat in front of me and was talking to the cabin crew saying he was in Geordie Shore (don't watch it so not sure of names) Someone else was taking to him later on the bus to the terminal and asked him about Vicky and he was saying she had a big problem with the snow.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry but that warbling OTT birthday post from aircunt has absolutely been written by Vicky 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always chuckle when I see the thread title. Every time without fail. Going to be a hard one to beat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but that warbling OTT birthday post from aircunt has absolutely been written by Vicky 😂😂🙈🙈

I think we might be underestimating how much Air Can wants to secure the bag.It 's obviously all bullshit, but he knows it's what she wants to hear.#keptman

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.